June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Oh! And my mom comes tomorrow!! So excited to see her. She lives 3000 miles away, and we're really close, so I'm happy she's coming for 10 days. She's not a great cook, but I'll take all the help I can get for thanksgiving!

Hey gals,
Im sorry you guys are having trouble getting your scans!!! I guess thats one thing im glad that i have a small town OB. He does all my scans himself, right there in his office during my appointments. :happy: He is so good, i can have a scan at every appointment i go to, so i feel lucky that way
9babies, sooo sorry for your loss and i wish there was something i could do or say to help. I know that everyone has to deal with these things in there own way.........for me, it took meeting my neighbor and freind Gina. She is due next month with her 2nd child. 4 years ago her mother and her 2month old son died in a car accident. It made me realize that everyone has there downs, but it comes back around.

Sorry everyone is sick, thats awful!!!! hope you feel better
P.S. Gemini........ had my boss treated me like that 2 things would have happend, I would have told he to kiss my butt, and 2nd that he would be hearing from DH!

Last time I just put my scan picture on FB and put Baby Nicholson due 14/09/2010 so will maybe just do it that way again.
Good Luck for for everyone with scans or appointments today.
Jelly Congratulations on the job thats great news.
9 babies Big:hugs:
Lily Sorry about your job. It is totally normal to start showing with Ollie I started showing about 11 weeks and this time I have a noticable bump now so I am wearing baggy clothes as we havent told anyone yet.
I am a prune today :happydance: it seems to be going faster now I have got past 9 weeks hope the 2nd December comes round quick for my scan.

I've got my scan 2nd dec to first bean and I think I'm a day behind you x
What's everyone's for the day? On Tuesday I go out with my mommy friends . Today is soft play day then dinner. Really fancy soup for dinner, hope everyone's ok xxx

My Tuesday will mainly be filled with some housework, laundry, heading out to mothercare to return/swap some maternity/sleeping bras as they are too small!!!!! Maybe do some xmas shopping, then i have work from 5pm till midnight. Not a very exciting day at all really.

Sorry for the selfish post, but I made it to 12 weeks!!! :happydance: And I'm a plum!!

Yay! Bet you're so happy :) I can't wait to get to plum status :happydance: x

i seem to have popped overnight too! and i weighed myself this morning and im back to the same weight i was pre pregnancy! was hoping it was bloating, but ive also had the runs! never going to fit in my xmas party dresses now! lol x

Happy 12 weeks Emzy.
Pink123 yes you are a day behind me. What time is your scan?
Feeling awful today got a really bad headache that feels like it is turning into a migraine MIL has offered to take Ollie for the day so will be trying to chill and get rid of my headache but keep thinking about the amount of washing and ironing I have to do. Always feel like I should be doing something when Ollie isnt here.

FirstBean, make the most and CHILL, you wont beat a migraine any other way!
Congrats on plum status!!! i will be on thurs, but technically im not until Sunday... so its cheating slightly!
I dont want them to change my EDD at 12 week scan, its my bday at the mo, and i like it that way!!! x

morning (well just) everyone,

hope everyone is well.

yey for plums! looking forward to that on thursday, well unless they change my date on friday, which im hoping not. still praying there is only 1 in there. Hubster was talking to me yesterday and was saying wouldnt it be funny if we did have twins, i told him no and not to tempt fate, naughty thinking like that. i mean dont get me wrong it would be lovely but i would prefer just the 1 for this time round.

hope your migraine goes away quickly firstbean.

im absolutely starving today, cant seem to eat enough, going to have my mug shot now and hope that curbs my hunger for a short while. ive then only got my pineapple left so will have to raid the vending machine after that as left my cereal bars in my car, which broke down this morning (fan belt gone) so had to get the military bus down to camp from the village :/

hope everyone is having a fabulous day, im very much enjoying being able to tell everyone im not coming back after xmas, 23 working days left at this job, yippee!!!! then 3 weeks off for christmas :D

jelly tots, did the place you are moving to not mind that you were pregnant?!? x

wooohoo Emzy you are the first of us to reach the sacred plum status, that means many of us will now follow very shortly eeeeeeeeeek. Funny but i always think of plums being smaller than limes, maybe i just buy small plums :haha:

jelly tots, did the place you are moving to not mind that you were pregnant?!? x

ive not told them yet, with not having the scan til friday i want to make sure everything is okay before i inform hr.
plus its a bit different in mod civil service, there is no local hr dept, everything is either online or by email/telephone from the offices in bath. they cant log anything until i have my matb1 form anyways, but plan to tell them when i start as will be about 17/18 weeks then. im reluctant to tempt fate at the moment, the only reason i told my line manager here was because i was feeling ill and worried if i had to go home sick or anything.

so its more of a transfer type thing? i was just thinking, if i lost my job now, id have no chance finding another if they knew i was pregnant, as dont they tend to get annoyed with how much time off you will need so soon? x

so its more of a transfer type thing? i was just thinking, if i lost my job now, id have no chance finding another if they knew i was pregnant, as dont they tend to get annoyed with how much time off you will need so soon? x

You don't legally have to tell your employer until you are 25 weeks pregnant and if they didn't employ you or sacked you because you are pregnant then they are breaking the law! So If you did start looking for a job soon, then you don't have to tell them :thumbup:
Haha TrAyBaby I think of plums being smaller than limes aswell!! :haha:

yes its a compassionate transfer, although im quite lucky to get the job as there isnt much over there, im just lucky im in the redeployment pool otherwise i would becompeting against 100+ other applicants in the area if was a normal advertisment.
the military arent too bad with it like i know some private sector employers can be, and i plan to stay working as long as possible to my due date and then only have 6 months off. hubster would like to take 2/3 months off paternity so he would take over after i go back.

congrats on the plum emzy lol

im 9 weeks today... time feels like its going so slow for me. ive still not got my scan date through :( i did have one for nov 23 but when they realised i was only 6 weeks not 8 they said they would send me out a new date for my 12 week scan and they havent yet.. i started to worry they forgot about me

congrats on the plum emzy lol

im 9 weeks today... time feels like its going so slow for me. ive still not got my scan date through :( i did have one for nov 23 but when they realised i was only 6 weeks not 8 they said they would send me out a new date for my 12 week scan and they havent yet.. i started to worry they forgot about me

Do you have your booking in appt date yet? they may arrange for it then if youve not got it yet? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->