June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Hey Euronova that is great news about your scan being almost here! I think the vast majority of MMCs occur because the babies heartbeat never started, so you are definitely over the biggest hurdle in that regard :thumbup: I guess if you were horribly unfortunate you could have been finding reassurance from your own heartbeat on the doppler, and there could still be a problem- but you sound pretty confident you have been hearing little one so I dont think there is much else to worry about :happydance:

Eurononova try to put those concerns to the back of your mind I was thinking exactly the same as you and all was fine. You have found the babies heartbeat which is a great thing and your scan will be fantastic. You are just having pre scan jitters which everyone gets!

Abi I'm glad the funeral was lovely for such a sad occasion. I think the envelope idea is a great idea but you will prob rip it open straight away lol

And welcome Daisy and h&h 9months xx

Thanks girls, definitely hearing the baby's heartbeat (I did find mine too the first time lol), it's much much faster :)
Just can't wait for the scan, going to call on Monday to ask if we can video it. Can't wait to tell everyone!!!
Not showing at all (to others) but definitely fuller and rounder above my pelvic bone.
If you have a scan at 10:30, is it ok to pee when you wake up at 8? Then make sure you drink enough to have a full bladder. 2:30 hours will be hard enough without peeing ( I am still the peeing machine!) but worried I have to try and hold longer!

id say your fine to pee when you wake then drink loads before hand :hugs: i wake up twice in the night now to pee :dohh:
everything will go just great :) it will be a lovely scan just before xmas :hugs:

i had a full dinner last night for the first time in what felt like ages! i usually eat two bites and get full or just cant eat it for feeling sick.. woop i was so satisfied at being full luckily it was mostly veg so it was also healthy :)
do you ladies know what fish is ok to eat while preg

Thanks :) I wake up at least 4 times during the night it's ridiculous!
I read that sushi and smoked fish are off limit as not cooked. (really annoyed as i love smoked salmon! but then my parents are doctors and said they never had to do that back in the days and everything was fine it's not like we are eating smoked salmon from a stall in a grubby market china or something...)
Oily fish once a week and swordfish, marlin or shark are to be avoided and tuna just once a week because of the mercury..... (tuna :sick:)

I am getting up in the night to pee as well.

My scan is on Friday. I have a really busy week coming up so hopefully it won't drag :wacko:

Louise, we can be scan buddies! i think we are pretty much the only ones really at the end of June in due date :)

ok so cod is a ok ? thats good because i had that yesterday and loved it, shame about the salmon, i dont like it but i know most people do.

whats everyone else eating for dinner? were having roast beef.. first time in ages.. i hope i cant eat it and not get full after a few bites lol

no idea.... i usually fancy something 10 min before dinner, then once OH has gone to the shop to get it and serves it to me, i can't eat it!!
been better with breakfast and lunch, just still a bit tricky with dinner... i have completely run out of ideas of things to eat!

hey! Happy Saturday to you all!

Re the fish....think we're supposed to eat minimum 2 portions a week but i haven't been eating any! Think i need to start having tuna sarnies or something!

For dinner we're having a thai green curry tonight....one of our favourites and not tooooo unhealthy (coconut milk is a bit fattening but it's a veg???? so one of my 5 a day????)

My neighbour just bought me a huge slice of home made cheesecake which was amazing and now i feel sick!

Euro - your scan will be absolutely fine hun! Like Gem says it will just be pre scan nerves but you will be fine and will come out dancing inside (and maybe outside too) coz you will love it!!!! If i don't remember to before, good luck & post pics as soon as you can of course!

Well we've just announced on FB today! Were waiting for my friends mum's funeral to be over as didn't want to be really insensitive but she was being really positive yesterday about her baby (she needs SOMETHING to keep her positive!) and she was talking about maybe putting sthg on FB but hasn't yet.....i felt after that it was ok for me to announce!

Just been out to buy our Christmas tree at long last & can't wait to decorate it now!

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!!!

PS girls.....how much are you all showing?? I wake up in the morning with a soft flabby belly then after breakfast and a cuppa i bloat right up and my stomach goes hard (bloated hard, not pregnant hard) and then stays like that all day and then goes soft again overnight??

Also....should my stomach be starting to feel hard yet? I think some girls said far down (maybe just around or above where pubes are) they felt their tummy's were a bit hard but mines really not like that??? I keep thinking what if things have stopped progressing and here's me celebrating every saturday when I get to a new fruit and i don't even know if everything is ok?????

AAggghhh i'm gonna be stressing out about this now right up until my next scan....WHY do i do this to myself?????

Euro, my doctors told me o pee an hour before and the drink 24+ oz of fluid, which worked for my scans! Don't worry yourself, just enjoy every minute!

AFM, after a great week I got really sick last night, and it's continuing this morning :( Back on meds for today, which I hate to do due to the stopping up that they cause, but better than constant sickness! Even lost my smoothie. Oh well...things are getting better, right!?

Cricket I had to take meds today too, was very sick. Having really random days of being sick and then a few days of nothing! I'll take that over all day every day!

