June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

I did bats, will get you up as soon as I am on laptop next!

At least it's not just me with problems then! Haha!
Emzy mines 9 Ish I think! Keep thinking they might tell me it's a boy and I'll be back where I started not knowing! Haha!
The lady at my gender scan said she had never seen such long limbs at that age, my mum said I was very long so I'm not getting much newborn size stuff as she said some was too small from the day I was born! Got LOADs of stuff already! Can't help it! Keep thinking how tiny it all is, they I hold it between my legs and it looks HUGE!! X

Happy New Year Ladies.
I am reluctant to buy anything at the minute till I have my 20week scan as I had that little bleed just before xmas I am sure everything is fine but am a bit of a worrier. I have felt bubba move alot since then and been listening to heartbeat but want my scan to check all is well.
We have decided to find out the sex I was very adament on staying team yellow but, Ollie and baby will be sharing a room when baby is big enough to go in it is own room and want to know if I can decorate it a boyish room for Ollie or if it will be neutral colours if we have a girl. I am excited I am starting to think I am having a boy to be honest I dont mind what he/she is aslong as all is well and healthy.

my pains are worse today :cry: i called the out of hours doc and they told me to come in right away as my pain is tightening pains :cry: im worried now about what they could be

my appt is at 1.30 just killing time til i go trying not to worrry

Hi everyone, not been on for a while, hope everyone is doing ok!

Redrose - I really hope your appointment goes well, let us know!

I'm an avocado today :happydance:
I don't know if it's just me, but are any other 2nd time mums not really feeling pregnant?! With Grace I had bought buggy and lots of stuff by now, but this time I haven't bought a thing yet! We did go into our baby shop at the weekend and looked at prams and found a great deal on a furniture set, and my Mum said this morning that she will buy our pram again so that is good! I think once we find out what we are having then it will seem more real. I really wanted to have a gender scan this week, but hubby talked me out of it. We have 4 weeks to wait still!! I think because we have Grace this time then I have her to focus on whereas last time I was obsessed with baby books and looking for things - we don't even know if we are staying in this house yet!!

Oh and Happy new year everyone!

Red rose, I hope everything is ok!! Keep us posted!

I'm feeling like a bit of a slacker reading all these posts...we haven't really done much at all in the way of shopping. I think after the 20 week appt on the 17th we'll probably get moving on that...hoping I'm up to 100% by then! I'm getting closer, although got sick once yesterday and once the day before. But just once ;)

Babyd- i don't feel as pregnant this time. Thought I might of started feeling more flutters tbh, so can't wait for regular movements so i know everything is ok xx
Hope everything is ok red rose x

Babyd we're the same! It's only now that I'm feeling strong movements that I actually feel pregnant! Before I just felt like crap lol We've bought a couple of bits of clothes now but I'm itching to get everything else sorted now! Last time everything was bought and done by the time I was 24 weeks, this time there's no chance! I think you're right, it's all consuming when it's your first but when it's your second you've already got one little one to think about, so it's less so. It's easy to forget you're pregnant when you're running around after a toddler all the time! I think as well, I feel a bit like that as we have less to buy this time. I need to get Holly's stuff down from the loft to see what we actually need. We've got the double pram already though and got the nursing chair now too.
The only other 'big' things I want to get are a swinging crib and a new bedding set.

Hi girls this is probably an odd question but is anyone finding foods extra spicy. I only had bacon frazzled yesterday and had to eat a few at a time and now I'm having my usually mild curry I'm struggling to eat it lol x

hi ladies thanks for your support :hugs:

i went to out of hours doc he was was annoying he didnt know what he was doing he didnt even check my urine just felt my tummy and said yeah there is def a baby there :dohh:

anyway he refered me to the hospital for a scan which im glad he did because i couldnt believe he didnt check my urine, my pains got worse they think its a mixture of things, growing pains and a start of a urine infection so im to go to my doc 2mor to get my meds and get my results but they said my cervix is completely shut and baby was wiggling around :cloud9: we even heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time and im measuring another 3 days ahead but im not gonna bother changing my tickers lol

Good news Redrose x

I have had some discomfort but I know it's only stretching pains we are all gonna get a lot bigger in the next few weeks!

xxxxx

I'm having a lot of stretching pains too, remember them from last time, they usually precede a growth spurt bump wise!

Glad all is ok red rose :)

Made a list of everything we need and the 'not very much' comes to around 500 quid lol and that's after the pram as we already have that! I've over estimated on a lot of stuff too so it'll prob be cheaper than that.

When's everyone gonna go on mat leave? Think I'm gonna go at 30 weeks, which is 18th march. Went at 33 with holly and i was more than ready what with spd. Plus I want to spend some quality time with Holly before I get too big and tired!!

As funny as it sounds, good to know other people are getting pains as I was getting worried about them. Don't talk about growth spurts! I am not telling anyone apart from parents until the 20 week scan and it is getting hard to hide. Not much longer now!

Have had pains ever since I had a curry though, 2 nights ago... which is slightly coincidental. Apparently spicy foods don't agree with me anymore, which is basically my whole diet out the window.

Soooooooo, I felt "strange" not crampy, but odd, had a feel around and my cervix feels really open, like I could've put my whole finger tip inside. Shitting it now. Advice please?!? X

Mei my gender scan isnt till the 1st of Feb, ages away, i'd like to see a boy in my belly this time but really dont think thats going to happen, another girl for us will be just as great, my daughters really do want another sister!

Chinese gender was right with my first but wrong with my second.

So MrsCraig have you found out any more boys due?

Ladies how do i get my name on the list? Im due 30th Jun

haha! nope! not yet. but i found out so early (15 weeks) so im givin it a little time. ha. but i have a friend that find out here pretty soon so maybe!

hope you're feeling better red rose

Gemini i have no idea honey about your cervix, maybe you could give your midwife a quick ring and ask for her advice.

AFM this virus is still hanging around making me feel miserable, topped with the fact that i havent had a day off work since 30th Dec!!!!! YUP i work all of new years. Finally have a day off on Thurs.....hope i can make it that long.

But im so excited for our 20 weeks scans just around the corner. I have mine on 18th January :happydance:

that sucks about working over new years :( i hope you enjoy your day off thursday :hugs: get better soon

my 20 week scan is the 25th of jan :D

Glad all is looking good Redrose. I have had stretching pains coming and going for the past week and it can be a worry xxx

P.s I have to wait untill 3rd Feb for my 20week scan :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->