June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

I actually can't believe that I am 10 weeks tomorrow!! This pregnancy is flying by x

thanks guys :) just out of interest, has anyone had thier boobs change from hard to soft to hard etc?

welcome back intravenus wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy :)

emzy i hope the tablets work together, have you tried sipping 7up.. it doesnt have caffine so is ok and it hydrates and i find it doesnt make me feel as sick as water does.. i sip it it bits here and there to make me feel ok..

wow ive missed loads again, you guys can certainly type. will have to catch up later when im at home and have a bit more time.

welcome back intravenous, thats fabulous news.

hope those still feeling the bad effects of morning sickness, it starts to dissappear for you now. hope those tablets work and you get back into tip top health.

im off for my booking in soon and have just written and least 1 a4 side of questions and things to tell them. really cant wait for the next 2.5 weeks to hurry up so my scan date is finally here, i want to see my jellybean!!!

when i woke up this morning i had a couple of spots of dried blood on my underwear, was nothing when i investigated further so have no idea whats gone on there, had some cramps last night after had gone to bed which not had in a good week or so very low down, so no idea if was linked with that. will mention it this afternoon but hoping is nothing else, i would have been due onto af soon so no idea if anything to do with that. trying not to worry about it as had nothing else all morning either.

I have said this in the september thread emzy but hope the tablets work for you and dont have to go to hospital.
Welcome back intravenus thats great news.

Yeh I remember I was very emotional last time!! I am 7 weeks today, it seems to be dragging for me, can't believe I still have 5 weeks until my scan! I think it's because I saw grace at 6 weeks so it seems weird, and even though I feel like crap I don't think it will seem real till I see the little splodge on the screen! Does anyone else that's not had a scan feel like that?xx

Babyd I am right there with you. I won't feel it's real until I see my little bean and hear the heartbeat. It's just so surreal until then.

Mei I am thinking of you today and hoping for good things :)

Emzy never even heard of tablets for dehydration. Hope it works quick for you and no hospitals are in your future.

I am really tired too right along with you all. Also real nervous to get my blood results today. Hopefully will have them within the next hour.

Good morning ladies! I hope everyones well? I've not had time to catch up on the vast amount of pages since Friday, but will do later. My band played in Missouri this weekend so it's been a fairly active weekend for me! Strangely enough, my drummer just told me that she is also pregnant, so we had a nice chilled weekend while everyone else drank! I've found that my nausea has pretty much gone now- is that a bit early?? Anyway, I just wanted to pop in and say hi, will catch up properly through the day! :D

Am finally back from my scan and thought I would update you girlies.

The good news: My baby is still there and hanging on!
The bad news: It could go either way.

Well, woman I had today was lovely. Told me that she has seen cases just like mine and everything has been fine. However she has also seem some which have ended up miscarrying. But I should think positive and hope for the best.
Baby is measuring fine, has a strong heartbeat but I am going to carry on bleeding and won't really know either way what is happening. She did however, book me an appointment for 2 weeks time (so when I am 10 weeks) to see how everything is going and then I will have 12 week appointment as well.

Everyone keep your fingers crossed for me! And thank you once again for all the support :thumbup:

Lilyfire: Congrats cannot wait until I am an olive!
jellytots: Good luck with book in appointment! Everything's getting closer!
alspals: Good luck with the bloods. Hope they turn out good.
Redrose: 7UP is like my best friend. I cannot get enough of fizzy drinks at the moment. My teeth are going to fall out I am sure!

Hey ladies, I hope you dont mind me joining, I have staked a couple of times :blush: but due to my past have not been brave enough to post.

I am due 21st June from LMP, but think that date will change to more like 27-28th when I get a scan.

I have one DD who is nearly 2, I was also part of the Aug 2011 group, but unfortunatly lost my DS at 20weeks back in March :sad2: . Since then I have also had a M/C at 5 weeks :(, so this pregnancy is going to be quite difficult emotionally, and I dont think I will quite belive it untill I am holding a screaming baby in my arms.

I hope pregnancy is treating everyone well (well as well as to be expected) and hoping I can stay this time right too the end xxx

Mei glad your scan was a positive one hun. I am hoping you got a fighter in there who will stick around. Make sure u get plenty of rest :hugs:

babyd I feel the same, it is not real here, and dont even know if at scan it will sink in. Not got dates through for scan yet, but I have a feeling it will be on DD's birthday, as they only scan on a Wed at our birthing centre, and her b'day is on the week I will be 12weeks on the thurs :wacko:

Intravenous Glad u are back here, I hope beany is going to syick around for you :hugs:

How is everyone feeling. I feel quite neaseas, but nothing compared to my last pregnancies, which is worrying me slightly... but I got plenty of time for the sickness to hit I suppose

:hugs:

Welcome Hannpin, Im so sorry to hear of your previous losses and wish you a happy healthy 9mths with a bundle of joy at the end of it :flower:

mei glad to hear that bubs is there, keep hope the beany is strong :) make sure you just try rest as much as possible :hugs: i cant drink much else other than 7up.. i mostly stick to 7upfree

happin sorry to hear of your losses :hugs: i hope you have a h&h pregnancy and you have a lovely rainbow baby in june.

Hannpin, welcome to the thread! I hope you have a lovely and successful pregnancy! Sickness could still hit you yet, I seem to be immune to it :D I didn't have it my last pregnancy either though. So it is completely normal to not get it too! I know we all look for symptoms to remind ourselves of bubs though xx

Mei I am so pleased your little bean is still hanging on.

Hannpinn I am so sorry for your losses, this is a lovely thread although it moves very quickly lol

I have just been for my booking in appointment and I have worried myself!! I asked the midwife if she could try to hear the heartbeat and she said it's unusual to pick it up at this point with a doppler but as long as I wouldn't worry if she couldn't find it she'd try. Anyway I said I wouldn't and she couldn't find it. She heard all the blood going to the baby which she said was normal pregnanacy sounds but I have come away worrying!!! Am I being silly?? xxx

its early yet to hear the hb if she said its normal to not be able to find it yet id say just relax, if she could hear the blood going to baby thats a good sign :hugs:

Im so excited and happy today, even though I feel like poo!
Its finally sinking in that Im pregnant and I am starting to really believe everything will be okay.

I am 10 weeks on Friday! Cannot wait to hit 12 weeks!

x

Just had booking appointment, feels a little more real now, bring on the scan and blood work x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->