June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Yay for Onions!

:happydance:

Have you had your 16wk appt yet? Or your 20wk scan date? My 16wk is tomorrow :happydance: but I still dont have the scan info through yet :dohh:

ETA- Redrose I feel your pain! Brushing my teeth this morning made me gag again, which it hasn't done for weeks! Blinking hormones! Hope you feel better soon xx

I had my 16 week appointment last week, I booked my 20 week scan at my 12 week scan.

Onion day! Hooray! Hope you're all well, I'm trying to pass the time until gender scan tomorrow! Nothing is working, I even did the washing up! (not my turn...) lol x

Yep first time mums go at 8, 12 (scan), 16, 20 (scan), 24, 28, 32, 36, 38, 39 weeks.2nd time mums don't get a 24 week appt so have to go 10-12 weeks between seeing your community midwife!

Gemgem- Yes thats right you have your scan at 20week and then midwife at 25weeks with your first.
I was last at the midwife 7th Nov then back 3rd Jan then wont be until 28weeks the next one.

Gemini- can't believe that you'll (hopefully) get to find out tomorrow! How exciting. We're not finding out but getting excited now about the different possibilities.Do you have any thoughts whatsoever as to what you think it will be?

Thought that I would really like a girl as our families are boy heavy and I'm desperate to buy lots of cute spotty and stripy tights, but now swaying towards a boy as they are what I know best and we'd get lots of great hand-me-downs. We are genuinely not bothered, just be happy to get a healthy baby at the end of it all.

We've booked onto an NCT course for April in the town where we live. Feels a bit early in many ways (so paranoid) but there are only 8 spaces, so wanted to ensure we would get on it. Excited to meet couples that live in the same town as we don't really know many people here- the majority of our friends live dotted around in other towns nearby or in Manchester. Would be nice to be able to walk into town with the pushchair to meet up with other local mums.

xxx

Gemini- can't believe that you'll (hopefully) get to find out tomorrow! How exciting. We're not finding out but getting excited now about the different possibilities.Do you have any thoughts whatsoever as to what you think it will be?

Thought that I would really like a girl as our families are boy heavy and I'm desperate to buy lots of cute spotty and stripy tights, but now swaying towards a boy as they are what I know best and we'd get lots of great hand-me-downs. We are genuinely not bothered, just be happy to get a healthy baby at the end of it all.

We've booked onto an NCT course for April in the town where we live. Feels a bit early in many ways (so paranoid) but there are only 8 spaces, so wanted to ensure we would get on it. Excited to meet couples that live in the same town as we don't really know many people here- the majority of our friends live dotted around in other towns nearby or in Manchester. Would be nice to be able to walk into town with the pushchair to meet up with other local mums.

xxx

To be honest I think boy, can't say why! I don't mind either way, but did like having an older brother myself! I like all the girlie clothes, but also like the thought of a mummy's boy!
OH wants a boy, has a girl from previous relationship, I also worry that his family would just compare the development of a girl to his two year old which I'd hate! All they go on about is how "advanced" she is, I guess with a boy it wouldn't be possible to compare!
So either way I'm happy, but swaying towards blue! Lol appointment is at 2.50, will let you know as soon as I do! FX! X

Good luck Gemini how exciting! I'm really not bothered what we have this time, last time I soooo wanted a girl, and now I have her so don't mind! I don't find out till 1st feb - agggeeesss away!x

Woo hoo letter arrived today!! Gender scan booked for 17th Jan :happydance:

You go so long without appointments! Mine are every month now - even with the scan (separate appt), and then every 2 weeks at 32 weeks. I keep going back and forth on what we're having. Thought girl early on, then got a really strong boy sensation. It'll be so exciting to see what comes out! I hope they don't slip at our scan. We're having SUCH a hard time with names though...wish us luck! We like such different ones. My 20 week appt and scan are on Jan 17, seems ages away, but I'm sure it will come quickly!

Yay for Onions!

:happydance:

Have you had your 16wk appt yet? Or your 20wk scan date? My 16wk is tomorrow :happydance: but I still dont have the scan info through yet :dohh:

ETA- Redrose I feel your pain! Brushing my teeth this morning made me gag again, which it hasn't done for weeks! Blinking hormones! Hope you feel better soon xx

That happened to me a few days ago too while brushing my teeth i started gagging & then spent the next 20 dry heaving down the toilet. Fun start to the morning that was.

Good luck tomorrow Gemini let us know what team you're on as soon as you can eeeeeek

Tomorrow is my last day as a teacher, gonna be sad so say goodbye to my kiddies but still it will be nice just to only have one job for a change, im too tired to continue to work two jobs as i never seem to have a day off.

Starting to feel Christmassy now. DH finishes work at lunchtime and then we're driving back home to see our families over Christmas. Can't wait to get to my parents house for all the delicious home baking and being looked after. Like a return to childhood. Going to make the most of it, as next year we'll be responsible for a little one of our own.

Not sure how much I'll be on here until the New Year so I will wish everyone a Merry Christmas now, just in case. Looking forward to it being 2012 so it'll be the year when all of our babies will be born- hooray!

xxx

My bump is out of control!

First pic 15 weeks. Second pic 17+5!

Attachments

• 15 week bump.jpg
    15 week bump.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 17+5 bump.jpg
    17+5 bump.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 4
It's a girl!!!! :) :) :) x

Yay! Congratulations! :happydance:

We're planning to stay on team yellow but I'm having a few scans - at 15, 20, 22 and 26 weeks. My mum thinks I won't be able to avoid finding out what with having so many. I dunno :shrug:

We are thinking Rosie Paige, but not sure? We only had boy names sorted! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->