June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Enjoy abi!

Ive woken up with the most horrendous headache behind my right eye! Ugh!
Great scan cliqmo, my NT measurement was 2.1mm, should I be worried? X

Hi again....turns out i have 15 mins to kill in the office before i go to site visit (if I'd known the start time had changed i would have had a lie in...gggrrrrrr!)

Laura......don't be analysing the NT measurement chick,.....there's no way of us knowing at this stage what is good and bad etc. I read that at 13 weeks anything up to 3mm is normal but then again many babies with higher measurements are fine too. I went onto google last night to look for "what is normal NT measurement" and it's just dangerous to do that! Until they analyse your bloods and the measurement and whatever else they do then there's no way of knowing.....and even then it's just an educated guess. I would feel secretly quite confident with that measurement tho and put it out of your mind until you get all the results back!

I for one am dreading getting my results back coz i am scared of what they may tell me....but with holiday approaching I am just putting it to the back of my mind, staying positive and not gonna worry about it!

Hope the headache clears up......thats been my biggest and most frustrating symptom really and i know how awfully painful a banging head can be....not to mention the sore eyeballs and feeling of heaviness in your neck and head too!

Fingers x'd it clears up soon hun.

Right....I am off this time.....see y'all later girls xoxoxo

Oooops......baby brain! Here's the pic....

lol, that is quite funny. ive had quite bad wind the last few weeks too so you and emzy arent the only two :)

Hello!! Just back and all is good- what a fabulous experience!!

They have also bumped me out of June Bugs to 31st May (not that I will be leaving the thread either :rofl: )

Baby was very lively, kicking and punching and rolled over a few times. S/he measures 6.5cm and had a NT measurement of 1.6mm which is all good apparently. We have got photos that I am currently battling with the computer to try and upload - will do asap!!

How is everyone else getting on? All good I hope xx

ETA piccy...

https://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu204/ali_m_photo/12wkscan.jpg

cant see your piccy at work, but will have a look when i get home. sure its fabulous though. glad everything went well. my nt measurement was 1.5mm so not far off yours at all. just waiting for the bloods now to get a full result from nottingham.

Gigglesms sorry for late reply I jut saw your post :D I'm feeling crappy today have a horrid headache and been feeling dizzy with hot flushes.... maybe I'm coming down with something :/

Girlies who else has a EDD of June 1st? I really want a bump buddy :D I wish I got p have a 12 week scan my next one isn't until 19 weeks as I had 2 dating scans already :( but I have a doc appt end of this month so I'll get to hear babies heart beat again which will be great :D

my due date is 1st june, you fancy being buddies? bet you cant wait to hear the heartbeat, i get to hear it on 12 december. it cant come soon enough.

Morning girlies,

Cliqmo that picture is fab...your baby looks so cute :) I'm v jealous of the clarity of the pic too as mine are very blurry!! Bet you felt amazing getting that done? Did u have all your bloods taken too?

Emzy-I'll happily be your trump-buddy....it's cool that I've met someone as windy as me!!!! Didn't think it was possible!

Pink-I hope you feel better soon hun...fingers crossed it should be coming to an end soon??

To the others who feel poorly I'm thinking of you too girls....it's just awful & I know it's making you so miserable but hang on in there & hopefully in next couple of weeks things should improv...if you need a silver lining for this horrid grey cloud....at least you won't be piling on the lbs???????? (I'm sure I know what you'd prefer tho...:-(

Right well I'm out of the office all day today on a site visit then straight home to pack & early night...6am flight tomorrow so 4am alarm set (although I'm sure my bladder wil have me up before then!).....not sure if I'll have Internet on hols but if I do I'll try & check in with you all!

Anyone having scans in the next week...good luck & enjoy!

To everyone else....keep smiling!

As for me.....Boston here I come....... :)

have a fabulous time abi, relax and enjoy yourself. no need to worry about your test results as they will all come back fine im very sure.
cant wait to hear all about it when you get back.x

Enjoy abi!

Ive woken up with the most horrendous headache behind my right eye! Ugh!
Great scan cliqmo, my NT measurement was 2.1mm, should I be worried? X

i wouldnt worry about it laura, as abi says it can vary so much and still be fine. also my friend had it come back higher risk, she then had amnio and all came back clear anyways.

hope everyone is having a good day.
really cant be bothered to be at work today. the getting up just after 6am was not fun at all. cant wait to get my car back from the garage, hope they get it fixed today.
oh and got my flu jab this afternoon so not looking forward to that at all.

