June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

I had to have 5 vials of blood taken too, was not nice. glad all went well, hope this next week goes fast for you with waiting for your scan.

how was bill bailey? i was meant to go and see him when he came to s****horpe but we already had plans for that weekend so couldnt go. bet he was excellent. love his mickey takes of kraftwork.

yep defo have the start of baby brain, but i can also blame it on the blondeness too.

Bill Bailey was awesome thanks. Fourth time we've seen him and he was just as funny as every other tour we've been to. He did a bit of the Kraft Werk stuff last night.

I bought a doppler and it arrived yesterday. Didn't have time really to have go with it yesterday though and didn't find the heartbeat in the few minutes I did have. Which then made me panic a tiny bit.

Just got in from work and had a go. It took about 5 mins of searching (really had no idea where i'd find it, just knew it would be fairly low down) and then managed to hear it for about a minute until it moved. Registered the FHR at around 170BPM which seemed fast according to the book that came with the doppler but then googled it and it seems normal. Lots of people saying that a faster heart rate means a girl but I don't really believe that that is an accurate gender prediction test!

Looking forward to seeing some more beautiful scan pics and hopefully we can all relax a bit soon!? :shrug:

xx

mine sits at about 147, so maybe you are team pink and im team blue!! x

im really upset, my hubby has come home from work and is in a mood with everything, he is moaning because 1 plate is on the side, because he put the hot water on and i havent showered yet, because he found 1 slice of bread in the bread bin but id opened a new loaf, everything is anoying him tonight, the dog, everything I say and do. He is being a complete knob! Ive been working and cleaning all day, house is imacculate, his tea was ready and all I get is ear ache. I want to kill him tonight. He is making me sad. :(

Rant over, sorry x

Oh Emma that is men for you. Don't let him stress you out though he'll be apologising in a minute!!
Laura looks like your going through a really tough time with work what arse holes.

I scared myself silly this morning and thought I would listen to the heartbeat before work and couldn't find it, well I was beside myself. Ended up going to see the midwife who was lovely and found it immediately but made me promise I won't use my doppler anymore!

xx

oh gem! its not happened to me yet, but i would be the same!
emma, im sorry youre evening is being ruined, ive a feeling im in for the same, OH JUST called, says he wants to kill his ex (mother of his 2 year old daughter, they live in devon) she wont let his dad go down and pick his LO up for the weekend so he can have her, why i dont know, OH cant go as his work is VERY important and unsociable hours, he has to be available at 1 hours response time, 24hrs a day...
shes basically said it was his choice to move away to be with me, so tough, he cant see her, we REALLY cant afford to go to court over this, im MORE than aware shes only doing it cos she now knows im pregnant, as he told her recently. so OH is furious and in a foul mood, if he starts taking it out on me he will get what for however! x

Poor you Emma. Who said it's only women who get moody!? I'm sure everything will be fine tomorrow but I know how it feels to be sat there seething inside because of the injustice of it all. I try to remember that I am a moody cow at times and that DH is very tolerant of me in many ways, so he is sometimes entitled to irrational days too (however not very often!).

GemGem, I think that at this stage finding the heartbeat is a bonus rather than a given and that a doppler can't be relied upon to tell us if baby is okay. However once we get a few more weeks down the line, it will become easier to find the heartbeat and it will be reassuring.

Well I'm craving pancakes for dinner tonight and have been to Sainsburys to buy all the necessary ingredients. Then realised that we haven't got any weighing scales anymore- lost them in the house move in July (shows how much baking I have done since then...). So had to ring hubster and he is going to try the massive Tesco up the road for some. Once I get fixated on an idea for food, that is it, no settling for anything else!!

