June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

I don't feel sick!!! For the first time in 6 weeks I don't feel sick!! And I've had a cup of tea!

ive spoken to my friends who work at my hospital and they have said its common to get the red, hot, swelling etc with this newer combined flu jab so will leave it til monday and if still bad will go see the doctor then.

thats great you are eating again and not feeling sick. make the most of it and enjoy :)

Ooh Jellytots that sounds painful, I had a painful arm for a couple of days but no redness.
Thanks Emzy I know I am never using it again was the worst experience of my life and too stressful.
Laura my scan is on Tuesday and I cannot wait!!!!
Emzy glad your feeling better today that is great news. The midwife said to me yesterday the placenta has already taken over but I thought it was later?
I am still eating a lot of food and weighed myself last night and have put on around 6pounds eeek. Is everyone else the same?!!! xx

i think my blood pressure is playing up... one day i feel so light headed and dizzy, the next i have such pressure behind my eye and bad headache so it keeps going up and down.. :wacko: is that something i could be concerned at this stage?

My weight dropped back again. Pre pregnancy I was 10st 8, now I'm 10st 10. However NONE of my work clothes fit. So bump is Deffo on the way! Woop! X

Redrose,
I think dizziness and headache are common, i'd be more worried if you think you have high blood pressure at time?
anyway you could get it measured when you have the symptoms? then you'd know for sure.

Ooooh TrAyBaby you have the same due date as me and Jelly Tots how exciting! :D would you like to be bump buddies? :)

i would love to be bump buddies :) Im gonna add you now chica

And congrats on finally not feeling sick Emzy, there is nothing better than a cup of tea mmmmmmmmm im off to get my OH to make me one now. We are both off on holidays from all our jobs for a whole week together :happydance: Today is day one and we haven't even gotten dressed yet LOVE IT. Think it might be brunch time.

Enjoy your day ladies, cause i sure am....lush

I'll add you as bump buddies too traybaby :)

ooo i bet thats nice to have a whole week off together. im looking forward to the xmas break for some lounging around in pj's all day.

as for weight, im a bit confused, i lost 4lb last week at sw, got weigh in again tonight but as my appetite has picked up im guessing id have put on this week. overall i weigh half a stone less than before i got pregnant, but as with laura my normal clothes dont fit so defo a bit of bump going on there.

Redrose,
I think dizziness and headache are common, i'd be more worried if you think you have high blood pressure at time?
anyway you could get it measured when you have the symptoms? then you'd know for sure.

thanks im not sure what to do really.. ill prob just mention it next time i go to the docs,

how are you? :flower:

I feel ok right now... made the mistake of eating a chocolate biscuit last night (felt like eating one for the first time in weeks).... it tasted different and made me feel really nauseous all night!

I am such a lazy cow.... i don't seem to get anything done at the mo!

I feel ok right now... made the mistake of eating a chocolate biscuit last night (felt like eating one for the first time in weeks).... it tasted different and made me feel really nauseous all night!

I am such a lazy cow.... i don't seem to get anything done at the mo!

happy 9 weeks hun :happydance::happydance:

awww dont worry you will get your energy back soon enough, i read week 9 is the worse for sickness, and i found that very true, so if you can just get through this week im sure by next week things will improve :hugs:

ok girlies so day one of holiday is off to a weird start. Yup had my cup of tea (thanks to Emzy) twas delicious. OH made me a wonderful brunch of potato waffles, fried eggs (well cooked of course) toast and hash browns mmmmmmmm you may think, well thats what i thought too. I have this weird eating habbit where i eat things in a certain order and i always leave my favourite till the end, so i left my hash browns till the end because i adore them. Well today i took one bite and literally burst into inconsolable floods of tears because the taste of them had changed, they were disgusting. I was broken hearted and couldnt stop crying :cry: My OH (while running to get me a tissue) couldn't help but laugh at my breakdown over hash browns. I felt like such a fool. Im still a little emotional about it now.

Jelly tots im adding you as a bump buddy now too :happydance:

ok girlies so day one of holiday is off to a weird start. Yup had my cup of tea (thanks to Emzy) twas delicious. OH made me a wonderful brunch of potato waffles, fried eggs (well cooked of course) toast and hash browns mmmmmmmm you may think, well thats what i thought too. I have this weird eating habbit where i eat things in a certain order and i always leave my favourite till the end, so i left my hash browns till the end because i adore them. Well today i took one bite and literally burst into inconsolable floods of tears because the taste of them had changed, they were disgusting. I was broken hearted and couldnt stop crying :cry: My OH (while running to get me a tissue) couldn't help but laugh at my breakdown over hash browns. I felt like such a fool. Im still a little emotional about it now.

Jelly tots im adding you as a bump buddy now too :happydance:

awww :hugs: i totally understand..... chocolate doesn't taste the same to me either.... it's really pissing me off.... and the other nigth, OH went all the way to McDo to get me nuggets (one of my weird cravings) and by the time he came back i felt so sick and bloated i could barely eat any....
I had to cry as i had been looking forward all day to it as i decided i could only allow myself McDo once a week (i would never go normally so trying to keep an eye on the junk!)...
I hope your taste of hash brown and my taste of chocolate go back to normal after all this!

my thing for kfc has now changed too, just doesnt taste nice anymore. have gone off some chocolate too, only had 1 piece of my chocolate fridge cake today and normally i would be having a bit every now and again. seem to have a thing for jelly instead.
i wouldnt worry too much though chick, im sure your liking of hash browns will come back very soon. know how you feel about getting upset about it, i burst into tears the other night cos i didnt want what hubby wanted for tea and he wasnt going to give in. i just really dont fancy the idea of chinese at all and it made me feel sick so went off upstairs in a huff declaring i wouldnt eat anything in that case lol, felt a right idiot afterwards.

Emzy-Great news about you not feeling sick lets hope this is the last of it for you and you start to feel normal again well as normal as you can feel. :haha:
TryAbaby- I love lounging around in my pjs I have been doing it alot my house is so messy though need to get my act together and get it tidied up really. Oh and I know what you mean about things not tasting the same its most things for me at the minute I really fancy something for tea and then I make it and cant eat it.
RedRose- I am the same as you feeling very nauseous at everything its awful I havent felt this sick at all until now I am guessing week 11 is when my sickness has peaked.
As I have said I am feeling pretty rubbish still getting headaches and nausous most of the time dont think it helped that Ollie had me up from 1am till 3am last night screaming I think it is his teeth as he wont leave my side today think it will be calpol before bed tonight if he is been the same.

Fb holly was the same last night, crying every hour. It's defo teeth here, she's been chewing on fingers all day and been clingy.

Still no sick and managed to take holly to soft play! Only wretched twice! This is great, I actually feel human again! Pleaaase let this be the end!!

I can't go near ANYTHING fried anymore. No maccy D's and KFC for me! Get one chip down and I just KNOW I'm not getting anymore in! Lol x

I haven't eaten chicken since about week 6. Just the thought of it makes me want to throw-up. The thought of broccoli has the same effect! So bizarre. Also been off chocolate and most drinks. Bottles of mineral water are my friend.
xx

It was tea for me last time, it tasted disgusting, like dirty dishwater! Haven't had that problem this time with tea, but not been eating much else so don't know if my tastes have changed really!

ive had a proper thing for dr pepper, cant get enough of it, but i have to let it go flat first. i do like maccy d's chips, they are lush, just cant seem to manage the whole quarter pounder though which is a bit annoying but hubster gets me onion rings too to make up for it :)

wondering what to have to tea tonight now, do i have pasta n sauce and be lazy or do i get chippy after sw ?? hmm decisions decisions.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->