June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Abi - totally normal not to feel movement for a few more weeks, even though bubs is moving around like crazy! Other than having the horrid woman again, I'd say nothing to worry about! This is the odd part of the pregnancy where you are past the first tri ickiness, but not yet bumping out - I've read lots of people not feeling pregnant right now! I know I'm not a good example since I'm still getting sick, but lucky for most of you I'm out of the norm!

Yes abic totally normal.
I am running to the toilet alot today (tmi?) have been constipated for a few days now I am the other way.

Hi Ladies :wave:

I had a few curious twitches in my belly today, not unlike the flicker you sometimes get in your eyelid/brow when you are tired- do you think this was sproglett having a wriggle?? :happydance: ...or just gas :blush: :haha:

Hey ladies, here are my scan pics! we had a hell of a time getting little one to behave and let the technician measure its NT (which in the end was about 1.3mm). I had to get up, dance, wriggle my bottom and jump up and down, even eat something sugary... but in the end we got loads of time seeing the baby and a 20 minutes DVD (which i need to edit down as none will bare watching it for that long!)

Hi Everyone:
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7025/6505075167_835c413e64_o.jpg
Sucking my thumb:
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7167/6505074921_27e393122e_o.jpg

Abi I feel exactly the same. No noticeable bump (although my stomach is bigger than it was pre-pregnancy and I lost 7lbs in the firt trimester so some of it must be baby related). I have no real symptoms- the only thing that makes me believe that I am preggers is listening to Monster Munch's heartbeat on the doppler.
xx

we found out today we are having a boy!!! the scan from the regular ultrasound wasnt very good so he went transvaginally and said "Whoa!!". and later my husband said "the doctor said that wasnt hard to tell what it was that way!" haha! soooo excited!

Hey everyone....thanks to all of you for your reassuring words - i do feel much better now and to be honest my boobs are so so so so sore that its the only thing convincing me i am pregnant!

I squatted to pick something up yesterday and it was like there was something in the way at the front a bit too which was weird but kinda cool!

Euronova - those a are fab pics hun congrats!!!

Mrs C - congrats on your BOY!!! did you have an inkling or not? We are sooooo in 2 minds still whether to find out or not!

I have midwife in 2 hours.......i am dreading the worst news but fingers crossed everyone (pleeeeease) that all is well! I will demand to hear the heartbeat and will tie myslef to the chair until she listens to it !

Thanks again girls - you are all brill!

PS can't belive it's almost xmas then shortly after is 20 week scan! whoooop!

WHo is finding out what they are having and why??

I have my names sorted now i think btw..... (not telling anyone them except you girls!)

Boy - Frederick (Freddie) Arthur OR Felix (undecided)
Girl - Matilta (Tilly) May (or Mae)

Hi everyone!
Congrats on the boy Mrs C!! I don't know if anyone can help, but I am literally crying with pain at the moment, I woke up with really bad pains all across the top of my stomach, I know it is prob nothing to do with baby and is definitely not constipation/intigestion. Feel like I may have a stomach bug but not being sick! I'm just laying down at the moment trying to rest but it's quite hard with a demanding toddler. Errrrghhh just want to go to bed :(

we found out today we are having a boy!!! the scan from the regular ultrasound wasnt very good so he went transvaginally and said "Whoa!!". and later my husband said "the doctor said that wasnt hard to tell what it was that way!" haha! soooo excited!

WOWSERS awesome news and you are only 15 weeks amazing. I have my gender scan on monday and i will be 16+3 and was worried that it would be too early but now im not, thank yooooooooo

Euronova i love your pictures, especially the one where it's sucking it's thumb, too cute.

Abi good luck at your appointment today chica, i'm sure all will be fine. And i bet you shed a tear when you hear the heartbeat xxx

Hey everyone!!

Well I am back now and thankfully everything was just fine!!!! The bloods was the thing i was most concerned about (ie losing sleep over and panicking for almost 4 weeks) but they all came back healthy and my wee was healthy too!

I am the happiest girl alive right now!!!

I actually properly burst out crying to the point where i was almost hypoventilating and she had to calm me down all because i was so relieved about the bloods! yipppeeeee!

Heard baby's heartbeat which was awesome too and is making me want to buy a doppler now......

Thanks as always for your support everyone! I dunno why we put ourselves through this worry but there is literally nothing like the feeling of relief when all is ok!!!!

Babyd - sorry you're feeling crappy hun.....is it a crampy type pain? it may be a stomach bug waiting to happen....whenever i get a stomach bug i usually get a pain for a few hours (or half a day) and then it all happens...I really hope you DONT have that btw but just sounds like it could be??

Maybe it could just be baby tugging on something?

Sorry i can't offer any further advice but i do hope you feel better soon hun xxxx

Thats great news abic!! Thank you, yes I do feel like it may be a bug, not been sick or anything yet but the pain is quite bad and feeling crappy :( trying to rest before I have to go to work :(

Thats great news abic!! Thank you, yes I do feel like it may be a bug, not been sick or anything yet but the pain is quite bad and feeling crappy :( trying to rest before I have to go to work :(

Awww hun thats pants :-(

Can you call in sick?? You don't wanna be getting to work then pooing your pants?? Either that or take some diahorrea relief?? i guess it depends which end it decides it wants to come out of?
What time do you go to work? what do you do?

Haha abi you make me laugh! I start work at 1.15, I work in the pathology lab at the hospital. I'm on a sickness watch type thing, already had a meeting about sickness but if I have any more time off then get a warning :( Even though I haven't had a day off for over a year!! My boss is a bitch. Will go in and hopefully throw up over her so I get sent home hahaha x

Awesome!!! even better shit smelly diahorea on her! that'll teach her!
That is crap about sickness watch! what a joke...if you're sick you're sick!

Hope you're feeling better soon hun & hope work goes ok xxx

babyd say it's pregnancy related like morning sickness or spd then they can't include it in your sickness watch thing! Hope you feel better soon x

Abi great news about your appt x

Mrs C congrats, that's fab news! I find out 2 weeks tomorrow and I'm sooo excited!

i find out the sex a week on friday, cant wait!!! ive only got the faintest idea of boy names so far, so its bound to be a girl!
Abi, you asked why im finding out, mainly as a close friend of mine lost a baby to SIDS and she said she wishes she had found out as she wouldve had longer to bond with the baby in the womb, plus i think it would all feel more real, to be honest, it just doesn't feel real at the mo!!!

went and had a SPD brace fitted today, pretty much the pregnancy support belts you get in mothercare etc, doesnt really make much difference, just gives me more tyres i dont need! haha! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->