xx

xx

Thanks girls!! Laura I hope he doesn't take it out on you it's not your fault his ex is a bitch, I can never understand girls who use their kids like pawns.
Broodybelle I hope you enjoy your pancakes lolxx

mine sits at about 147, so maybe you are team pink and im team blue!! x

The old wives tale says heartrate over 140bpm is a girl. Oh that it were true, I'd love to give my parents a grandaughter but really I'll be thrilled with a healthy baby.:baby:

xx

Hi Girls,
Been getting cramps since yesterday which I have tried to put to the back of my mind but they have been getting worse all day, can hardly stand up. So with alot of persuading from DH I gave in and rand the epu, they have booked me in for a scan tomorrow at 11.45. I am sure everything is fine and I really didn't want to make a fuss, but I will be glad to know that everything is ok xx

babyd0310: hope everything goes okay for you tomorrow. Keep us informed and we'll all be thinking of you I'm sure. A colleague at work went to get checked out for really bad pains and everything was fine.xxx

Babyd good luck hun, I'm sure everything's fine like you said. My early scans last time and this time were because of bad cramps and both times it turned out to be fine :)

Gem glad everything was ok! That is why I am not buying a doppler, I'd worry myself sick with it! x

hey girlies sorry i didnt post straight way after my scan but i had to go straight to work and thats me just home now.

Everything was fine excepy bubba was asleep the whole time with its little legs crossed like a budda. Scanner lady couldnt get a NT measurement from the position it was in so i was sent for a walk to wake bubba or move bubba but it didnt work bubba was still asleep in an awkward position. So now i have to do the downs risk factor by blood test only. My appointment isnt for another 2 weeks grrrrrrrrr so frustrating more waiting.

BUT i have been moved up 3 days. Bubba was measuring 12+5 today so my official EDD is 1st June. I really hope its born on 2nd June because thats the day me & OH got engaged.

Here's a pic of my budda bubba from today

Attachments

• 12+5.jpg
    12+5.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 7
Ooooh TrAyBaby you have the same due date as me and Jelly Tots how exciting! :D would you like to be bump buddies? :)

Aw, sorry the scan didn't go as planned. But I'm sure you're excited that you got to see your baby! And it sounds like the baby is growing right on track!

Thanks girls, not had a very good nights sleep feeling worried now :sad1:
Lovely scan pic TrAyBaby :flower:

Babyd I will be thinking of you today and I am sure you will come out of your scan with a big grin on your face after seeing your little bubba.
Lovely scan pic TrAyBaby, naughty bubba lol xx

Bill Bailey was awesome thanks. Fourth time we've seen him and he was just as funny as every other tour we've been to. He did a bit of the Kraft Werk stuff last night.

I bought a doppler and it arrived yesterday. Didn't have time really to have go with it yesterday though and didn't find the heartbeat in the few minutes I did have. Which then made me panic a tiny bit.

Just got in from work and had a go. It took about 5 mins of searching (really had no idea where i'd find it, just knew it would be fairly low down) and then managed to hear it for about a minute until it moved. Registered the FHR at around 170BPM which seemed fast according to the book that came with the doppler but then googled it and it seems normal. Lots of people saying that a faster heart rate means a girl but I don't really believe that that is an accurate gender prediction test!

Looking forward to seeing some more beautiful scan pics and hopefully we can all relax a bit soon!? :shrug:

xx

oh fab about bill bailey, defo gonna have to sort out to go see him at some point.

thats great about finding the heartbeat, as for the old wives tale about certain heartrates for each sex isnt true. a few of my friends have been fooled by this one by all having boys with a heart rate over 170 lol.
a good bit of fun if you arent finding out and just guessing.

im really upset, my hubby has come home from work and is in a mood with everything, he is moaning because 1 plate is on the side, because he put the hot water on and i havent showered yet, because he found 1 slice of bread in the bread bin but id opened a new loaf, everything is anoying him tonight, the dog, everything I say and do. He is being a complete knob! Ive been working and cleaning all day, house is imacculate, his tea was ready and all I get is ear ache. I want to kill him tonight. He is making me sad. :(

Rant over, sorry x

thats not fair of your hubby being in a mood and taking it out on you. you just want to tell him to snap out of it. hopefully today he is in a much better mood.

Oh Emma that is men for you. Don't let him stress you out though he'll be apologising in a minute!!
Laura looks like your going through a really tough time with work what arse holes.

