June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Just got called into the office by the boss, to be told that im "frustrating" him with my situation!!!! (prompted because i was heaving so went and sat in the car for half hour so i didnt "offend" his ears like on Friday...) HAVE A WORD!!! does he really think im enjoying this? i work on commision for christs sake! as they are so damn tight and dont pay sick pay, xmas is cancelled as it is!
ive also noticed, that once something goes wrong in a day, i cant "get a grip" as my OH would say....i just cry and cry and cry, and feel incredibly hard done by, prob more so than i should! lol

Gemgem, i intend to make the most of the Jan sales....

count to 10...or 100.... i shall come up with a nice positive post for later. promise :) x

Oh wow I want a Korma now!!!

I am also at my happiest in bed or with a plate full of food :) I have 5 weddings within 3 months of my due date so I really need to start eating better before I can't fit out the door :haha: xx

Jesus Gemini I commend you for not smacking the guy in the face, I would have had a psycho fit by now!!! It's out of order!!!! X

Omg Gemini your boss needs a smack in the mouth!! What did you say back to him??

Laura your manager is a prick! Yes what did you say back to him?

Heading off home now after stuffing 2 custard creams in my mouth. Might not get on later so have a great evening girls, hope no ones too sick and speak tomorrow xx

Gemini your boss is awful can think of another word that I wont use on here. What did you say to him?
We had Chicken stew with mash and dumplings was lovely even if I do say so myself could eat it all again.
I have nearly finished my xmas shopping for Ollie and happy about that as he was the one I obviously was spending the most on I have done most of it online and things are getting delivered that I have forgot I bought so have gone a little bit mad on him this year. Oh well its his last xmas as an only child so can be spoilt this year :haha:

i just said that i am aware he is trying to run a business, but that i really dont understand what it is he expects me to do! i stipulated that its not just "his figures" this is effecting, but also my incoming and the ability to pay my own bills! he just kind of sat there nodding then said, "well we will just have to suck it and see what the occupational therapists say on Friday" hmph, how bout you suck this.... LOL

I ALSO want a korma now.... OH doesnt like indian. GRRRRR! x

Gemini can you talk to HR?? He sounds like a complete prick, kind of like my bitch boss!!! I'm not sure what to have for dinner, just got in from work and have a banging headache and can't be bothered to move! I also have not even started my Xmas shopping, feel really unorganised this year! This time last year it was all finished and wrapped lol but we had the wedding in September and that's just thrown everything out the window! We will hopefully start in the next couple of weeks xx

Gemini i agree, can you speak to HR? they are not treating you very fairly at all.

We've done about 1/4 of our Xmas shopping but can't afford to do much more til I get paid!

My boobs are going crazy today, nipples feel like they're on fire and Sooo itchy!! Also a bit crampy today too, stretching I presume!

Gemini that is horrible of your boss.
I'm nearly done for shopping just a few more for mom, dad and brother. Calebs birthday is 3rd december so I have to buy 2 lots for him. Need to get my Xmas cards sorted soon x

OH dear.... I have not even started my christmas shopping... i am so lazy at the mo, I am behind EVERYTHING!!
I have my Gyneacologist appt tomorrow, I hope she finally refers me to an OB and I can get started with booking my scan etc!!! So exciting!

Hi girls,

I've just done the ring test, side to side! Boy!
Chinese test says girl!

Trying to catch up on posts but struggling as on my phone, as feel so bloody sick, only managed a salad sarnie and a piece of caramel shortbread today. :(
Can't believe I am 12 weeks on Friday, so excited, were out with friends on friday and I'm dreading it as I'm useless on a night.Hope your all well,
Em

Just spent the last half an hour catching up on what I've missed over the last few day. Sorry to those of you who are feeling poorly/rough/down in anyway. Growing a baby seems to be such hard work and it's taking its toll on our bodies in so many different ways. My face is completely filled with spots and I never had any in my life before! However this is small fry compared to most people on here.

Finally plucked up the courage to tell my headteacher today - she was lovely about it. It's just hard as one of the teachers is on maternity leave already and another goes in February, which is alot of teachers when there are only 11 of us in total. Poor head! Oh well. I feel better for telling her. Work is awful at the moment as one of the children in my class has a severe 'safeguarding issue' which means that the police, the local authority and social services are all now involved and I have to have an adult permanently in my class with the child- who cannot be left unsupervised for even a second. Only myself and the head know the full story as it has to be kept confidential (and others wouldn't want to know anyway- I certainly wish I didn't!). However people keep coming up and asking what's going on and then getting moody when I won't tell them!! Do they not realise that the situation must be so serious that they can't know!?? Aaarrrghh - sorry for the rant. Just breaks my heart every time I have to deal with anything like this- think it's even worse because I'm so emotional anyway right now.

I have my booking in appointment (official one this time!) a week on Tuesday and they will book the scan then, so a long time to wait for me. But at least the baby will be bigger and more developed when I do eventually get to see him/her.

xx

hi everyone,

sorry i have been awol since thursday night, i went to bed after last posted on here, but was an awful night, the next morning i had to get up early and drive to cosford which was ever so fun. all i could manage was a few fruit pastilles and a sip of water every couple of miles.
when got to hubster he then drove to watford so i could relax, still didnt feel too hot but a lot better than the previous day. had an early night too which helped. had a good weekend overall with hubsters family, told all of the cousins etc so they were all over the moon, managed to eat quite well too saturday and sunday and got my bounty pack from boots :)

today i went for my interview, my hands were shaking when i went to the guard room to get a car pass. strange as i thought i was quite calm about it all with having such good feedback about my application. it was quite informal and they didnt really ask any interview type questions you would expect, they then took me to meet the team and i spoke to them for 5 mins while they discussed, called me back in and told me ive got the job :D i start on the 9th jan. so over xmas i finally get to move in properly to my new house :) had an interesting drive back, god i hate the m1 and m6, why do they all drive like twats. got home to find that my car is now making loads of noises so think my fan belt is on the way out :/ so put a bit of a downer on the day. oh well im sure all will work out.

anyways i hope guys all had a good weekend and good start to the week.

hope everyone is feeling better who was ill

laura i cant believe your boss, i would make a complaint to the hr dept as they shouldnt be speaking to and treating you like that.

9babies im soo sorry to hear your sad news, thoughts with you all and massive hugs.

lovely scan pics from all those lovely ladies who have had them over the last few days.

as for dopplers i have decided not to get one anymore as i would just freak myself out with imaginary things.

sorry if i have missed anyone out, after 20 odd pages to catch up on i seem to have forgotten it all lol, im blaming baby brain.

oh and yey for us who have scans on friday!! :D
only 4 more sleeps!!!!!

i plan to announce on fb afterwards but trying to come up with a different way of doing it to how some of my friends have already done it in the past. may have to google for some ideas.

9 Babies, i am so sorry for another loss for you. xxxx

Gemini, your boss is a prick thats unanimous!

Christmas shopping, whens Christmas again? :winkwink: Not even started yet!

Pink, Tayas birthday is 3rd December as well! She never asks for anything so is very difficult to buy for! We are off to ToysRus on Saturday so we can get some ideas for her birthday and for Father Christmas!

xxx

Oh and TrAyBaby, are you having waiting for an NT scan appointment? The scan must be performed before 13+6 at the latest so dont let them mess you about.

Can you get your other half to ring for you? I find they are less polite than us and good at getting the result we need.

Good luck for your private scan, its gonna be great!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->