June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

you cant eat chocolate?!?! you just made all my problems pale to insignificance... :hugs:

I can normally eat it, but can hardly eat bloody anything at the moment :cry:

oh no emzy, hope your appetite comes back very soon, mine has come back with a vengence to make up for it i think. defo going to look pregnant by the end of the week with just the amount ive eaten the last two days :/

in good news though my car has now been fixed, water pump and cam belt all shiny and new. apparently was very lucky as was so very close to the engine seizing. and they are even going to park it outside my house for me tonight so i can get about then go down and the pay the bill later in the week :)

glad you have the car back, nothing worse than being without means of transport lol

my ms has come back with revenge i think :lol: i just thought i was getting my appetite back then yesterday i was sick all day.. but it could of been caused by the dizzyness..

got another interview 2mor... the last place didnt even get back to me to say yeah or no :grr:

well ive just done 600 calories worth of galaxy.... DOH! x

I'm sat in my car in tears. I left the house at 7.10 this morning, it's now 9.40 and I'm still sat in traffic. My pelvis KILLS I can't keep doing this. When I saw occupational health the other day, they said my bosses had said working from home is not an option, yet I found an entire section on it in the employee handbook! Surely they can't do this? Feels like they want to get me signed off but I won't get paid. It's becoming so stressful, I know I can get my work done from home, but after a drive like this into work, I'm ready for bed!!! X

Gemini -- I'm sorry that things have been so rough with work! :hugs:

I don't really know what the laws are, but it sounds like the other ladies have some excellent advice. It seems unfair and wrong the way they're treating you.

With all the talk about chocolate, I also feel like I'm too sick to really have it and enjoy it. DS1 has been so sweet about sharing his Halloween candy. He gives me a Reese's cup whenever he has a piece for himself. Most of the time, I can't even eat it! Boo hoo!

glad you have the car back, nothing worse than being without means of transport lol

my ms has come back with revenge i think :lol: i just thought i was getting my appetite back then yesterday i was sick all day.. but it could of been caused by the dizzyness..

got another interview 2mor... the last place didnt even get back to me to say yeah or no :grr:

As a recruiter, i must admit, im THE WORST for this! i hate giving people bad news!!! :( x

As a recruiter, i must admit, im THE WORST for this! i hate giving people bad news!!! :( x

I used to hate this part of my job. I used to administer the recruitment for the graduate programme for M&S and the worst part was when these hopeful young grads would ring up all hopeful after going through a grueling application process and assessment centre, and I'd have to say "no sorry you didn't get through this time, try again next year" They used to cry down the phone and I'd get people begging for the job! They'd often say I had ruined their life. It was the same doing the recruitment for sainsbury's, except that was more like "You're telling me I can't even have a job stacking shelves??? WHYYY NOOOTTT!"

Good luck tomorrow red rose! What is the job you're going for? x

yeah but at least i wouldnt be sitting by the phone waiting for it to ring you know:(.. even if they just said sorry you didnt get it, thats fine, just so i can go on and try somewhere else, its just common curtesy (sp?)

Yes Red rose, it's very unprofessional of them not to at least tell you. I hate waiting to hear about jobs. I waited 6 weeks to hear about my current one! lol

Had my booking in appointment with the midwife today (at last) and it all feels a bit more real now.Although she took 5 vials of blood from me and then took my blood pressure which was, needless to say, slightly low. Never had low blood pressure before so not too concerned.

Finally have a date for our scan - Thursday 1st- hooray. Even though it's the worst day for both hubby and I workwise and the worst time. He is going to have to sweet talk his big boss. Excited though, as once we've had the scan we can officially announce to friends and family that don't already know.

Off to see Bill Bailey tonight at the M.E.N. arena. Bit of comedy is always great but not the late night that comes with it. I can barely keep my eyes open past 9pm, so tomorrow at work should be fun!

Anyone else suffering from severe baby brain? I seem to be getting by fine at work but I have become a liability at home! I got up and closed the curtains this morning after hubby had opened them. My brain was clearly half functioning as I knew something needed to happen with the curtains but closing them obviously not quite right! So many other dense moments.

xx

Broodybelle- Babybrain never left me either and now its twice as bad

I can't remember anyone's name anymore. Even people ive know for years! Very odd!

So does anyone know how long the bloods they take at the NT scan take to come back? X

Evening girls, hope you are all feeling ok.
I haven't had the greatest day, my best friend had her 12 week scan and they found that the baby had died at 11+4 :cry: Feel absolutely devastated for her, and guilty that I will have to go through my pregnancy with her thinking that it should be her aswell. She only had a scan 2 weeks ago and everything was fine.
I am now obviously very anxious about my scan and really just want to see my baby and know that everything is ok. Haven't stopped crying all day!!
Sorry for the depressing post just needed to let it out and hubby doesn't understand why I am feeling so down x

Gemini I was told I would hear within three days if there was a serious problem, and within a week if there is something routine I should know about. She said if I haven't heard anything in two weeks then there is nothing to worry about - that'll be me on tenderhooks every time the phone rings then :dohh:

Babyd0310 I am so sorry to hear about your friend and can quite understand your distress and concern for your friend and now for your own scan. I am sure that given time your friend will be fine and that your scan will go swimmingly too :hugs:

Best of luck to you ladies. My loss of symptoms a few weeks ago was real and my baby stopped developing then. Have a healthy pregnancy and I wish you all the best!

Best of luck to you ladies. My loss of symptoms a few weeks ago was real and my baby stopped developing then. Have a healthy pregnancy and I wish you all the best!

Oh my god I'm so so sorry. Thoughts and prayers with you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->