June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

thanks hun!

how are you doing? Are you any further forward with your work situation? x

they are giving me 8k as a pay off basically, doesnt sound too bad, but the chances of me finding work now, are nil, especially as i cant do manual labour due to SPD, so basically i have to live on 8k until the middle of next year, christmas is basically cancelled here :( xx

that sucks!! Did you get anywhere with the ACAS people?? I didn't think they could make pregnant people redundant?? Obv they can!

Could you not do an office job hun for a few months? Something stress free where you on't need to think about anything except answering phones and that kinda thing?? I always thought if i ever found myself in a redundancy situation i could fancy working in a Dr surgery.....mainly probably coz i am too nosy!

Thanks again to everyone for their hugs and good wishes :) I feel a bit better now....did get angry again earlier and after charging round town for 2 hours getting pressies etc i got mad with DH for no reason but then threw all the bags on the hard floor.
Thankfully only a CD case broke (the perfume i bought was in perfect condition!)
I also raced really fast down the stairs to get attention and i did get attention but was told to stop being so irresponsible coz if i fell i could really hurt baby. I am crying as I write this as I just feel so bad now coz i would never ever forgive myself if something happened all because i was being an angry child. I worry too about what all the stress and adrenaline rushes i seem to keep getting from being angry are doing??? I really need to sort myself out!

Girls.....big mahoooosive hugs to you all.....you are all awesome!

PS have decided not to find out the sex!

PS just noticed how many days we have left.....doesn't seem that long ago that someone said "in a couple of weeks we'll be under 200 days"

wow!!!

Laura

I know how you are feeling, I got made redundant in october, I have to live off about £60 a week for the waitressing I do. So very very little, a
complete nightmare BUT you learn to manage, its very very hard.

Emma xx

Gemini and Emma, what about temping? I did it last year from 17 weeks til 33 weeks pregnant and it was great as it was an easy, no stress office job that didn't affect my spd that much x

Gemini and Emma, what about temping? I did it last year from 17 weeks til 33 weeks pregnant and it was great as it was an easy, no stress office job that didn't affect my spd that much x

Temping is a great idea, but depending where you live, I live in a small village 30 miles from any where I can get too.

It would almost cost me as much in fuel as i would earn.

I? have registered with a few agencies but nothing came of any of it.

Yeah Emma it can be really hard to find temp work. I was registered with 5 agencies and got nothing through them. In the end it was a recruiter that found my CV on monster.com that offered me the position, it was temp for 4 weeks initially then kept getting extended week by week until I finally left at 33 weeks as my SPD got really bad.

I think I'm going to go at 30 weeks this time too, spend a bit of time with Holly before I get too big/tired and before the new baby arrives. My contract ends before I would be due to go back anyway, so it's not like I am going back so it doesn't matter when I go really.

Off to the midwife this afternoon. Not expecting to hear the heartbeat as I remember last time they wouldn't have a listen til 24 weeks! Secretly hoping they've changed the rules though :)

I had my 16 week appt yesterday, and got to hear the heartbeat again...always so fun! It's now in the 150s. Two and a half more days of work and then a week vacation! So excited. I'm not sleeping at night really at all, so very excited to have nap time coming up!

Hi all. Lots of news. Sorry to hear about job issues- makes this time of the year difficult and the whole starting a family thing more worrying I would imagine. Hope that things get sorted for you all.

Great news about scans and midwife appointments. I love listening to the heartbeat.

I have finished for the holidays now- 2 blissful weeks off. Spent my first day Christmas shopping in Manchester. Anyone finding that they have no stamina anymore!? Had to abandon as bags were too heavy and I was far too tired to do anymore. Trafford Centre for me then. Bought DH as little baby grow which says 'I love Daddy' on it for a stocking filler. Officially the first purchase for baby, which is scary and will be the last for a while as still got a long way to go and plenty of time to get things sorted if it all goes to plan. (Not sure if I'm a pessimist or a realist when it comes to this pregnancy!?)

My friend had a little girl, Caitlin Rose, last week and so hoping to go and see her tomorrow. She had a 48 hour labour which ended up in a forceps delivery as the last resort before c-section. Poor her. She's not selling the whole labour thing to me (although know lots of people who had much easier labours than that).

Hope that people are more organised than me for Christmas.
xxx

Broodybelle- Lots of people do have different labours mine wasnt the best was 25hours and he was back to back Doctors wanted to give me a c-section but midwives were persistent and I had a vagianl birth on just gas and air and they say back to back is more painful but I managed and am doing it again. I always say to my friend who is 29weeks pregnant when she asks me about labour I say it cant of been that bad cos I am doing it again as many women do.
I also bought my 1st baby thing today Ollie needed new vests so was ordering them and seen a hungry caterpillar sleepsuit and had to have it so got that.
I have been feeling lots of definate movements today which is great forgot how much I loved feeling Ollie move has cheered me up as am feeling pretty rubbish with the flu.

Hi everyone, hope your all well! Abi - I hope you are feeling better!
Sorry to hear about the work situation gemini, I hope it all works out!
I have heard through facebook that a lady gave birth today in our local childrens play center! Bless her!x

Yay for 17 Weeks!!
= big Belly and Christmas!! so excited!!

Only 2 more lunch time shifts at work then done for a week! x

EDIT! - Yay for Onions!

imfeeling so sick today.. :( few days before xmas and my sickness decides to come back :(

how is everyone today

Yay for Onions!

:happydance:

Have you had your 16wk appt yet? Or your 20wk scan date? My 16wk is tomorrow :happydance: but I still dont have the scan info through yet :dohh:

ETA- Redrose I feel your pain! Brushing my teeth this morning made me gag again, which it hasn't done for weeks! Blinking hormones! Hope you feel better soon xx

I was sick twice yesterday and I hadnt been sick in ages! Must be growth spurt time!
Had my 18 week appt yesterday, very uneventful, didn't listen to hb but then I didst expect them to as they didn't last time at 16 weeks. I don't see her again now til 28 weeks as second timers don't get a 24 week appt which is when they'd normally listen to the hb, so I feel cheated out of that! Lol I've got my consultant appt at the hospital at 20 weeks though. It really seems as though they don't give a stuff if its your second, any other second timers feel the same? They're like oh second baby, no problems last time, youre fine!

I was sick twice yesterday and I hadnt been sick in ages! Must be growth spurt time!
Had my 18 week appt yesterday, very uneventful, didn't listen to hb but then I didst expect them to as they didn't last time at 16 weeks. I don't see her again now til 28 weeks as second timers don't get a 24 week appt which is when they'd normally listen to the hb, so I feel cheated out of that! Lol I've got my consultant appt at the hospital at 20 weeks though. It really seems as though they don't give a stuff if its your second, any other second timers feel the same? They're like oh second baby, no problems last time, youre fine!

No, I breezed through my pregnancy with my daughter but this time I'm high risk so I'm getting a million appointments :dohh:

I will not see my midwife as much, but will be seeing the consultant more so I suppose that makes up for it! Although my midwife did say that I can see her more often if I wanted to, did yours not say that Emzy?x

Nope she just said 10 weeks time! I said about my spd pain starting and she just said well see how it is in 10 weeks! She couldn't wait to get me out of there lol x

Emzy I saw the midwife for my 16week appointment on Tuesday and my next appointment isn't untill 25weeks, is that normal?!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->