June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Wow, that video was amazing! What we're doing growing our little babies is amazing, too!

Hello to the new ladies!
Redrose - I have been feeling dizzy to, I had low blood pressure and was anaemic last time, fainted quite a few times - once was in the bank and I fell on an old man! Was very embarassing!x

I have been feeling dizzy, was anemic when I was having Ollie aswell. Loved the video Emzy.

Lost 3 more lbs...glad I have my appt. tomorrow! Hoping everything is ok. I'm a little dizzy, but mostly due to lack of food I think. Hope all are doing better! So fun with all the scans and announcements! We're telling his extended family on thanksgiving, and have been leaking the news to other close friends and family...so fun! Everyone is so excited :)

Cricket I have lost 7lbs. By 12 weeks pregnant with Holly, I had gained a stone!! And that was with being sick!! This time I'd lost half a stone by my 12 week appointment. Not complaining, it's not like I didn't have it to lose in the first place ha ha!

Until now my weight stayed pretty much the same.I have not been sick at all. But I have no cravings either. I had to force myself to eat something yesterday. I could have survived on an apple, I suppose, without ever feeling hungry.

I felt dizzy once... And absolutely nothing helped. Neither drinking nor getting some sugar in my system... it was weird.

usually I give in to all my cravings. In my early pregancy I just ate everything I could lay my hands on. But for about a week, I just don't feel hungry at all...

evening all!!

Hows my favourite girls?? I also have been feeling a bit dizzy at times but i think mainly when i am standing up and also when i go up the stairs!

I have something very funny to share with you......after i had my scan and they gave me the report. We were sat in a quiet waiting room with lots of other people and DH showed me the report and said "hhhmmmm interesting reason why they couldn't detect your ovaries"......i looked at the report and this is what i saw.....(see pic below)

I literally snorted really loudly as i read it and could not stop giggling! I was getting some very strange and some odd evil looks from the other people in the waiting room and i went bright red and could not stop snorting and giggling!!

I am renowned for my trumpiness and i wouldn't care but i did loads of big trumps before my apt to empty myself of fart!! Obviously not enough....

Oooops......baby brain! Here's the pic....

Attachments

• gas.jpg
    gas.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 6
PS i haven't lost any weight. Put it on and am miserable about it but not miserable enough to do anything about it (she says sat here with a Twirl and a cuppa!)

mmmmwah! x

ABIC!!! That happened to me at my 8 week scan!! They wanted to check on that cyst on my overy but she said she couldn't see it because I had too much gas ha ha ha ha ha!! I nearly wet myself laughing, esp since I had a full bladder!! Ha ha we are a farty pair aren't we ha ha ha :haha:

ABIC!!! That happened to me at my 8 week scan!! They wanted to check on that cyst on my overy but she said she couldn't see it because I had too much gas ha ha ha ha ha!! I nearly wet myself laughing, esp since I had a full bladder!! Ha ha we are a farty pair aren't we ha ha ha :haha:

Yipppeeee I love having a fart-friend!

Sod bump buddies....let's be fart-buddies!!!

Any news from Cliqmo???

Was she going for her scan after work tonight? i'm sure that's what she said!

C'mon Cliqmo let us know how it went.....hope all is well hun and you tell us all about it soon :)

ha ha ha ha I might just have to put that in my siggy.... fart buddies with abic77

Hello!! Just back and all is good- what a fabulous experience!!

They have also bumped me out of June Bugs to 31st May (not that I will be leaving the thread either :rofl: )

Baby was very lively, kicking and punching and rolled over a few times. S/he measures 6.5cm and had a NT measurement of 1.6mm which is all good apparently. We have got photos that I am currently battling with the computer to try and upload - will do asap!!

How is everyone else getting on? All good I hope xx

ETA piccy...

https://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu204/ali_m_photo/12wkscan.jpg

Ahh cliqmo that is a lovely pic!!
Hahahaha abic that made me laugh loudly, I would be in hysterics if that was me!
I wish I could have lost some weight, I have put on nearly a stone! Surely that's not right?!

Oooops......baby brain! Here's the pic....

:rofl: That is so funny!

Hello!! Just back and all is good- what a fabulous experience!!

They have also bumped me out of June Bugs to 31st May (not that I will be leaving the thread either :rofl: )

Baby was very lively, kicking and punching and rolled over a few times. S/he measures 6.5cm and had a NT measurement of 1.6mm which is all good apparently. We have got photos that I am currently battling with the computer to try and upload - will do asap!!

How is everyone else getting on? All good I hope xx

ETA piccy...

https://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu204/ali_m_photo/12wkscan.jpg

I'm glad you had a great scan and a good NT measurement!

AFM, still feeling kinda sick, I hope it eases up soon! As far as weight, I have gained about a pound. It was up more, but after all the tummy issues, I'm almost back where I was pre-pregnancy.

wow thats another one now with an EDD of 31st May. My EDD based on LMP is 4th June but because of bubbas measurements they have moved my EDD to 31st May. This was at my private scan on saturday, i have my offical NHS one on wednesday so will see if they agree. Can't wait to get more scan pics

Oh and i also had my flu jab today, my arm is a bit stiff tonight and a wee bit of a sore head too.

I have a feeling unless sickness eases this is going to be a long pregnancy . I actually want s proper meal but haven't had one for a few days maybe attemp one tomorrow . Work done until Thursday , fairly busy tonight but it's going to get busier xx

Gigglesms sorry for late reply I jut saw your post :D I'm feeling crappy today have a horrid headache and been feeling dizzy with hot flushes.... maybe I'm coming down with something :/

Girlies who else has a EDD of June 1st? I really want a bump buddy :D I wish I got p have a 12 week scan my next one isn't until 19 weeks as I had 2 dating scans already :( but I have a doc appt end of this month so I'll get to hear babies heart beat again which will be great :D

Morning girlies,

Cliqmo that picture is fab...your baby looks so cute :) I'm v jealous of the clarity of the pic too as mine are very blurry!! Bet you felt amazing getting that done? Did u have all your bloods taken too?

Emzy-I'll happily be your trump-buddy....it's cool that I've met someone as windy as me!!!! Didn't think it was possible!

Pink-I hope you feel better soon hun...fingers crossed it should be coming to an end soon??

To the others who feel poorly I'm thinking of you too girls....it's just awful & I know it's making you so miserable but hang on in there & hopefully in next couple of weeks things should improv...if you need a silver lining for this horrid grey cloud....at least you won't be piling on the lbs???????? (I'm sure I know what you'd prefer tho...:-(

Right well I'm out of the office all day today on a site visit then straight home to pack & early night...6am flight tomorrow so 4am alarm set (although I'm sure my bladder wil have me up before then!).....not sure if I'll have Internet on hols but if I do I'll try & check in with you all!

Anyone having scans in the next week...good luck & enjoy!

To everyone else....keep smiling!

As for me.....Boston here I come....... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->