June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

CONGRATS ON BEING A PLUM EMZY!!! You must be thrilled! When does the second tri officially start? I thought it was at 12 weeks but when I looked it up I got anything from 12, to 13 and 14 weeks? Are we all just going with 12? I like that plan!!
Yey for the new job jelly tots, congrats! I hope everyone is feeling ok today?
Cricket, 33 people at your house? Wow! I'm glad you'll be seeing your mum! :-D
I'm really nervous about ESpacey :-( I hope she is ok.
Im counting down the hours until 1:45pm and scan time, so excited and as always, a little nervous!

Is anyone friends with ESpacey on FB?

im friends with a few of you guys on fb, but i cant remember who is who at the moment without looking. cant do that til i get home.
if anyone knows her real name off the top of their head can they pm me as will probs pick up from that.
otherwise i'll have to go back through pages and pages of this thread to locate it.

dont know it im afraid, when was her last post on B&B? x

ooo very exciting lilyfire, hope all goes well and you really enjoy it :)

Happy 12 weeks Emzy.
Pink123 yes you are a day behind me. What time is your scan?
Feeling awful today got a really bad headache that feels like it is turning into a migraine MIL has offered to take Ollie for the day so will be trying to chill and get rid of my headache but keep thinking about the amount of washing and ironing I have to do. Always feel like I should be doing something when Ollie isnt here.

Can you not put a wash on then hand ollie to MIL sat all cute on top of a big basket of ironing?? She will melt when she see's ollie that she won't realise she has actually taken your ironing too and by the time she realises she will feel guilty about sending it back un-ironed??

It's worth a try? Then all you need to do is hang washing out that you put in the washer earlier and then you can tackle that another day when you feel better???

Hope your headache goes hun....I have been literally plagued with headaches (got off lightly with the ms but the headaches have been EVIL) so i know how awful it is! xxx

Hey girls! had my NT scan today and my due date is now 28th May, hope i can still be a June Bug though!

Laura, do you mind changing my date on pg1 please?

Also funny thing is it works out as being 38 weeks exactly from DHs birthday, so that once a year shag thing is not safe sex at all! :winkwink:

xxxxxxxxxx

Heres my pics from today,

Attachments

• IMG_2084.jpg
    IMG_2084.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2085.jpg
    IMG_2085.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2086.jpg
    IMG_2086.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2087.jpg
    IMG_2087.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2088.jpg
    IMG_2088.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 2
ok folks finally know the date of my 12 week scan :happydance: Never got a letter so just hounded the hospital till they told me. Its next wednesday 24th nov at 3:10. Thing is we have a private scan booked for this saturday cause we thought we were gonna have to wait till 13 weeks for NHS one. Do i cancel the private one or still go?????

Abic would love to send the ironing but have decided to leave it all until tomorrow had a 2 hour sleep and headache has gone but feeling nausous bad day for me today sorry for moaning.
Great pics dt and yes of course you can be a June bug.
Good Luck Lily.

DT...once again awesome pics hun!! I hope mine are this good on Friday!
so you're 12+1 today now actually?? That's what i'll be on Friday so hopefully my bean will look like this! It looks so big compared to like 10 weeks scans etc but then have yo remind ourselves that they are actually still teeny tiny!
How long did the whole appointment take??

Hey girls! had my NT scan today and my due date is now 28th May, hope i can still be a June Bug though!

Laura, do you mind changing my date on pg1 please?

Also funny thing is it works out as being 38 weeks exactly from DHs birthday, so that once a year shag thing is not safe sex at all! :winkwink:

xxxxxxxxxx

Heres my pics from today,

love these! cant wait to see mine! ill be 12+1 when i go for mine monday, eeek! x

TrAyBaby, its up to you honey, I personally loved my private one more but maybe you should leave it till a couple of weeks after your NHS one, esp if you want a gender scan?

Abic, I think i was in there about 10 to 15 minutes, baby was moving about all over the place so it took ages to get the NT measurement cause "she" (i wish!) wouldnt keep still!

Then waited about 2 bloody hours for a frigging blood test!

xxx

Updated, i know ive been uber shite with updating the first page, ive got 3 in my inbox outstanding, anyone else that needs adding, please drop me a msg, i WILL get it done! x

Maybe more Gemini! Mine has dfinately co-incided with OV and i OVd really early that month, it was day after AF.

I wasnt using opks or anything but just had the jelly stuff that day so i reckon that was it.

xxx

and id move the scan to be a gender one, babybond who mine is with allow that if you give more than a days notice! x

i know the exact day i o'd, so hoping it doesnt move! x

could you add me please :thumbup: im due june 19th but this could change at my 12 week scan thanks

Hey
Great pic DT :)

I had my scan today:
https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/7cb21d89.jpg

I'm now due on 30th May :)

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members