June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Can we maybe put on the first post who is having what? Ive only seen two girls and there supposedly more! :( Id love know if ANYONE else is having a boy besides me too! haha.

that is a gorgeous name Emzy!!! Congrats mama!!

I can't think of any boys other than yours! Will update front once we have a few more as it means loading up my archaic laptop!!! X

Sure am! Rosie Paige seems to be our top name so far! X

we did our first bit of proper baby shopping so exciting
this is the buggy we got https://www.lullaboobaby.com/britax...=COif-Onypa0CFYEa4QodUxF9lw&fb_source=message

except instead of the carry cot we have a car seat with it instead :), we also got our sterliser and bottles at half price cuz of jan sales and oh's parents bought us a high chair from cosatto

I really like the name Paige and Wyatt is a great boys name too. DH likes Liv I like Dulcie.

Any views on those names?

X

Thanks emma1985, we did have a lovely Xmas, hope you did to.

This year sure has flown by cant believe this time next year we'll all have babies that are 6 months old, wow!

Congrats emzy!

Emma 'they' do say if you dream of a boy or girl its usually the opposite, so your probably right and you will have a boy??

Redrose its so exciting going shopping for baby nursery things isnt it? Im loving it so much as we get to do it all with the help of our 6 & 8 yr old girls.

thanks Bats! i like Liv but ive never heard Dulcie! thats really cute. i like both. i think Dulcie would be my fav.

Thanks ladies I do like something more unusual but not to out there. I hope to get my Dulcie x x

Hi girls,

Thought I would pop in and say congrats to the girls who found out gender! I AM SO JEALOUS IT IS OUT OF THIS WORLD! I have to wait till the end of January and cannot contain myself.

I am really hoping girl but we would be happy with either. Chinese gender predicts another boy, and was right last time so who knows. Me and OH cannot agree with boys names as was clearly displayed last time until I got my own way, who knows this time. My favourites are clearly veto'ed :haha:

Mei my gender scan isnt till the 1st of Feb, ages away, i'd like to see a boy in my belly this time but really dont think thats going to happen, another girl for us will be just as great, my daughters really do want another sister!

Chinese gender was right with my first but wrong with my second.

So MrsCraig have you found out any more boys due?

Ladies how do i get my name on the list? Im due 30th Jun

Send me a PM then I'll add you next time im not logged on on my phone!!! Xx

Congrats emzy!

Emma 'they' do say if you dream of a boy or girl its usually the opposite, so your probably right and you will have a boy??

Ah that is interesting! Im staying team yellow, so you will all have to wait till May (or June) to find out!

12th January is my 20week scan, so excited!

Hi girls
just a quick hello! What you all doing nye? Were staying in and matts cooking me a nice meal and we will get some non alcoholic bubbly and watch the fireworks on telly i think!

I'm still on :cloud9: after yesterdays scan. It feels so much more real to me now I know what's in there and now she has a name, if you know what I mean? I can't wait to meet her :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->