June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

My DH cleaned the entire house from top to bottom and told me to just sit (as I was very sick). It was amazing. I had my first day since 5w5d without getting sick yesterday. I mean, I was medicated, but still...that's progress! I'm feeling ok today other than still being stopped up. Just drank some decaf and ate Activia...usually works! But not so far. Ugh. My hair is getting less greasy though, so I know we're getting close!!

Sorry you're still feeling sick, but you're right, hopefully this is progress. I also hope you are able to 'go' again soon, did you try any of the safe laxatives? Bless your hubby! Mines been the same, he won't let me do ANYTHING! He keeps running to the shop every time he thinks I want anything and I found him on the sofa last night reading one of my baby books! I love him so much!!! :D

I think ive managed to talk myself round from my crappy dream and feel better about today's scan. Just can't wait to tell everyone!!!

Oh, and has anyone else's hubby started talking to their tummy yet?!!

Ha...not yet! The baby can hear as of 16 weeks (he read it in a book), so I think he's holding out. But he does rub it and poke at it a bit. It's very cute. He's so excited. And he has seriously just proven over and over again the last few months that I made a great choice :)

Dh already talks to baby. He did last time too, read full stories to Holly and everything! I also used to play her music :)

I don't think my dh is really letting himself go untill we have had the 12 week scan (at 13weeks!!) But he lets himself go every now and then and is very excited!! xx

I have to say, last time DH was a bit detached from the pregnancy in the first trimester. I think it's not 'real' to them until after the scans and the bump and stuff. This time though it's different, but think that's because he's seen that pregnancy does actually turn out a baby at the end!! It's really hard for them to get involved, some men don't until after the birth when they can see and hold the baby :)

aww I just came across my birth story from when I had Holly! Would anyone like a look? https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...eks-early-14th-august-2010-a.html#post6523544 Don't read if you don't want to think about labour and birth yet lol

Thanks Emzy, don't get me wrong dh has been amazing and has really looked after me and is already like a maniac trying to get jobs done round the house but I do think he will be more excited after the scan. I could just talk baby all day every day but he wouldn't!!! Saying that he was very excited when we found the heartbeat with the doppler! xx

OMG Emzy I have just read the whole thing sat at my desk at work and have really welled up!! Wow, I actually cannot wait! xxx

Hi girls!

I am joining the club.... due June 14 with our first! So far, so good.

Happy and healthy pregnancy to everyone!!

xo

Hi sadie :waves:
Im not very good with cleaning, i like to just longe and be lazy lol. i did do some washing and hoover thought lol.
Anyone else chest really sore. i am think i need either a sports bra or one of those sports vest crop tops. underwire is killing me just want to walk around with no bra on .
i have clinic on friday just to check my sickness is ok with tablets and also double check bp. i take tablets and my mw did it last week and was 100/58 but she said that was fine.
only a few mild hypos todays but nothing like yesterdays.
Jellytots- when will you be moving ? xx

sorry will catch up on missed posts in a bit, just need to rant to make me feel better. thinking about it is making me upset. bloody hormones!

Really not had the best day today, the course ive been doing online at work i need to complete for my new job decided to freeze, so lost everything and now have to do the whole 5 hours of it all again.
My car has broken down as the water pump has gone, went to go get my car to take it to mtms on camp to look at but found the battery was dead as the lights decided to switch themselves on when i locked the car. It is now stuck on the parade square at camp.
Now i have found out it is the water pump and not the fan belt i cant drive it anywhere in case it seizes so having to try and arrange for breakdown cover friday afternoon to pick it up. which will involve lots of waiting around pretending it has just happened. Really not what i want to be doing when i would have had my scan that morning and want to be all happy etc.
I then had a massive breakdown in the middle of mt so now they probably think im a complete loon, although they were very helpful and have offered all manner of lifts etc.
Just called hubster to let him know im car-less and broke down again. really getting fed up of this. blimmin needed to get to the co-op so i can get some food in but cant do that now. all this and being pregnant is not a good mix at all, i have nothing in for tea but too tired to walk half hour up the road to get to the shop. not to mention now having to get up at stupid o'clock to get the early bus in from camp to work and have the half hour walk up to camp before that, then walk all the way home in the dark. aaarrrggghhhhh!!!!

hope you have all had a better day than me, now off to calm down and forage in the cupboards for something edible so i dont have to go to the shops.

I have cleaned the whole house! Done dinner and kids will be in bed in an hour!

Pat on my back, havent sorted the washing out though - tomorrow! xxx

Sorry, Jelly! Sounds like a miserable day!! I did manage to go a bit, but then started getting sick again :( I hope all our days get better!

:hugs: jellytots, sounds like a crappy day, hope you have a better evening!
Our house is a tip, really not in the mood for housework!
I found out today one of my friends had her baby on Monday at 27 weeks, he is doing ok and will be in hospital for at least 10 weeks. This is her 2nd she had her 1st at 30 weeks and he is fine, she just can't carry to full term. She is so small that they think that may be why. Just must be so worrying for her :cry:
I am on my phone so will read your birth story later emzy on the computer!xx

Babyd, does she have an incompetent cervix? My friend had that...it's awful, but we found the name hilarious. She had to be on bed rest from about 20 weeks and would try to keep them in until 31 or 32 weeks...

My cousin has that aswell she had to have a stitch in her cervix! I don't think they have found that with her. You would think after the first premature baby they would keep more of an eye on her! She is soooo petite so they just said her body physically cannot take it xx

Ahhh emzy just read your birth story, it sounds similar to my labour! I'm excited now, can't wait to do it again lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->