June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

lovely scan pic laura, glad all went well. you are just a day ahread of me now :)

hope you are feeling better now abi, i was stuck in a management board meeting for over 2 hours and had to tr and stop my stomach from growling as not used to not snacking between those times. so now im back in my office i have polished off my big pile of leftover beef from yesterdays dinner, a jelly pot, packet of sunbites and now about to tuck into either my banana or my rice pudding pot.

hope everyone else is having a good day. tried to catch up but missed loads over the weekend.

emzy with regards to feeding im going to try b/f but will at least try half and half as b/f exclusively will knacker me out big style after all the experiences my friends have all had. after 2-3 weeks they had to move onto formula otherwise they were at it every hour or two. with my sleep apnoea as it is i struggle to get enough rem . will just see how it goes i suppose but would be easier for hubster to help out if im doing a bit of both.

my 20 week scan was supposed to be friday 13th but i asked to move it to the wednesday afterwards. although i will be changing doctors and midwives just before christmas so no idea what my new hospital will arrange. if they dont get back to me in time i will have to travel back to lincolnshire just for the scan :/

wow so many amazing scan pics :cloud9: i just got what to expect when your expecting :dance: its so good

i cant wait to be 10 weeks 1 4th of the way there :thumbup:

Ah yes....feeding...I forgot to answer that question!!

I definitely want to breast feed but yeah I guess i need to be open to formula or a combination too.....I guess it depends how good a sleeper he or she is!

My friend has a 9 week old baby and luckily he goes to sleep at 7pm then they wake him at 10.30 for a feed....she expresses so that her OH can feed him at 10.30 to give them opportunity to bond etc. She then gets up again around 5-6.30am and feeds him again so I think all in all she has been really lucky! I'm sure there's time for him to change though and become a disturbed sleeper! It was her bday on Friday and it was almost like the baby knew as he slept in til 7am! what a birthday treat eh!!

Laura....your scan looks awesome! It's so cool that we're all slowly and surely getting our scan pics on! Can't wait to keep seeing more and more now! I have no idea if it's a girl or boy but i'm going to say GIRL!!!

Re 20week scans, I booked mine at the hospital reception when i went on friday...11th January for me! Can't wait already! Am awaiting an apt with a haemotologist who will tell me whether i HAVE to find out if it's a boy (to avoid complications at birth etc) but if we don't have to find out then DH wants it to be a surprise! I kinda wanna know but also want it to be a surprise! I guess we'll leave it to fate..............

Lovely scan!!
I really would like to breast feed this time, I was in hospital for 5 days with Grace and was quite poorly which resulted in my milk not coming through properly. I tried for the first couple of days, but she was such a porker that I just couldn't provide enough for her. I did feel really bad about it, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with her! I think it is bad how much they push breastfeeding onto you and make you feel bad for formula feeding, but they did nothing to help me breast feed with Grace. I was so weak I could hardly pick her up and they just left me to it! I am hoping it will be better this time x

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo

tired............

...........:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Haha! Flat forehead! Poor thing! Seems to have a witches nose...oh says that must be from me....lol x

Laura, love the piccy, what a lovely profile! I am going to guess boy! No theory, just a gut feeling!

Been back to the docs this morning, I'm borderline dehydrated again so he's given me dioralite to sip throughout the day and I have to have a blood test tomorrow to check electrolytes, esp as I have protein in my urine and no infection is showing up. He's also signed me off work for another fortnight, so work aren't going to be very happy, but oh well. Got to ring them in a bit to let them know!

Hi ya,

I'm due June 2nd. it is our 2nd child... May I write here, too?

I'm 28 years old and from Germany.

I had my 12 week scan on friday, but there was no nub to be seen. So naturally I'm dying to know if we're pink or blue.

I have a son, who is 1year and 7 months old....

Hi missjack and welcome to our lovely thread!

I forgot to say earlier that I had my flu jab this morning too x

does anyone occasionally feel dizzy? what do you do to help it stop or make it better i feel awful today so dizzy and sick :(

Hi missjack x
emzy- hope the flu jab doesnt give you to much grief. I normally get a cold after mine but just a sore arm.
Well i spoke to my diabetic midwife and says next time if i get keytonnes I just need to ring maternity and they will sort me out without all the fuss of going to emergency docs.
I have work in 1hr 20mins boo roll on 10pm x

Hi ladies can i post here too. I only just found this thread im due on 25th June with baby number 4. (help lol)

Red rose - i have been feeling dizzy especially when out and about shopping etc. I start burning up then have a dizzy spell. If i sit down for a few minutes it tends to go. I think mine is to do with low BP in early pregnancy.

ive been getting dizzy, my BP was low before, so really noticing it now, fainted a couple of times, didnt mention it as i know its commonish in early pregnancy! welcome ladies, and get those scans posted up if youve had them! x

afternoon and hello to our new ladies :)

god i cant stop eating today, the list is as follows:
-strawberry milkshake graze pot (if you want a code to get free boxes use ZVKXZ1ND)
-massive pile of roast beef from last night, no bread as couldnt be bothered to make it into a sandwich,
-packet of sunbites,
-graze pot of hickory smoked nuts and seeds
-graze pot of cashew nuts
-banana
-choc chip muffin
-mango
-melon
-pineapple
and now going home shortly to have my pasta and sauce (whole packet to myself with a grilled chicken breast) and a pineapple cream tart for pud :)

thanks ladies im feeling abit upset about my doctors and the hospital.. my doctors have lost my bloods :( and the hospital have forgotten to send me out my new scan date... and the dizzy spells are def not helping me feel better.. i just want my 12 week scan :(

Hi ladies can i post here too. I only just found this thread im due on 25th June with baby number 4. (help lol)

Red rose - i have been feeling dizzy especially when out and about shopping etc. I start burning up then have a dizzy spell. If i sit down for a few minutes it tends to go. I think mine is to do with low BP in early pregnancy.

we are close in due dates if you'd like to be bump buddies :flower:

Just thought I'd share this vid that someone posted up in pregnancy club. If you want to you can skip past the talking at the beginning to the images, starts at about 1min 59s I think. It's fab and really interesting!

https://www.ted.com/talks/alexander_tsiaras_conception_to_birth_visualized.html

Just spoke to my manager and I need to sign some paperwork so she is coming to see me on wednesday :s Best clean my house ha ha

ive not been dizzy yet so ive been lucky on that front, hope you girlies are feeling better from it very soon.

red, thats awful your doctor has lost your bloods. give them a good telling off for undue stress! as for the hospital just keep calling them until they give you a date, thats what i did and had a phone call within 24hrs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->