June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Hiya everyone.....I don't have the tall maternity trousers dilemma as at 5'6" i am just very average!! BUT my dilemma which as been pissing me off for weeks now is the big boob problem!

So I'm usually between a 12-14 in most shops and I have been trying on size 14's and 16's and i can only just squeeze my boobs into a 16 (although they do look squashed!) but then the rest of the dresses just look baggy and ill-fitting! GGRRRRRRRRR!

By the way this is my 20 week bump.....

Attachments

• 20 week bump photo.jpg
    20 week bump photo.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 7
Fab bump!!!! :) I'm having a similar boob problem!! Also I'm 5'4 so not tall issue here, I have a short issue lol!

Is it scan day tomorrow Abic77? Xx

Ahh lovely bump Abi! I am going to take a pic in a minute. I went to an excercise class yesterday, took it really slowly and didn't overdo myself at all, but I ache soooo much today! literally cannot move and feel exhausted, I thought it was meant to make you more energetic?! I suppose it's because I haven't been properly for a few weeks x

Abic- Great bump pic. Definetly starting to show there.

lovely bump pics ladies :thumbup:

is anyone else moving before baby arrives?were hopefully moving in may as i just cant live in this apartment for when baby arrives i just cant its way to cramped and no room for anything lol

lovely bump pics ladies :thumbup:

is anyone else moving before baby arrives?were hopefully moving in may as i just cant live in this apartment for when baby arrives i just cant its way to cramped and no room for anything lol

We are not sure if we are moving yet or not, which is really unsettling me! We live in a small 2 bed house and ours or graces room will no way fit all the baby things in! We could probably just fit a moses basket, so not sure if we will move before or wait till the baby is about 3 months old. We are saving for a deposit on a house, so don't really want to move until it's our own house x

its gonna be so much work by may ill be so big by then lol..

but it def will be worth it, there are complete weirdos down stairs and i just find it makes me so depressed, all i hear from the man living down stairs is crying and weird snarling noises :cry: its not nice to hear all day every day

its gonna be so much work by may ill be so big by then lol..

but it def will be worth it, there are complete weirdos down stairs and i just find it makes me so depressed, all i hear from the man living down stairs is crying and weird snarling noises :cry: its not nice to hear all day every day

Oh blimey! Can't you move before May? The thing with me is that I love our house and really don't want to move, but will probably have to :(

no we cant really because our lease is til july but there gonna give us a few weeks off it i think.. plus we live close to the university where my oh study's and works so its convenient for him to be this close esp with exams coming up.. i just wish we had picked a nicer place.. :(

im already looking for may but its too early yet lol

Hiya everyone.....I don't have the tall maternity trousers dilemma as at 5'6" i am just very average!! BUT my dilemma which as been pissing me off for weeks now is the big boob problem!

So I'm usually between a 12-14 in most shops and I have been trying on size 14's and 16's and i can only just squeeze my boobs into a 16 (although they do look squashed!) but then the rest of the dresses just look baggy and ill-fitting! GGRRRRRRRRR!

looking good there Abi. I have the exact same problem as you. Ive always been big chested and in tops would be a 12-14 before depending on how the clothes were made and fitted. Now my boobs are outta control. I went up to an E cup already but i think they've grown again this week. Any clothes i've tried on recently are so tight across my chest but hang everywhere else on me. You can see how big they are in my last bump pic i put on yesterday. I just wish my bump would have a growth spurt too.

looking good there Abi. I have the exact same problem as you. Ive always been big chested and in tops would be a 12-14 before depending on how the clothes were made and fitted. Now my boobs are outta control. I went up to an E cup already but i think they've grown again this week. Any clothes i've tried on recently are so tight across my chest but hang everywhere else on me. You can see how big they are in my last bump pic i put on yesterday. I just wish my bump would have a growth spurt too.

Lovely bump Abi!!

I have the boob problem too!! -up from a C cup to an E already :holly: ...it just makes everything even harder to fit :dohh:

Crazy isn't it, aren't they meant to get way bigger aswell? I'm already bulging out of my e cups, think I'll be buying some F's this weekend! Eek!!! X

Fab bump!!!! :) I'm having a similar boob problem!! Also I'm 5'4 so not tall issue here, I have a short issue lol!

Is it scan day tomorrow Abic77? Xx

Hey Harri - no scan is on Weds.....wish it was tomorrow though as i am gagging to find out if everything is ok!!! At first i was just excited to find out the sex but now i just want them to tell me all is ok and progressing nicely!!

I do think my bump looks bigger (like fuller maybe) than at 19 weeks so fingers x'd all is going in the right direction but just wanna get the ok on Weds! Hopefully they will tell us the sex too!!!! yippppppeeeeeeee!

thanks for all the bump comments girls! I am thinking that i'm starting to look pregnant rather than just fat now, thank goodness!!!

