June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Hi Girls,

I haven't been on for a while and not sure what I've missed!! Redrose did you have your scan recently? Can't remember if I have been on here since you had it lol Congrats anyway!!
I soent all weekend laid up with an awful headache and wasn't sure what I could take so took nothing:( Feel okay today, typical isn't it when it's time for work!!
Also been javing stabbing pains in my boobs, has anyone else had that? I'm hoping it's growing pains!!

How is everyone feeling, what have I missed!!! xx

Gem, I'm having stabbing pains too! Glad it's not just me :)

Emzy, that's exactly how I feel...it's so much worse now! To be fair, when I have sick days now they aren't just queasy days, they are painful sick days where I lose everything and it lasts overnight and for hours. But totally feels worse...maybe because we now remember what more normal actually feels like?

Louise, so sorry about your aunty!

Oh good from looking at google it is normal....phew!!
We are 15 weeks tomorrow Cricket, yay!!!

Louise I meant to say in my last post, so sorry to hear the news about your aunty :hugs:

Cricket that's what it's like for me too, all or nothing! It's not just a bit sick, it's like I'm so sick, my stomach is going to come out as well!! It feels awful! But fortunately those days only seem to be like 1/2 a day or something, I haven't had a full day of sickness for a while now (fingers crossed!)

Gem I get the stabbing pains too, it's all just getting ready to make milk! You can take plain paracetamol for a headache but not much else. Hope it's gone now, I hate headaches.

Got my 18 week (well 17+3) midwife appointment next week, on Wednesday. Wondering if they'll try to hear the heartbeat or not. Last time I had a 16 week appointment (not sure why they've changed it to 18 weeks?) and they wouldn't even try and said they don't do that until 24 weeks as it's quite common not to find it before 20 weeks and they were worrying women unnecessarily. I wonder if they've changed it though! Hope so, as I've not heard it yet!

Thanks Emzy, wow it feels wierd to think my boobs are getting ready to make milk for a little person lol
Thanks if I get anymore I will take paracetamol although I don't really want to take anything if I can help it!

Emzy I have my 16 week appointment next week and the last time I saw her I don't know if you remember she couldn'y find the hb as I was only 9weeks, well on my way out she said she would definitely be able to hear it at the 16week appointment. So hope they do, although I won't be saying that if she cant find it!

Emzy, mine are usually a full day, although this weekend I felt pretty awful all weekend. Still not great. Debating if I'm up for work today :/

It's crap isn't it cricket! I hope you feel better soon. It really makes you feel miserable. I burst into tears a few days ago as I was sick after having a cup of coffee (always makes me sick, but thought it was gone!) and I was so sick there was nothing more to come out but I couldn't stop wretching really hard and I wet myself! Got all upset and told DH I had had enough. But then most days now, no sickness at all. It's so random. It must be when baby is having a spurt.

Gem how exciting, I really hope they have changed the rules here and have a listen next week! I know most places listen in at 16 weeks, but nope, my PCT said 24 weeks and I was gutted as I went at 16 weeks expecting to hear it and I didn't! DH even came with me and for nothing!

Oh and I've been feeling proper kicks now quite regularly! It's lovely :cloud9:

Ahh I can't wait to be able to feel kicks. How long do you reckon it will be now untill I start to feel anything?

Louise, so sorry to hear about your auntie :hugs:

Ive just come back from my 16 week appointment and got to hear the heartbeat, it was amazing and was proper wriggling around though as they had just got it and then it would move again, the placenta sounded well weird. could defo tell the difference between mine and baby's hb's though. they even let me record it so hubster can listen to it at the weekend.
bloods and water sample from scan appointment all came back clear. got told that from todays sample that it was the best colour they had ever seen and wish all their pregnant ladies came with that instead of like orange juice lol.

Bt confused over what my blood group is though, at my scan i was told from my booking in bloods my blood group was O+ but just had the results sheets stuck into my handheld notes today and the one for blood group says B Rh (D) Positive, is that right? I have no idea as have never known my blood group.

anyways just a fleeting visit at the moment as at work, hope you are all well.x

Aw glad you got to hear the hb and all was well :cloud9:

Gem I first felt Holly move at 17 weeks and a few days. I remember having my gender scan at 17 weeks exactly and saying it was weird that she was moving so much but I couldn't feel it yet and then a few days later we were in Nando's and I felt a wriggle! Then it was probably a couple of weeks before I felt kicks, maybe 19 weeks? This time I've been feeling flutters since 11 weeks, definite movements since 13.5 weeks and proper little thuds in the last few days :)

I thought I felt tiny flutters last night, but I'm not sure if I was imagining it. I can't wait to feel the big movements. When I was expecting Aimee, she used to lodge her feet in my ribs and just leave them there lol. It was so uncomfortable, I'd have to nudge her to get them out .

Holly used to do that Louise! Her favourite was shoving her bum in my ribs and shed stay like that for days! It bloody hurt! I thought there was something wrong at one point and went to gp and he said nope, the pain is babies bum in your ribs!

Sorry to hear about your auntie Louise :hugs: I have been getting sharp pains in my boobs aswell, bloody hurts!! I definitely am feeling flutters aswell, can't wait until they are proper kicks! Still feeling so exhausted, finding it a real struggle at the moment!

Hey Ladies, just popping in quickly, finally getting my 12 weeks scan tomorrow!!! WOOP
and i asked today and it seems that they can make me a DVD :) so might even have a video to share :)

one week today and i have my 16 week midwife appointment AND my private gender scan :happydance:

ended up staying all day at work so now feel rotten again with my cold boooooo

Hi girls,

Hope ur all ok? Soz not had chance to catch up but will soon but in the meantime I am looking for some reassurance....

1. Have my 16 wk apt on weds-would someone have called me before now if anything was wrong?
2. Should I have a hard tummy by now? My tummy is soft & flabby and bloated/hard every afternoon but not baby hard just bloated hard ??
3. At 16+2 should I have felt anything yet???? I have had nothing not even wind bubbles or anything yet?
4. Is it normal to feel unpregnant like I look at people with babies & even now just feel what if that never happens to me?

Surely I should have some signs????? Dreading my apt on weds esp if it's with that horrid woman I got last time. :-(

Hi girls,

Hope ur all ok? Soz not had chance to catch up but will soon but in the meantime I am looking for some reassurance....

1. Have my 16 wk apt on weds-would someone have called me before now if anything was wrong?
2. Should I have a hard tummy by now? My tummy is soft & flabby and bloated/hard every afternoon but not baby hard just bloated hard ??
3. At 16+2 should I have felt anything yet???? I have had nothing not even wind bubbles or anything yet?
4. Is it normal to feel unpregnant like I look at people with babies & even now just feel what if that never happens to me?

Surely I should have some signs????? Dreading my apt on weds esp if it's with that horrid woman I got last time. :-(

I have all of this, I'm bigger, but wobbly, don't feel preggers, no movement. I think it's pretty normal for us 1st timers hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->