I scared myself silly this morning and thought I would listen to the heartbeat before work and couldn't find it, well I was beside myself. Ended up going to see the midwife who was lovely and found it immediately but made me promise I won't use my doppler anymore!

xx

put the doppler away!!! (well for the next few weeks anyways) thats why im kind of glad ive ended up not getting one. glad the midwife put you at ease though.

oh gem! its not happened to me yet, but i would be the same!
emma, im sorry youre evening is being ruined, ive a feeling im in for the same, OH JUST called, says he wants to kill his ex (mother of his 2 year old daughter, they live in devon) she wont let his dad go down and pick his LO up for the weekend so he can have her, why i dont know, OH cant go as his work is VERY important and unsociable hours, he has to be available at 1 hours response time, 24hrs a day...
shes basically said it was his choice to move away to be with me, so tough, he cant see her, we REALLY cant afford to go to court over this, im MORE than aware shes only doing it cos she now knows im pregnant, as he told her recently. so OH is furious and in a foul mood, if he starts taking it out on me he will get what for however! x

thats not fair of his ex, obviously she doesnt like the idea that he is happy and settling down with you so taking it out on his daughter. is there no free legal advice etc you can use for this? hope it all works out for you guys with her.

Poor you Emma. Who said it's only women who get moody!? I'm sure everything will be fine tomorrow but I know how it feels to be sat there seething inside because of the injustice of it all. I try to remember that I am a moody cow at times and that DH is very tolerant of me in many ways, so he is sometimes entitled to irrational days too (however not very often!).

GemGem, I think that at this stage finding the heartbeat is a bonus rather than a given and that a doppler can't be relied upon to tell us if baby is okay. However once we get a few more weeks down the line, it will become easier to find the heartbeat and it will be reassuring.

Well I'm craving pancakes for dinner tonight and have been to Sainsburys to buy all the necessary ingredients. Then realised that we haven't got any weighing scales anymore- lost them in the house move in July (shows how much baking I have done since then...). So had to ring hubster and he is going to try the massive Tesco up the road for some. Once I get fixated on an idea for food, that is it, no settling for anything else!!

xx

xx

hope you enjoyed your pancakes :)

Hi Girls,
Been getting cramps since yesterday which I have tried to put to the back of my mind but they have been getting worse all day, can hardly stand up. So with alot of persuading from DH I gave in and rand the epu, they have booked me in for a scan tomorrow at 11.45. I am sure everything is fine and I really didn't want to make a fuss, but I will be glad to know that everything is ok xx

hope all goes well with your scan, im sure it will. hope its just round ligament pain or something minor like that being annoying for you.

hey girlies sorry i didnt post straight way after my scan but i had to go straight to work and thats me just home now.

Everything was fine excepy bubba was asleep the whole time with its little legs crossed like a budda. Scanner lady couldnt get a NT measurement from the position it was in so i was sent for a walk to wake bubba or move bubba but it didnt work bubba was still asleep in an awkward position. So now i have to do the downs risk factor by blood test only. My appointment isnt for another 2 weeks grrrrrrrrr so frustrating more waiting.

BUT i have been moved up 3 days. Bubba was measuring 12+5 today so my official EDD is 1st June. I really hope its born on 2nd June because thats the day me & OH got engaged.

Here's a pic of my budda bubba from today

aww lovely pic :) glad everything went well. ooo you have the same due date as me and nat :D
shame about baby not playing for the nt scan, but i wouldnt worry too much as im sure the results will come back fine.

hope everyone is having a good morning, mine has been made better with the massive tin of chocolate fridge cake on my desk from what i made last night. it is lush! (and i now have more friends than ever before since a few people have tried it lol).

bit worried about my flu jab, i had it tuesday afternoon, but my arm is still swollen and red around the site, hot to touch, and very painful. should i go to the doctors to let them know if its still like this tomorrow? i know it is a side effect but it says on the nhs site it should last no more than 1-2 days.

Jellytots I would get it checked. Mine is still sore from Monday but not red and hot or anything x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->