June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

*************step away from the losses forums!!!******************

i repeat, step away from the losses forums!!

Yeah, I have tried to stay away from that sort of thing.

I did a search on vanishing twin syndrome because I wanted to know how late in their pregnancies it was happening, but it was too depressing. I realized that no matter how much I read and research, it won't change the outcome, so I might as well stay calm. They're making me sick, so I assume they're healthy!

Gosh I completely agree! Don't go there!

----

Bedrest isn't going to be happening for me. But thankfully my parents are trying to help as much as possible. Well, as much as they can. Mother isn't well so she cannot help much.
Nathaniel's birthday is on Monday as well so am running around sorting the last parts of that out! I take things as easy as I can though so hopefully that will be reflected.

I made the mistake, actually before I was even preggers... while I was TTC...
i do love the fact that i have support from other ladies but I feel being on such a forum really doesn't help with paranoia!

So many heartbreaking stories... I wish I was blissfully ignorant.... but i guess people on forum are more likely to have had a difficult journey.... so this is not the majority

I find it depends where you search on the forum, what you find...

I like the amount of support on a forum, hence I used it last time I was pregnant as well (with a seemingly uneventful pregnancy), but I do agree that sometimes it can cause some worry. I think that will fade the further along we get. Then we can start getting jealous come June when people start having their babies and ours aren't making their arrivals! xx

I think the first tri forum is scary. I remember being totally freaked out by it last time, so much so I stopped going in there and just stuck with my September Stars. This time, I've been a bit more selective over which threads I read in there. And I defo haven't been in the losses forums this time, made that mistake last time and freaked myself out! Mei is right though, once you're into the 2nd and 3rd tri forums, it's less scary and we'll all be worrying about the size of our bumps until the end when we'll be wondering about how to get baby out!!

Rar, after waiting over an hour, my dr was called into the hospital- scan rescheduled for tomorrow. Cannot waaaaaait!!!!

Oh I know, I found myself in a losses forum here while TTC and it was so very sad. I think that really put a lot more fears in my head. Since then I just stuck to here, a clomid thread I was on while TTC and occasionally the more upbeat sounding threads on first tri. I'm going to look for that happy endings thread now!

I'm RARing too! I just painfully typed a huge post on my iPad and then hit 'previous thread' instead of post and lost it. Boo. I'll try to recreate.

Mei - your little one is a fighter! You need to come up with some good, tough survivor names...

Beautiful scans, ladies! So fun that our blobs are becoming babies!

AFM - plug your ears (or close your eyes) if you're not into potty talk... I have not had #2 since last week's poonami. And I've gone all day today with no vomiting (first day in 5 weeks!!) - I mean, I'm on meds, but usually I still get sick a time or two. So I'm having a dinner of a fruit smoothie, some shredded wheat, and some fresh fruit. Come on out! We'll see if it works. Took a lovely 2 hour nap this afternoon, and managed to work almost a full day. Things are looking up! Also, my mom lands in an hour - yay!

For those who are spotty, I usually never have acne issues. But since Sept. my face has been a straight pepperoni pizza. I found this face wash for preggos on maternique.com by Belli and IT WORKS WONDERS! I'm clearing up for the first time in months after just 3 days.

OK, I think that's everything I wanted to share. Stupid fat fingers!

Haha! Thanks ladies. You do cheer me up! Just got up, today feels like one of those days that isn't going to go well work wise, I look hideous, eyes are puffy with big black bags! Feel like i will have crashed by the time I've done the 90+mins drive to work....ugh! X

Yes agree with Emzy stay away from the losses thread.
Mei You have a little fighter in there and sounds very positive that LO was moving around and waving.
Lily aw shame you have to wait for your scan hope it happens today.

Congrats on your beautiful scan pics DT and Harri!!!

Lily I bet you were really annoyed, I hope you get your scan today and will be looking for the pics!

Mei your baby is obviously a real fighter and I have a good feeling all will be good for you

How is everyone feeling today? I keep getting pains in my stomach which are starting to concern me a bit. I know everyone says it's growing pains but I can't help but worry xx

dont worry too much gem, mine have started up too, notice it most if i cough! x

sorry gemini will you add me to the first page june 19th please?

hi girls, i had a bad hypo yesterday and went as low as 1.2. luckily oh was around but for about 30 mins i dont remember anything. Im ok now just had a bad day tomorrow. im off to a friends soon but it looks so cold.xx

Gem and Laura, I get those too. But right now most of my pain is from not going #2! up at 4 am right now with miserable insomnia and a backed up feeling. Are we allowed to take metamucil?

cricket- its when my blood sugars go low. Im type 1 diabetic. normal range is 4-7. I ended up fitting and oh had to keep feeding me orange juice and then i passed out for 30 mins :-( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->