Loving the animation Cliqmo!!!! I was around a 34DD and I'm now a bloody G cup!!!!! how the hell did that happen!! I bought some padded non-mat bras and also some mat/nursing bras which have no padding. It's that cold in this office i have to wear the padded ones to hide my big burger-nips but they still show through the padding anyway!!! Ggggrrrrr having mahooosive norks really isn't all that is it???

I have the nipple prob too.... It's so embarrassing sometime they show through several layers of clothes!!! I don't seem to fit underwired comfortable anymore to I have gone done the route of M&S tank tops with bra-shelf. But sometime I have to put a couple of cotton wool squared on top of my nipples to hide them as there is no padding!

Hey, those nipples with fair you well with breastfeeding! Mine aren't all that pokey... if that's the word!... and I struggled getting Holly to latch on.

I'm having the :holly: problem as well (always makes me laugh that that emoticon is called Holly lol) I was a 36D before Holly, went up to a 40DD during pregnancy (your ribcage expands later in pregnancy) and went down to a 38DD after I had her. Now I'm in a 38E and bulging out of that, so think I might need an F... do they do EE cups? Might have to go and have a look in Debenhams.

im so relieved that im not the only one having these boob issues. And cliqmo i laughed so hard at that bouncing animation, thanks for cheering me up.

Abi 2 days till your scan im so excited for you. My 20 week scan isnt till the 18th.

Although im not at work till tonight ive still had a busy day. Just had my poor sis on the phone. She is 34+2 weeks pregnant and lives in London (im in scotland :() she has an auto immune disease so is being closly monitored. Anyway she had a scan today and baby is measuring 36+2 and weights about 6lbs already plus the bubbas head was measured at 33cm!!!!!!!!! Her bump had already dropped but baby is breech so they are taking about an elective c-section. She has to go back in 2 weeks for more scans. Shes freaking out and im so far away from her i cant do anything to help :cry:

However on a more positive note i finally got my downs risk letter today. Couldnt get an NT measurement done at my 12 week scan cause baby wasnt in the right position so at my 16 week midwife appointment they did the risk test via blood test. Anyway im low risk 1 in 926. Phew was a bit worried as in a few weeks i turn 34.

Also (sorry for the long post) but me and OH are moving some of our bedrooms around to start putting the nursery together so i decided its time to get rid of a lot of stuff that is just sitting around gathering dust. So put a few things on ebay and made enought money that this morning i bought myself a brand new glider chair & stool and it didnt cost me anything. Yesterday i put a ton of stuff on gumtree and today ive sold enough stuff that i can go out and spend the profit on my maxi cosi car seat. Woooohooo all in all i think ive done good.

Hope you ladies are having a good day.

Oh and loving the bumps!! Abic you've defo grown x

Yay for selling and bargains TrAybaby! I have also been selling old stuff I don't need. I got my gliding nursing chair for £30 via a facebook selling chair and DH is picking up the swinging crib tonight! Yipee! I can't wait to get all Holly's old stuff down from the loft so I can see it all together and see what we need to get x

im so relieved that im not the only one having these boob issues. And cliqmo i laughed so hard at that bouncing animation, thanks for cheering me up.

Abi 2 days till your scan im so excited for you. My 20 week scan isnt till the 18th.

Although im not at work till tonight ive still had a busy day. Just had my poor sis on the phone. She is 34+2 weeks pregnant and lives in London (im in scotland :() she has an auto immune disease so is being closly monitored. Anyway she had a scan today and baby is measuring 36+2 and weights about 6lbs already plus the bubbas head was measured at 33cm!!!!!!!!! Her bump had already dropped but baby is breech so they are taking about an elective c-section. She has to go back in 2 weeks for more scans. Shes freaking out and im so far away from her i cant do anything to help :cry:

However on a more positive note i finally got my downs risk letter today. Couldnt get an NT measurement done at my 12 week scan cause baby wasnt in the right position so at my 16 week midwife appointment they did the risk test via blood test. Anyway im low risk 1 in 926. Phew was a bit worried as in a few weeks i turn 34.

Also (sorry for the long post) but me and OH are moving some of our bedrooms around to start putting the nursery together so i decided its time to get rid of a lot of stuff that is just sitting around gathering dust. So put a few things on ebay and made enought money that this morning i bought myself a brand new glider chair & stool and it didnt cost me anything. Yesterday i put a ton of stuff on gumtree and today ive sold enough stuff that i can go out and spend the profit on my maxi cosi car seat. Woooohooo all in all i think ive done good.

Hope you ladies are having a good day.

im sure all will be fine with your sister :thumbup: baby is 6 lbs which is a good week and could be 7lb in the next 2 weeks, i hope baby turns so she can have the choice or a c sec or not :hugs:

i hate my bbs at the moment :dohh: there not sore anymore only if its cold and the blood goes out of them :shocked: then its so painful but they are just too big im wondering how the hell will i manage to breast feed with them being this big lol i think there an e cup now but i bought some there last week and they feel abit loose :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->