June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Sounds like baby flutters to me hun :) With my first I didn't feel anything until 17 weeks, but am feeling them now with my second x

Oooh I certainly hope it was but I haven't felt it again so maybe it wasn't I'm not sure :/ but then again I was at work until 7pm last night do I wasnt resting enough to really take notice :)
Naww I can't wait to feel it for real! I'm anxiously waiting for my doctors appt next Wednesday so I can hear bubs heart beat again, I haven't had an ultrasound in about 6 weeks and because I'm now 13 weeks my pregnancy symptoms are fading and even though I know it's normal it still worries me :( my bbs are still sore on the sides but not to the point they were before, and I still have light heartburn every now and again but it's not the severity it was before.... I need I stop being a stress head I know :p

It's totally normal for symptoms to fade at this stage hun, the placenta starts taking over and so the hormones stop surging :)

Still makes you worry slightly when you haven't been able to see or hear bub for about 4 weeks though but I'm sure everything is ok :) wish I had a little sneak peek window inside so I could see bub hehehe

Yeah I often think that, I wish there was a little window so we can see inside! Although that would be weird lol

Just a thought (UK) ladies, have you all got your forms filled in from the gp/midwife for free prescriptions? And also don't know if you ladies with heartburn know that you can get gaviscon on prescription from your midwife or doctor, so it's free :) Gemini just reminded me by saying she's got bad heartburn on facebook! I just got my maternity exemption certificate thing through the other day, valid til June 2013 whoop! I'd only just started paying again after Holly as well lol And it includes dental work too x

little worried today... i woke up not feeling sick.. my boobs arent that sore.. just a little worried somethings wrong...
my sickness comes and goes at the moment but it didnt affect me last night or this morning

Yeah I often think that, I wish there was a little window so we can see inside! Although that would be weird lol

Just a thought (UK) ladies, have you all got your forms filled in from the gp/midwife for free prescriptions? And also don't know if you ladies with heartburn know that you can get gaviscon on prescription from your midwife or doctor, so it's free :) Gemini just reminded me by saying she's got bad heartburn on facebook! I just got my maternity exemption certificate thing through the other day, valid til June 2013 whoop! I'd only just started paying again after Holly as well lol And it includes dental work too x

i got my exemption card a couple of weeks ago, not had to use it yet, but on the lookout for an nhs dentist in albrighton, wolverhampton or telford at the moment.

little worried today... i woke up not feeling sick.. my boobs arent that sore.. just a little worried somethings wrong...
my sickness comes and goes at the moment but it didnt affect me last night or this morning

i really wouldnt worry about the coming and going of symptoms, i have had it quite regularly since the last 4 weeks or so. with the placenta starting to take over this is completely normal. my m/s has just about completely gone now and i seem to be able to eat everything again :)

Redrose like Jellytots said it's totally normal for symptoms to go at around 10 weeks as the placenta takes over and so you have less hormones whizzing about causing sickness and sore boobies! Even my sickness is easing now and I was only sick once late last night!! After being sick 8-10 times a day for the last 6 weeks, that is sooo good! I'm not feeling too bad this morning either so going to attempt to take Holly to toddler group this morning! Hope I'm not sick!

I've well and truly popped! My friend yesterday said I looked pregnant so I took another bump pic and it matches my 23 weeker with Holly! I can't believe it! What do you think? My bump at 13+5 x

Attachments

• 13+5.jpg
    13+5.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 6
wow emzy that has proper popped out, mine looks nothing like that, still looks like ive just eaten too much dinner. wont be long before im catching you up though :)

I am with you on this one, although i didn't fancy eating anything last night. I feel ok this morning. Also I have not had any pulling/tugging in the last few days.
Scan can't come soon enough! X

wooooohoooo its PEACH day. Im offically classing myself as in the 2nd Trimester :happydance:

good luck at your scan today Emma x

Just popping in to say hi.
Will catch up later just on phone. Omg I am in love with professor green lol, I am blaming pregnancy hormones x

Wow I just compared this morning's bump with my 23 weeker with Holly. And it's bigger :haha: :blush: I must have extremely slack muscles after last time! baby probably doesn't know what to do with all that room!!

Attachments

• 13+5.jpg
    13+5.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 23 weeks holly bump.jpg
    23 weeks holly bump.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 3
Just popping in to say hi.
Will catch up later just on phone. Omg I am in love with professor green lol, I am blaming pregnancy hormones x

I happily admit to being in love with him, no hormone blame! Been to see him 3 times already this year! Lol x

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Just booked a gender scan for 29th December! Going to the same place I went with Holly and she recommended 17-18 weeks as the most accurate, so I will be 18 and a bit weeks! :pink: or :blue: ??

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Just booked a gender scan for 29th December! Going to the same place I went with Holly and she recommended 17-18 weeks as the most accurate, so I will be 18 and a bit weeks! :pink: or :blue: ??

hooray!!! mines 23rd, ill be 17+1, hoping its not too early!!! my friend went at 16, and they got hers right! they give you 4D pics included in the price at babybond too, is that where you are going? im wayyy excited already! a month!!! x

I'm glad it's not just me then Gemini . I'm planning to go in April but will be 31 weeks hoping my bump will catch His attention. I presume he's good if you've been 3 times then xx

I'm glad it's not just me then Gemini . I'm planning to go in April but will be 31 weeks hoping my bump will catch His attention. I presume he's good if you've been 3 times then xx

Really good! Where you thinking of going?! I'm jealous!!! C

hooray!!! mines 23rd, ill be 17+1, hoping its not too early!!! my friend went at 16, and they got hers right! they give you 4D pics included in the price at babybond too, is that where you are going? im wayyy excited already! a month!!! x

You'll be fine, I went with Holly at 17 weeks and they told me almost certainly girl, but couldn't be 100% (I don't think they ever can with girls anyway!). I am going to a lovely place here called scan assure! I'd be going at 17 weeks but it's Christmas week so the lady can't do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->