I'm sat in my car in tears. I left the house at 7.10 this morning, it's now 9.40 and I'm still sat in traffic. My pelvis KILLS I can't keep doing this. When I saw occupational health the other day, they said my bosses had said working from home is not an option, yet I found an entire section on it in the employee handbook! Surely they can't do this? Feels like they want to get me signed off but I won't get paid. It's becoming so stressful, I know I can get my work done from home, but after a drive like this into work, I'm ready for bed!!! X

Jelly Tots I would LOVE to be bump buddies with you :D I will put it in my sig now I am that excited :D I've been able to hear bubs heartbeat once already but that was 3 weeks ago and I am starting to feel a bit nervous as my ultrasound is so far away still so I am really eager to hear it again to know everything is still ok :)

Gemini85 oh my goodness hunni you poor poor girl :( I am sending HUGE :hugs: your way your boss sounds like an insensitive a-hole! If you are unwell then you are unwell there is nothing they can do about that! They should be offering you everything that possibly can to help you through this time :( the pains in your pelvis are from it widening I work at a chiropractor and had a horrid pain in my right lower back on Sunday night which was that painful that I couldn't walk or put any pressure on my right leg at all and I asked them today what it is and she said its my pelvis widening. She specializes in pregnant women and babies and always has pregnant women coming in to have that pain fixed and it really works. Do you have a chiropractor over there that you go too or can someone suggest a good one to you? I would seriously recommend you going to see one who specializes in pregnant women they will really really help you hun xx

I'm sat in my car in tears. I left the house at 7.10 this morning, it's now 9.40 and I'm still sat in traffic. My pelvis KILLS I can't keep doing this. When I saw occupational health the other day, they said my bosses had said working from home is not an option, yet I found an entire section on it in the employee handbook! Surely they can't do this? Feels like they want to get me signed off but I won't get paid. It's becoming so stressful, I know I can get my work done from home, but after a drive like this into work, I'm ready for bed!!! X

oh laura you cant carry on like this. something needs to be done to get this sorted. if it is in your handbook etc then go straight to your hr dept and raise a formal complaint. they cannot refuse to help you sort out a solution which includes being able to work from home wherever possible. if i lived near i would come with you and tell them to sort their act out, its not on. especially when its upsetting you so much.
also as nat says is there anywhere the doctor can refer you to to help get it sorted a bit so its less painful?

Jelly Tots I would LOVE to be bump buddies with you :D I will put it in my sig now I am that excited :D I've been able to hear bubs heartbeat once already but that was 3 weeks ago and I am starting to feel a bit nervous as my ultrasound is so far away still so I am really eager to hear it again to know everything is still ok :)

yey! i'll put you in my siggy now too :)
im sure everything will be fine, i didnt have any early scans and was soo worried about the 12 week one but everything was completely fine thank god.
if you heard the heartbeat 3 weeks ago then thats fabulous and a very good sign.

Gemini hun, have your work carried out a risk assessment? If you are unable to do your job because of a pregnancy related condition (i.e SPD) they have to find you something else to do or some other way of doing your job (which would include home working esp if it's in your handbook) or sign you off on full pay. Speak to HR about it hun, they are being extremely unreasonable x

Also can include things like altering your working hours so you don't have to commute at rush hour x

i just asked about the working from home thing, apparently according to them ive not made it seen that i am actually fit to work (even though im here) and that working from home is purely for people who cant get in to work, like if youve broken a leg,
apparently the MD wants to have a meeting with me, but it wont be until next week as he is too busy.
There is no one here in this company who is actually qualified in HR, which doesnt help. If i cut my hours to avoid the commute, they will still take money from me.
I called my mum for advice, she said i was being negative and to "just get on with it" cheers mum. all shes concerned about is that ill end up going to her cos i cant afford to pay my bills. feel like whatever happens ill be worse off! x

Gemini go see your gp and ask for a fit note to say you are fit for work but with adaptations and see if he will recommend home working . Then they cannot argue that you're not fit for work, its not for them to decide they are not medical professionals x

cliqmo,

the pic is absolutely lovely. Mine was awful, but the scan itself was great.

Here in Germany we have a "gas"-medicine called Lefax, which even pregnant women and newborn babies can use. It helps a lot, especially if it gets painful... I din't know, if you gus have that as well...

My little one ist suppused to be a june bug, but I think it'll come in June...

I am feeling much better today and have just caught up on 6 pages so going to try and do personals but sorry if I forget anyone.
Abic- I have been having bad wind too last night was terrible and they are so loud it usually happens when OH just gets into bed aswell he isnt happy :haha: Have a great holiday.
Cliqmo- Great scan pic. :happydance:
Gemini- I have been having terrible headaches they have been making me really ill I suffer with headaches anyway but these ones have been awful. Sorry your having a bad day as the other Ladies have said try and speak to someone to see if there is anything they can do.:hugs:
Miss_nat- I know the feeling about wanting to hear the hearbeat and I am very anxious as I have not even had a scan yet and I keep thinking something is wrong I know I am probably been silly but just want my scan to hurry up to see if all is well.

happy lime day :D lol

sorry your feeling so bad gemini i hope something can be done for you soon, i admire the fact most of you ladies are able to work every day i couldnt do it, :hugs:

laura i agree with emzy, a fit note would be a good way to go with this one, as they cant then try and get you signed off if the doctor says you are fine to work.

glad you are feeling better firstbean and yey for being a lime :)

Aww thanks for the lovely comments :hugs:

Gemini it sounds like you are having a right time of it :nope:

Any measurement under 3mm is good so dont worry on that score, but you do need to sort out your work honey

Hope the rest of you are okay and cant wait to see more scans as they get added this week xx

Thanks for the support ladies, im comforting myself with a twirl, and a galaxy caramel... chocolate WILL solve this for me.... x

enjoy your twirl and caramel, you defo deserve them. now you are on about chocolate i think i may have to take a detour to the co-op on the way home :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->