June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

My face has been broken out since day one! The Belli maternity face wash helps, but I still have at least a few prominent spots at all times. Oh well...hopefully it goes away at some point! June, perhaps??

Happy New Year everyone!!!! What a year this will be for us all :)

Dh and I went pram shopping yesterday and finally made a decision on Mamas and Papas Sola which I'm really pleased with! We also decided on the Gingerbread them for the nursery and bought loads of the bits all ready. We have our furniture now and it's all starting to really take shape, so exciting! I felt flutters properly yesterday as well and again today so feeling really real for me now too, I just can't wait for proper kicks now!
xxx

happy new year every one

im getting shooting pains up my .. lady parts.. and achey pains on my left side is this normal at 16 weeks?

Yay gemgem77 - we're going for the gingerbread theme too! :happydance:
Which furniture set did you go for?

Xx

Hey peeps! Happy new year to y'all :/)
What's the gingerbread theme? Is it a mamas & papas range?
We bought our steriliser today....the Avent 3-in-1 one which I'm really excited about (how sad am I??) and also got some Avent food pots!
Meant to be getting a Quinny pram off a friend & buying full range 2nd hand M&P furniture for £150 in 2 weeks! Storing at in-laws til we do the nursery (currently study full of DH crap!!)

Hope everyone is good & doesn't feel hungover constantly! (despite not drinking since august!)

Ps GemGem...soooooooo jealous of your flutters! I've not felt a thing yet despite being 20 weeks next weekend !!!

Thanks Abi it is a lovely feeling but don't worry everyone is different and I bet you start feeling something any day now! And yes Gingerbread is a them from Mamas and Papas.

It's gorgeous isn't it Harri! I can't remember if you are finding out what your having? We are and I was worried it's a bit boyish if we find out we are having a girl bit dh really doesn't want pink if we re so he won me round!!
We got the Murano set from a friend, it's immaculate and she had never even got the wardrobe out of the box so we got a real bargain and couldn't say no! What about you? xx

Abi are you getting the Quinny Buzz? I used one for a fortnight earlier this year whilst my pram was being fixed and I really liked it! Lovely bump pics btw!

Me too with the spots, major breakout here! Down to a change in hormones I guess. I just bought a facemask today which will hopefully help.

I've been having lots of movement, she's doing little flips and lots of kicking. I forgot how lovely it feels. The first thing I felt when I opened my eyes this morning was her kicking up a storm and I thought, what a fabulous way to start 2012 :)

Bought a couple of bits of Evie now we know she's a girl, the cutest hungry caterpillar leggings and another pair of pink trousers. Need to get all Holly's newborn stuff down from the loft to see what we need to get really, as most of it will be good as new as Holly was only in newborn for 5/6 weeks.

Did I tell you I got a bargain nursing chair? Got this one (which is normally £150 in Babies r us) for £30 second hand, it's bloody lovely! I wanted one with Holly but couldn't afford it so I'm so happy!

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/medias/sys_master/8609680134054832.jpg

Here is my 19 week bump pic, getting extremely big! Also a pic taken of me last night :)

https://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss289/emzywemzy83/19weeks.jpg

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/407122_10151121571640473_743965472_22338495_842799278_n.jpg

Well we were originally meant to be team yellow but DH was DESPERATE to find out so we have agreed to find out on 17th January :happydance:

I had the same thought when I chose the gingerbread theme but DH also doesn't want pink.

hmm... It seems that the men are getting there way a lot recently :haha:

We've gone for the fern furniture in white, we've bought the cot but we're still undecided as to whether we need the changer and the wardrobe so we're going to get the next piece on payday :) The cot was set up with the gingerbread set in the shop and I fell in love with it!
https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/gingerbread.jpg

We've also got the pram now! Mamas and Papas Ultima. I love it!
https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/pram.jpg

xxx

Abi, Don't worry I haven't felt anything yet either.
Loving the gingerbread theme, very sweet. I'm (hopefully) making our own so
need to go fabric shopping soon, hoping the fabric will inspire a theme!

Happy New Year to everyone, I cannot believe we are almost half way through, dead excitied for my 20week scan on 12th January, its my birthday on Sunday so I am hoping I will get some money, redundancy is rubbish, means I cannot buy hardly anything for baby, hubby is busy saving away and he is very "tight" when it comes to things we don't really need, but has already started a fund for baby when its older. We have been given a pram and a cot and various other bits so very lucky. My parents and grandparents want to but us things but think its too early yet. X

Lovely furniture harri! Gingerbread is so cute! I love the old fashion style prams ive got a Emmaljunga, its just gorgeous.

Havent brought any sheet sets yet, just going to wait till we find out gender, then i'll go shopping for all of that. So long away, 1st of feb till we find out.

Emma i think its extra special when you hand make things, good on you!

Last night i felt the weird fluttering bubbly thing, i thought maybe gass but it wasnt, oh it was just so gorgeous.

Emzy great bargain with the chair! I luv little girl leggings so adorable arent they?

Lovely stuff everyone :thumbup:

I haven't bought anything yet, but I have an early anomaly scan (at 15 weeks) on Wednesday so if all goes well, I'll start looking at stuff. I already have my eye on a pram (Babystyle Oyster) but I'm not ruling out others yet. I'm looking forward to playing with all the prams in the shops lol :blush:

Had my consultant appointment, I now have my 20 week scan on 13th jan, and then a detailed baby heart scan a couple of days later as both me and my mum had heart probs. they are keeping me on consultant led care, so birthing centre is out for me, they also said I may need c section if my heart is under strain (also being referred back to my cardiologist) which I really don't want!!! X

Gemini mine is on 13th too! What time is yours? Mine's at 8.10am. Very early I thought!! I have my consultant appointment straight after the scan. I am consultant led because of the problems I had with my tear/stitches/prolapse problems last time. There is a possibility they will suggest a c-section for me too, but I really hope not. I really want to have a vaginal birth again.

Sorry to hear that gemini, hope it all goes well for you.

I sent you a pm, did you get it?

I'm under consultant led care as well, for a variety of reasons - previous complications, high BMI, high blood pressure etc :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->