June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Hi gemgem, no she didnt check hb, only filled out forms. When I spoke to her originally and asked about an early scan she said sometimes hb is hard to find before 9 weeks and if my dates are out slightly I think it would make me anxious if I couldnt hear one, so I decided to wait it out, I really dont think you have anything to worry about, just too early you were warned lol, I would be exactly the same so glad I am waiting although it is a killer , have you had your scan date through yet?
Anybody else had scan dates through yet who havent had a scan yet? Emma have you had yours yet? I think our due dates are the same atm x

Glad your booking appointment went ok pumpkin and gemgem. Gemgem it's completely normal to not be able to detect a HB at this stage I am sure bubs is just fine :hugs:

I feel sick today and I was sick this morning. On a positive note, I applied for a job as a nursery nurse a little while ago and I had an interview today. I told them I was pregnant and they didnt seem too fussed. Anyway they rang back and I got the job :happydance: x

I know I'm such an idiot, knowing what I'm like I really wish I'd said don't try lol
My scan is on 29th November so still a while to wait but sure it will come round quickly!!x

We didn't actually hear the hb either, gem. Just saw the flicking and heard the blood moving. No need to worry!

finally home from my booking in, took about 2 hours. the midwives are really lovely (met the whole team of 4 throughout the appointment as they kept popping in for things)
got my bounty pack and purple book, loads of leaflets and things and my handnotes. got the form for my exemption form so all happy. was just the bloods i didnt like at all as had to have loads done due to my allergies etc i have. cos i knew it was coming my veins decided to hide and took her ages to find one, it really hurts still now, i do have some percy pigs to make up for it though and some cake if that doesnt work lol.
feel an awful lot better and happier now things are properly going forward, two weeks on friday til my scan so that is getting closer :)

mei, im so pleased you had good news, now for us all to keep our fingers crossed your little bean keeps hanging on in there, sounds like it doesnt want to give up easily at all so i have faith everything will be okay. im also pleased the doctor was honest with you, nothing better than being giving information to suit.

welcome to the newbies to the thread, congratulations!

right im off for tea before i eat my arm off, got a yummy thing to microwave from m&s :)

Hey everyone. Good to catch up on all your news.
Mei, will continue to pray for you.

In response to an earlier question from someone (lost track) who hasn't had a scan yet. I haven't either and it doesn't feel real. I'm off food, feel nauseous sporadically and have sore boobs. The symptom that I'm not suffering from (which I'm pretty sure I'm alone on) is no increase in frequency of urination. Don't generally go many times a day anyway but definitely not seen an increase. Admittedly not feeling like drinking much or eating much but forcing myself to drink as much as I can.

Anyone else not needing the loo more frequently?? (concerned that it means baby isn't growing).

x

Gemgem last time my midwife woudln't even attempt to hear the heartbeat til my 24 week appointment! She said it was normal practice in our area as it's so common to not be able to find it before then that so many women were getting worried unnecessarily, so they don't do it before then. So don't worry! x

Broodybelle I'm not weeing more frequently, but that is probably because I am a little dehydrated from the sickness as well. I was last time, I remember from about 8 weeks getting up in the night twice for a wee and it only got worse! I wouldn't worry, there's plenty of time for that to happen as baby gets bigger and uses your bladder as a pillow (and ribs as a footrest!) x

Thanks everyone I am going to eat some fish and chips now and stop worrying lol xx

Broody, im not noticing a huge difference either. I think it has to do with the positioning of everything?

i am so impatient lately! My 1st appt isnt until nov 16, when i'll be almost 9wks. My midwife said i'll get an u/s and hear the heartbeat..along with everthing else that happens at the first appt. I won't be seeing my midwife this appt b/c she's booked..so i'm seeing an OB.

Yay!! I got my ultrasound appointment through, it is on 21st November :happydance:

gosh girls u do move quickly in here :haha:

GemGem do not worry about not hearing HB, it is normal prectice to be hard to find until 12+ weeks as bubba is so small and there is lots of space for it to hide in. Like someone else said it is not nrom practice to check until 24 weeks, so please dont let it panic you :hugs:

I am glad not everone has got the sickness. I have a massive bloat and am thinking I am going to need to crack out the maternity trousers v.soon. I am getting cramps by the end of the day because I am squshing my tummy :wacko: anyone else needing mat clothes so early??? I suppose thats what you get with 3rd pregnancy on 2 years :dohh: I will never have a nice flat stomach again :haha:

Time is going so slow here, cant wait to get booking and 1st scan apts through, will be something to look forward too xxx

Just writing to concur that not hearing the hb is completely normal at this time. Really don't worry about it!! I don't think nathaniel was heard by Doppler until 16 weeks or something. Baby is just happily tucked away.

As long as everything else is fine, going to the loo loads is normal. I never noticed as I go to the loo quite a lot anyway!Just make sure it isn't too much because sometimes it can be a UTI. Being we are pregnant we are quite susceptible to them

And as for bloating it is my worst enemy at the moment.

Mei congrats honey I think your beany is super strong!

Welcome hannpin! I hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months x x

xxxxx

Thats great news Mei, I will continue to keep my fingers crossed for you.
Welcome hannpin! I'm sorry to hear of your losses and hope you have a h&h 9 months. x

Hannpin I've got the maternity jeans out today, my belly is huge!!

hannpin -- I have definitely been thinking about breaking out my maternity clothes, but it just seems too early for me! Although, I have noticed that when I am wearing uncomfortable clothes, it causes my tummy to heart. So I'm wearing super stretchy clothes and letting it all hang out whenever I'm home, which is most of the time.

mei -- I hope you continue getting good news. It's hard having to wait and see, but hopefully it will all be worth it!

I have noticed peeing more, I can't make it all the way through the night without waking up once. It's usually right at 3am. I stumble into the bathroom in the dark, and wonder if I'll be able to fall back asleep, but it hasn't been a problem so far. :)

Hi ladies!! Sure moves fast...just caught up from today :)
I am so bloated as well...especially at night. I put on pajamas right when I get home and am so happy because of it :)

I got my bloods from Friday back today and they were 1710, so they more than doubled!! Very excited about that. I have my first us on Fri 11/11!!! Can't wait :)

Mei- I am so happy for you!! Everything's crossed your little bean keeps fighting and it super sticky!!!

Oh man. I'm struggling even with the meds. Can't wait for this next week to end! Supposedly it gets better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->