June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Glad your Ok Pink!! Sounds really scary.
I am still getting sharp pains aswell, and can't help but worry! I am really tired today just feel exhausted and just walking upstairs is taking to much effort!x

Thanks Laura and Cricket that makes me feel reassured. I am definitely very constipated at the moment which is apparently normal too!
Pink that sounds scary, I hope your feeling okay now xx

Cricket I found this on metamucil https://women.webmd.com/pharmacist-11/pregnancy-medicine
Looks like it's fine to take xx

I've been taking fybogel. I do know to stay away from anything with henna in it?! Trouble is I've gone the other way now! Haha! X

i had the constipation.... took fybogel too but did not help much.... in the end i had to have a microlax enema.... i was petrified as i had never done one before, but it was such a relief.
The situation is more or less under control now, but if i am again constipated for a few days i know i can resort to that.
the constipation was giving me horrible pains, so much so they thought i was having an ectopic pregnancy!

I had terrible constipation last time and it gave me such a bad bellyache! I haven't had it too bad this time around, a little bit not like last time!

I'm back to being really sick again today :( I thought I was over the worst of it and even told my boss I was hoping to be back in next week, but if it carries on like this then I am not sure. My GP rang me yesterday and 'the hospital' have lost my urine sample which they were using to check which antibiotics to give me for infection, so I have to go in and do another today. So it was showing up an infection last week but I still haven't been treated!! Grrr so annoying!! So now I have to traipse to the doctors with Holly in tow. I was going to have a trip to town to buy a gift but I feel too bad today so think I will just come back. It's awful, it just feels like the worst hangover :(

Sorry Emzy... I have that horrible hangover feeling too!
Pink- must be SO hard to manage your diabetes with the sickness!

Finally booked my 12 weeks scan! 13th of December :)

umm is it just me or are you all sooooo excited to hit 2nd tri?!?!?!? :D :D :D

I was really constipated with Ollie but I am the opposite this time. I dont know whats worse. :haha:
Sorry your sick again Emzy I thought my nausea had gone but then after eating my dinner today have got it back and a headache aswell keep getting the headaches which is nothing compared to your sickness so not going to complain too much. How rubbish of the hospital to lose your sample.
Euronova thats exactly how feel hungover hope it goes by 12 weeks.
I cant wait to hit 2nd tri to start feeling good and looking blooming as they say :haha:

pink, hope you are feeling better. i appreciate how hard it can be to manage with m/s, my friend has just been diagnosed and finding it hard bless her on a normal diet.
emzy, hope you are feeling better soon too.

does anyone know where sells multipacks of the nandos peri peri crisps? they have them at work and i have taken a liking to them, but couldnt find them in tesco or asda near me.

defo looking forward to 2nd tri, so bored of the constant tiredness and not fancying eating anything i cook etc. hubster was having a proper go at me over the phone cos im not eating properly when he isnt here.

I really need to get on with housework, I cannot get motivated to do anything, my hubby is working so hard at the moment, so really need to get off my bottom and get on with some cleaning! I've told myself at 2pm I'm going to spend a good hour getting the house clean, then I'm off to bed! :(

I am the same, except then i am off to pick the kids up from school!

Not started cleaning yet though? Only being considering it for 3 days!!!

xx

jelly tots- my OH tells me to east better too, haha, but its because he knows i dont want to have a huge baby to deliver and sugar and sweets make big babies for me....he is right! ;)

same here with my poor house. its a mess. today i have managed to fold one load of laundry so far, and hopfully i will get more done......*sigh*

My hubby is abit of a clean freak, since I got made redundant I really sahouls be keeping the house clean and tidy, I just cannot get motivated, managed to do the lounge, that's it, all day! Oh and I brushed the dog! Wish somebody would give me a kick up the bottom, I cannot wait till the second trimester, I hope I get the nesting instint! X

Pink- wow, I hope you're feeling better. And Emzy sorry you're feeling sick again.
Urgh, I don't know if it was the losses talk yesterday or what but I had a bad dream about my baby and now im scared about my scan. Truthfully I know I'm being illogical but still, kinda nervous. Stupid subconscious!

I've been getting some pains lately too, they were very 'niggly' last night in particular, kinda a pinching quite low down. I'm imagining it's stretching but it's still a little nerve wracking. Come on scan!

off to get the kids now, washing is still in the machine, house is a mess!

Oh well!!!

My DH cleaned the entire house from top to bottom and told me to just sit (as I was very sick). It was amazing. I had my first day since 5w5d without getting sick yesterday. I mean, I was medicated, but still...that's progress! I'm feeling ok today other than still being stopped up. Just drank some decaf and ate Activia...usually works! But not so far. Ugh. My hair is getting less greasy though, so I know we're getting close!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->