June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

aww grace is so cute babyd :cloud9:

ladies when you went for your 12 week scan were trying to see if you could see weather it was a boy or girl i know its early but sometimes if its clear enough you can see if its a boy?

my friends scan she went at `13 weeks and you could plainly see that the baby was a boy :haha:

i just ask because when i went for our scan i could see nothing that looked like boy parts :haha: in fact it was just flat after the cord.. so im wondering if its a girl.. as the scan was sooo clear

also i forgot to ask for your gender guesses? :D

I believe that at 12 weeks both girls and boys genitals look much the same and its not til around 16 weeks that it becomes visible that they are boy or girl. Of course there is the nub theory but its not all that reliable as its all about the angle of the dangle!

im so full of the cold today, feel like poop. Work just sent me home 3 hours early so going for a nap :sleep:

I just went to loo and had a slight brown discharge, is this okay/normal.

Nothing else changed, still constipated and feeling a little sick at times.

Emma x

ladies when you went for your 12 week scan were trying to see if you could see weather it was a boy or girl i know its early but sometimes if its clear enough you can see if its a boy?

my friends scan she went at `13 weeks and you could plainly see that the baby was a boy :haha:

i just ask because when i went for our scan i could see nothing that looked like boy parts :haha: in fact it was just flat after the cord.. so im wondering if its a girl.. as the scan was sooo clear

also i forgot to ask for your gender guesses? :D

I just had my 12 week scan on Friday and they guessed 2 more boys for us. But they said don't go out and buy anything because it is too early to say for sure. So, there is a tiny part of me hoping that I'll have a girl, but I am not surprised if it turns out to be 2 boys. :)

im so sure on the scan the baby looked like a girl but i suppose i will have to wait and see in 5.5 months lol

we prob wont find out :flower:

i hope you get one of each LB :)

From my very basic understanding of biology and fetal development, I think it is too early to tell at the first scan, as boys and girls have the same tackle to begin with, as it were, and then it starts to transform into the correct bits in the correct place slightly later on. Hence the nub theory- both girls and boys have nubs but the theory is based on the angle of the nub. Could be horribly wrong though.

We don't want to find out anway. Excited for the surprise at the end.

Emma, I think if the discharge is brown then you're probably fine. Could be caused by straining if you're constipated. If you're rhesus negative then you'll need to get checked out because of needing an anti-d injection.

xx
xxx

also this year fathers day is june 17th my oh said he wants me to have LO that day :D what a lovely fathers day present

Emma x

Emma I would get anything like this checked, just be sure, could be a number of things like your placenta being over your cervix, but I'd get it checked!!! X

Emma x

Emma I would get anything like this checked, just be sure, could be a number of things like your placenta being over your cervix, but I'd get it checked!!! X

I second this. It's most likely nothing but it will put your mind at ease if nothing else. x

I know some of you were looking to buy a dream genii pillow and noiced someone on the for sale forum is selling one for a tenner with a fiver postage!

https://www.babyandbump.com/buy-swap-sell/822275-dream-genii-pillow.html

I had one last time and didn't like it but know lots of people who love them x

Emzy, I just ordered one of those after reading heaps of reviews for about 20 different pillows on amazon. Guess everyone's body is different, so there is no one magical answer! How are you feeling?

Red rose, I can't help much...trying not to read anything on gender signs so I'm not able to guess! I thought mine was a girl early on, but I'm feeling boy really strongly now...it's weird. No clue why!

I had half an ok day, and half a yuck day. But we did go pick up the crib from DH's cousin...it's such a nice one! And it's making it all feel a bit more real...

Anyone else seriously dizzy? In the last 3 days I've started feeling really faint. I def needs to start eating more and more regularly....

My OH surprised me with a dream genii pillow on saturday after i'd been complaining how im trying to train myself to sleep on my left but always wake up on my right side or on my back. I've used it for the last two nights and i really like it.

Im still full of the cold today but there is noone to cover me at work till 1pm so have to drag my ass in (sniffling & a sneezing) for 4 hours ........blergh :(

I'm a plum at last!!:happydance:

My aunty passed away yesterday. She was diagnosed with breast cancer a couple of years ago. She put up a good fight but it got her in the end :nope: We were originally going to announce after my scan on Friday (providing all is well) but we've decided to wait. I'm having a detailed scan on 4th January so will probably do the big announcement then.

I'm hoping the funeral won't clash with my scan on Friday morning. What am I supposed to do if that happens? :shrug:

We arent finding out either I want the surprise at the end of it all this time.
Redrose- That would be a lovely Fathers Day present if baby was born on that day.
Gemini- I would get checked out just incase it is probably nothing to worry about but is worth getting it checked out.
Euronava- I have dizzy spells when I havent been eating or drinking enough.
Tryababy- Sorry your ill and have to go to work its awful isnt it. Hope it goes fast for you.
Louise- Yay for being a plum. Sorry to hear the sad news about your Aunty.

I'm feeling much better thanks cricket, still having odd days of being sick but mostly ok now! I don't know about you, but the random days I am sick are almost worse than when I was sick all the time, as I'm gutted that I'm still sick when I thought it had gone! But then I remember how lousy it was being sick all day every day and give myself a slap lol How about you? How are you feeling?

I have been having dizzy spells, something which I didn't really get last time. It's more like lightheadedness if that makes sense and I have to sit or lie down.

I ended up giving my dream genii away last time, I just couldn't stand it taking up all the room in the bed ha ha! I ended up using cushions under my bump and between my legs instead.

The SPD has started already, had a slight pain in my hip for a few weeks now but now I'm getting the horrible grinding feeling and both hips are getting really painful when I walk a lot. I can't believe it's started this early on!! I hope it doesn't end up worse than last time, as that was dreadful!

2 and a bit weeks til my gender scan! I think some of you are having one before me aren't you? I can't believe we're at the stage where we can find out gender already, crazy stuff!! I'm so excited!!

Hi girls, Hope you are all feeling ok!
Emma I would get checked out just i case, but I am sure it is nothing to worry about!
I got my dream genii yesterday for £15, hoping it will help, I just used a cushion between my legs last time!
I had my consultant appointment this morning, I have got to have my 21 week scan and then scans at 22, 28, 32 and 36 weeks! So lots of pics again. Emzy I feel my SPD coming on already aswell, my pelvis is extremly achy and finding it hard to get out of bed already! Really really hoping this pregnancy isn't as bad as the last one, but I have feeling it is going to be! Good thing is that they are keeping a close eye on me x

congrats on the peach and plum ladies :thumbup:

louise sorry to hear your sad new tho :hugs:

euronova i was getting dizzyspells around 11 weeks i stayed away from salt andit seemed to get better

here is my 13 week bump bit late oops lol

Attachments

• Snapshot_20111212_2.jpg
    Snapshot_20111212_2.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member