June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

I'm working nye so we are staying as im back in nys day at 9.
I think other than calebs bed, car seat and adapters I think I'm done baby shopping. Not buying proper clothes as until after baby is born as we will be team yellow. We gave lots of baby grows and sleep suits. I don't want to go mad on baby stuff tbh as I want to save extra money if I can for spare money incase my maternity allowance doesn't cover everything .
Feeling more flutters and sure I felt a random kick yesterday it's seeming more real now x x

Redrose its so exciting going shopping for baby nursery things isnt it? Im loving it so much as we get to do it all with the help of our 6 & 8 yr old girls.

yes def exciting, we got a cot bought by my oh's god mother today and his parents bought us a high chair so all the big things are bought just little things to get now :happydance::happydance:

i think im having a boy :)

Congrats dt! I am so mega jealous of everyone finding out, still have ages to wait! I really don't feel pregnant and hoping when we know the sex it will feel more real! We have not bought a thing yet!

Hey guys hope everyone had a great christmas. Congrats Emzy & Dt woooo more girls, exciting. Althought i have not decided on a name for my wee girl yet. Tomorrow we are going for our second gender scan, as the sonographer was 99% sure she was a girl on the 19th Dec but offered us a FREE recheck for tomorrow......so wasnt gonna pass on the chance of a free scan and getting to see bubba again.

As for new years my plans have changed. Me & OH were going to a party at my friends house but i think we will have to cancel and stay in. On Wednesday i came down really quickly with a virus/cold thing and was up all through the night being violently sick. On Thursday the midwife and doctor wanted to admit me to hospital because i couldnt keep any fluid down but i didnt want to go. So after getting some anti-sick medicine i finally kept water down last night which kept me out of hospital. Still feel like crap today and have finally managed to eat some dry breadsticks. But dont think im feeling up for much hogmanay fun this year.

hope everyone has a good new years xxx

Hey guys hope everyone had a great christmas. Congrats Emzy & Dt woooo more girls, exciting. Althought i have not decided on a name for my wee girl yet. Tomorrow we are going for our second gender scan, as the sonographer was 99% sure she was a girl on the 19th Dec but offered us a FREE recheck for tomorrow......so wasnt gonna pass on the chance of a free scan and getting to see bubba again.

As for new years my plans have changed. Me & OH were going to a party at my friends house but i think we will have to cancel and stay in. On Wednesday i came down really quickly with a virus/cold thing and was up all through the night being violently sick. On Thursday the midwife and doctor wanted to admit me to hospital because i couldnt keep any fluid down but i didnt want to go. So after getting some anti-sick medicine i finally kept water down last night which kept me out of hospital. Still feel like crap today and have finally managed to eat some dry breadsticks. But dont think im feeling up for much hogmanay fun this year.

hope everyone has a good new years xxx

Get well soon!

thanks Emma

Just noticed im a sweet potato today YAY. Bubba is kicking up a storm tonight and when i pushed on my belly where she was kicking i could feel kicks on my fingers AMAZING but everytime OH tried she stopped.....little maddam :)

Thanks gemini, will do once i find out how to pm u.

Redr your lucky! We've put the big stuff on layby, we get to pay it off over 3 mths. We had our girls baby furniture in storage & it all got ruined so we need to buy the big things all over again, has been heaps fun though.

I bought some little pink outfits yesterday, I'll hold onto the receipt incase we have a boy.

So we are off to watch fire works tonight for new years eve, ive got to buy some non alcoholic bubbly!

Hope you all have a super great new year celebration :drunk:

Just back from my FREE gender re-check scan and yup still a girl :happydance: OMG she is so beautiful, i know im completely biast but i dont care. That scan has totally made me feel tons better this morning....stupid virus

Attachments

• 18 weeks 1 Day Gender Scan 004.jpg
    18 weeks 1 Day Gender Scan 004.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 5
  • 18 weeks 1 Day Gender Scan 003.jpg
    18 weeks 1 Day Gender Scan 003.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 18 weeks 1 Day Gender Scan 005.jpg
    18 weeks 1 Day Gender Scan 005.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 4
congrats traybaby, dt and emzy :) lots of girlies now we need a few more boys now :)

hellooooo everyone!

