June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Gemini- Thats great news. My girls name is also Rosie I love it but were staying team yellow.
How many boys and girls do we have now is it 2 girls or am I very wrong.

Wow lots of girls at the minute then. When I was having Ollie there seemed to be a surge of boys within where I live.

Congratulations Gemini!! My guess was wrong ha ha! Lovely name too x

ladies would this annoy you, my bro and his gf are preg too and are 3 months ahead and know they are having a girl, they decided ages ago on the name so i told them if i had a girl the middle name was def susan after my mother... this was 2 months ago they are now telling me they are using that name :hissy: im so upset i cant stop being annoyed..

they also told us they were gonna use jamie if they had a boy before they found out the sex, we have always wanted to use that for a boy as it was what we used for our angel but we decided since they wanted that name i wouldnt use it.. but now i feel like saying well now im using it if we have a boy like we did orignally god just so annoyed :dohh:

Red rose, just use it anyway! That's what I would do. You can both honor your mother...it's a middle name, not the first name. That's my view anyway! It is annoying though! We're completely stuck on names. No ideas we both like. And since we're team yellow we have to have boy and girl names! We've got time, I guess...

I've officially started my break...yay!! Packing for Canada now. Excited for the maternity clothes I know I'm getting :)

me an david have just has a chat and we have decided on our names... jamie micheal if a boy and ava susan for a girl :)

Here's my "bump"/bloat picture from Tuesday...hoping it turns into more of a bump by next week! One thing this picture pointed out to me - my bbs are growing! They are quite noticeable :) Also, this is in the nursery - the old owners had a boy first and then a girl, so blue walls and pink curtains - I think we're just going to leave it that way for now!

Attachments

• 16weeks1.jpg
    16weeks1.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 8
Yay congrats Laura how exciting a beautiful little girl!!! xxx

Hey everyone just popping in to wish everyone a merry christmas, hope you all have a wonderful time. Im heading to the airport in a few hours, me and OH are spending the holidays with my 7 month pregnant sister and her husband. There is gonna be so much baby talk i cant wait eeeeek see you all on the other side of the holidays. Much love to all :xmas8:

Yay Gemini congrats!!! Wishing you all a very merry christmas! Hope you all have a wonderful time! I have a poorly little girl today, so trying everything I can to help her feel better for tomorrow! Will be back on after the holidays xx

Merry Christmas everyone.
I had a bleed last night after going to the toilet was fresh blood so rang epu and they assked me to go in but had no one to have ollie as OH was out so this morning I had only brown blood when I wiped and no pain at all so went to get checked out. And she checked me over listened to baby who was very active and heartbeat very strong so she sent me off saying it was most probably a graze on my cervix have none at all today so am feeling much more relaxed.

Merry Christmas ladies and bumps! Have a fantastic time x

My 18 week christmas day bump

https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/402926_10151100613265473_743965472_22231939_1567473983_n.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone. This time next years will have our babies in our arms x.

Hi hope I can join in, this little bean is due on the 30th of June.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->