Here is my 15+6 bump, what do you think?

https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/384418_10151039871340417_741430416_23251325_706772376_n.jpg

I love your bump Emzy!! I really feel like I have no bump at all, there is a little something there, but just looks like I have eaten to many cakes!! I was like it with Grace and didn't actually start showing till around 22 weeks!!! I really hope I am showing before then this time, I was just looking through some old pics and found this one of me, I must have been about 32 weeks??! And also was looking at Gracies baby pics and wondered how the hell I got her out of me :haha: she was huge!

Regarding the scan and peeing, I have never been told to have a full/empty bladder? I peed just before my scan! And also we can eat sushi, just as long is it the shop bought stuff and not from a sushi place, because they don't use raw fish! I have had loads and I never heard that we can't eat smoked salmon?? I ate it the other day :dohh:

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 8
yeah, i give a urine sample before every scan, so i always have an empty bladder too..

Maybe it depends on the type of scan? Mine had me with a full bladder both at 8 and 12 weeks... I'm not showing yet really, just feels like squeezing an orange between my pubic bone and bellybutton, but no bump.

Emzy, it's true that a random sick day is better than everyday, but man am I ready for it to be gone gone! So hard to plan anything when you don't know how you'll feel on any given day! Also, that is a super flattering picture of you! Hot mama!

Babyd, you're tiny even at 32 weeks!

im a bigger girl but i guess that means nothing. hah. i wanted to show you guys and see if yall saw a difference before i put it on FB. :)

Left: 12weeks
Right: 14weeks

Yes! I definitely see a difference between 12 and 14 weeks!

Yeah I post my bump all over the place :haha: I posted it in the bumps thread and in the plus size bumps thread. Here's my most recent ones. 2nd baby, so I am enormous lol

13 weeks 5 days

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/377016_10151009419230473_743965472_21915363_507073996_n.jpg

15 weeks

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/387614_10151026953965473_743965472_21974507_1313721016_n.jpg

Love the bump pics!

I had my 12 week scan today and everything is a-ok! :) Healthy little wriggley baby! Definitely feeling it move now, too! I didn't know it would be this early with number 2!

https://i40.tinypic.com/vdpa2d.jpg

https://i40.tinypic.com/52zvut.jpg

They had their hands infront of their face and their feet perfectly together the whole time <3 Wriggled loads though. So excited now :) Feels real!

Beautiful scan pics. I just had mine on Friday and it was amazing to watch them moving around. I think I'm starting to feel a little movement, too.

Lovely bumps ladies!! I have had such a horrible day! All morning had no energy to do anything and then had to drag my bum off the sofa and go to work and I was really horrible to everyone! In such a crappy, bleurgh kinda mood. The weather isn't helping much either! I am just going to have a soak in a nice warm bath and go to bed with a book I think! I also think the no excercise/eating rubbish isn't helping either, so I have done a healthy shop online and going to buy a pregnancy yoga dvd I think. Hopefully that will re-energise me slightly xx

Dude....I swear I coulda written that post! That's exactly how I feel but with extra evil moodiness thrown in!!
Feel very unfestive & not in the mood for it & haven't bought a single Christmas card or present yet & dispute good intentions no decs up yet either! I actually proper love Christmas & am v looking forward to it but stupid hormones mean I am a grumpy Scrooge at the minute!

Totally with you on the eating crap thing too coz I'm the same....need to start eating healthy not just for baby but to actually feel good in myself too! So hard when you have a "fuck it I don't care" attitude tho !!!

Right me & grumpy arse are off to bed

Night girls!

Me three! I spend a lot of time in bed, feeling like crap. The weird thing is that when I get out of the house, I tend to forget how bad I really feel!

Hello!

May I join this group... my dates were out by a day taking me from 1st July 2012 to 30th June!

Welcome, Daisy! I hope you can keep up -- this thread has a lot of new messages!

i started showing a little bit this week, although i still think it looks like i've been eating too much. my friends say i definitely look pregnant, so i guess i'll go with that! here is my pic. my pre-pregnancy pics are on a different computer, but i did have a flat tummy before.

Attachments

• IMAG0840.jpg
    IMAG0840.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 14
Euronova- I am the same with food fancy something all day then when I sit down to eat it have to mouthfuls and thats my lot.
Abic- I am showing quite alot now was stood next to my friend who is 28weeks pregnant and there is not much difference between us at all. Will post a bump pic today at some point. And dont worry about it at all with my first my stomach was still a bit flabby at 17 weeks.
Daisy- Congratulations and Welcome. H&H 9 months.
Cricket- Hope your sickness starts to ease off soon.
Emzy- Great bump pics . Looking great.
I never really have a full bladder before scans as I am not very good at holding it in at all it makes me feel sick I drank a bottle of water on the way down to my scan as my hospital is 45mins away and then went to the toilet as soon as I got in there as I was desperate and still got a very clear scan picture I did the same with Ollie too.
Legohouse- Great scan pictures.
Touchthesky- Yes you definetley have a bump in that picture.
AFM- I am starting to feel like a human again had another little blip on Friday where I ate my tea and then was sick straight away but sick twice in 14 weeks I cant complain really. It was my birthday on Tuesday and Ollie finally did 4 steps so am over the moon with that.
I am a lemon today and officially 2nd Trimester. I am most certain I am feeling definate movements aswell. Hope all you ladies are doing good and having a great weekend. Oh and Christmas Day 2 weeks today I am so excited I am a little kid about christmas especially now Ollie will be a bit more aware of what is going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->