Aory been off the radar for ages (it feels like anyway!).....sounds like everyone has had a great christmas and lots of NYE plans!

Traybaby - so sorry you've been feeling so poorly - that virus sounds awful! At least you have wonderful pics of your wee girl to look at and cheer you up tho!

Congrats on all the scans and sex discoveries! I can't believe how many girls there are out there!!!! I think mrs craig is the only boy at the moment! We have decided to DEFINITELY find out the sex now! Have decided not to even think about my decision so that i dont have to think about it again which will probably change my mind again!

Had a nice Christmas but thank goodness for forgiving and patient family is all i can say! I have been the bitch from hell with the most ridiculous mood swings! Have been balling my eyes out several times most days but thankfully i think it is just hormones now rather than withdrawal from anti-depressants! yippeeee for hormones!

Does anyone else feel like they could just fall asleep at any time during the day?? I mean like heavy head, heavy eyes like as if ur like a walking zombie??? i do hope its not just me! Thank you to those of you who have already convinced me i am not going insane and that it's perfectly normal! I would just love to know when this feeling fabulous phase is gonna kick in???

So i have decided to upload my last 3 weeks bump photos...feels like i have popped over night and am really feeling like i am getting a pregnant tummy now! I don't particularly like them so have changed them to b&W!! I think a lot of it is christmas binging but definitely think this mornings looks more like a bump???

Hope everyone has a great new year celebration tonight.....i'm doing nothin other than a takeaway curry feast, moovie and an early night (have never been one for NYE!!!)

x x x x x

PS 19 weeks TODAAAAAAY!!!!!!

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Image 2.jpg
    Image 2.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 5
  • Image 3.jpg
    Image 3.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 6
PS ....photos left to right are 17, 18 and 19 weeks (this morning!)

Hey Abi! Your photos are fab! Your bump is so nice - I'm jealous! I wish I was skinny! Haha!
Maybe if I stopped cramming the food in my face I'd lose some podge :haha:

Hope everyone's doing good today and has a fabulous NYE, we're going to a party which I'm not really looking forward to as I'm so tired and that's before getting ready and actually going!

I have a feeling we're having a boy, for those that have found out were your guesses right? Xx

I think we're having a boy too Harri!!! I dunno why, maybe coz i'm secretly hoping for a boy that i am convincing myself that's what it is???

I did have a strong feeling from day one that it's a girl but am convincing myself otherwise! Only 12 days til we find out!

BTW - you are PROPERLY skinny and sexy so dunno what you're on about!

I know how you feel about the party hun....i was exactly the same before the wedding yesterday but got there and the atmosphere and all the congrats etc i got kinda lifted my spirits a bit! I had 2 sips of bulmers and 3 sips of prosecco and felt really naughty! They had a band which started at 10.15ish which was awesome and played various indie/rock type songs but i realised after fdancing to i predict a riot that the dancefloor wasn't very safe! The grooms drunken dad kept trying to protect me and bump bless him! I did discover Becks Blue tho which is alcohol-free beer so at least i felt a bit like i was drinking! Hopefully once you get to your party you will feel much better and will forget how pooped you feel!

I think you're right! I'm going to treat myself to half a glass of champers at midnight! :) how naughty haha!!!

I'm convinced boy but I've been dreaming of a girl! I have 17 days to go! It feels like ages away! Glad you enjoyed yourself at the wedding :)
Xxx

Just wanted to pop on and wish you all happy new year! 2012 is gonna be a good one for us all :) x

Happy New Year everyone! I'm back from Canada, feeling much better overall, and getting an appetite. Which is good since I still am at net -11 lbs and have barely a bump :( I'll post 17 week pics soon. Hope everyone has a lovely evening!

Happy new year to all!

Abi cute photos & about feeling tired, its so normal, i thought maybe i was low in iron but im not, some days my eyes feel so heavy that i just have to take a nap.

Happy new year everyone!

My skin has broken out soemthing awful. My face looks like a join the dots puzzle :wacko:

I've had a major breakout too :( urghh!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! We're having our babies this year! yippee!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->