June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-15870161

anyone see this? bloody awful! for gods sake dont mention the ab or tio n word on here though, theyll lock our thread! but that subject aside, cant believe they made this mistake, how awful for EVERYONE involved! x

chippy it is then! lol

oh that is terrible laura, what a mistake to make. feel sorry for the poor family involved.

i feel like i just dont wanna eat anymore.. nothing seems appealing right now...

tho the thought of mc d's (which we usually dont go to) is sounding good.. shame i dont drive :( or id go down for some lol

OMG Laura, that is awful! How can they ever make up for a mistake like that?

Is anyone else feeling much smaller now the bloat has gone? I feel tiny compared to last week?

xxx

i know awful huh? i cant begin to imagine how the doctor feels as well!

I feel much larger this week, although everythings still wobbly up front, theres deffo a bump on the way!!!

Oh, i forgot to say... HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO OUR JUNE BUGS ACROSS THE POND!!!! xxxx

Evening ladies,
Everything went fine with scan, was amazing :cloud9: I have got a kidney infection, which is what was causing the pains. They didn't tell me dates or anything, but she said that I was definitely around 10 weeks

Attachments

• 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 6
Evening ladies,
Everything went fine with scan, was amazing :cloud9: I have got a kidney infection, which is what was causing the pains. They didn't tell me dates or anything, but she said that I was definitely around 10 weeks

So pleased for you that everything is okay with the baby. Sorry that you have a kidney infection though! They are nasty. :hugs:
I have been hospitalised a couple of times in the past, so midwife said that I have to give in a urine sample for testing every month during in pregnancy. I'm assuming they've given you antibiotics? Hope you start to feel better.xxx

I just wrote a really long, slightly ranting post. Lucky for you girls that I then lost it! xxx

Hi hope everyone is well :wave:

I had my first midwife appointment today. All went OK, she is going to refer me to the consultant since my GP hasn't bothered to do it!

I also have very high blood pressure. I have to go see the nurse to have it taken again next week. I have no idea what to do about it, I think it's probably something to do with my weight:blush:

Thanks broodybelle, yes I suffer with them alot, not nice!!
No they said they don't like to give antibiotics as there is a risk? I remember having them last time, so don't know if it's because I am still in the first tri. They just said to try flush it out and take another sample next week x

Glad you know what the prob is babyD! I'm surprised they didn't give you antibiotics though, I was given them earlier in first tri, are you able to flush it out?! X

Glad you know what the prob is babyD! I'm surprised they didn't give you antibiotics though, I was given them earlier in first tri, are you able to flush it out?! X

Well I did think this!! Haha, I think I was just happy that everything was ok with the baby that I just wanted to go home and didn't ask many questions. I think I might go to my GP tomorrow. They did send a sample up to the lab to check for bacteria, so I'm thinking they might have done that to check which antibiotics would work? Which has happened before.
Oh i'm confused now, I might give them a ring!

Right I've just rang them. They said the antibiotic they usually give for kidney infections, they don't like giving in the first tri because it can stop folic acid getting to the baby? So they have sent my sample up to check which other ones could work and will let me know tomorrow, but for now I just have to drink lots of water to help flush it through and I need to take another sample after the weekend. Lol pregnancy brain x

Does anyone know if we can take paracetamol with caffeine???

Hello All,

Taking abit of catching up on all the gossip as on phone.
I hope your all well, I'm having my scan tomorrow, I will be 13 weeks tomorrow.
I cannot wait! Still a little nervous even though I had a scan at 10+6.

Babyd glad scan went well! Hope kidney infection clears soon x

Emma enjoy your scan :)

I'm feeling definite baby movements tonight, absolutely love it and still can't believe its this early! Forgot how weird it feels at first!! :cloud9:

I'm feeling very big this week and my friend said to me today that I look Preggo now!

And guess what, I haven't been sick all day!!!

i know awful huh? i cant begin to imagine how the doctor feels as well!

I feel much larger this week, although everythings still wobbly up front, theres deffo a bump on the way!!!

Oh, i forgot to say... HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO OUR JUNE BUGS ACROSS THE POND!!!! xxxx

yes happy thanksgiving to those across the water!

im defo starting to get a bump too even though a wee bit wobbly, it feels a bit firmer lower down iykwim

Evening ladies,

thats fabulous the scan went well, pic is lovely.
hope your infection goes quickly. im sure you can take paracetamol fine when have had caffeine, well i have anyways.
defo drink plenty of water to try and flush it out in the meantime til they decide on antibiotics. hope the pain eases for you.

I just wrote a really long, slightly ranting post. Lucky for you girls that I then lost it! xxx

oh bless you, whats up chick?

Hi hope everyone is well :wave:

I had my first midwife appointment today. All went OK, she is going to refer me to the consultant since my GP hasn't bothered to do it!

I also have very high blood pressure. I have to go see the nurse to have it taken again next week. I have no idea what to do about it, I think it's probably something to do with my weight:blush:

glad everything is getting moving in regards to appointments.
high blood pressure could be due to a number of reasons, weight can be a reason but its not the only one. have you been stressed recently or ill? try not to worry too much as that can raise it too, but im sure if it was anything serious they would have taken more action today so try and relax chick.

Hello All,

Taking abit of catching up on all the gossip as on phone.
I hope your all well, I'm having my scan tomorrow, I will be 13 weeks tomorrow.
I cannot wait! Still a little nervous even though I had a scan at 10+6.

good luck for your scan tomorrow, im 13 weeks tomorrow aswell so we get to be peaches! :)

Babyd glad scan went well! Hope kidney infection clears soon x

Emma enjoy your scan :)

I'm feeling definite baby movements tonight, absolutely love it and still can't believe its this early! Forgot how weird it feels at first!! :cloud9:

I'm feeling very big this week and my friend said to me today that I look Preggo now!

And guess what, I haven't been sick all day!!!

so pleased you havent been sick all day, hope you have made the most of it and eaten properly.
aww how lovely you are feeling movements already, i so cant wait until i can.
cant wait for a proper bump either.

hope everyone has had a fab evening, well at sw i maintained my 4lb loss from last week, my consultant was a bit confused as she doesnt have children yet and thought you just put on weight but once i explained i havent been as naughty as it makes me ill to eat all the high fat foods etc and been eating tonnes of fruit, so been even better than what i was before lol and thats why ive lost so much, plus baby is draining all my energy so burning more fat. seem to have lost weight off my hips and bum but gaining it on my tummy.

so pleased you havent been sick all day, hope you have made the most of it and eaten properly.
aww how lovely you are feeling movements already, i so cant wait until i can.
cant wait for a proper bump either.

I have, I have stuffed my face!!

TrAyBaby I'm gonna add you now :D

Has any one else had trouble eating red meat? For some reason I just can't stand the smell or taste of it! Even BBQ chicken on it's own makes my tummy turn :/
Sooo yesterday I was lying on the lounge and all of a sudden I felt this little fluttery feeling in my lower abdomen where baby is and it went from my right side across to my left, could that have been the baby moving around that I felt? Cuz I haven't really been very gassy for it to have been gas... I don't think...? Any ideas? I know it's early but I've read about other girls feeling movements this early so thought I would ask :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->