June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Happy Birthday Emma. Enjoy your baby shopping.

Dinah- I live 10 minutes from Saltburn. Glad you got your pram picked out :happydance:

Happy 20 weeks Emzy. Halfway there :happydance:

I am 18weeks today :happydance: have to go to the doctors tomorrow as when I had the bleed on christmas day they took a swab and have found a bacterial infection so need to go get some antibiotics for that tomorrow to be fair its took that long to get back to me its probably cleared up itself by now but will be getting the antibiotics.

20 week bump :)

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/377088_10151150933865473_743965472_22486514_120622371_n.jpg

Compared to my 18 week bump, I appear to have had a bit of a spurt!

https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/402926_10151100613265473_743965472_22231939_1567473983_n.jpg

I am going to do an 18 week one today as I feel like I have gotten huge the past day or 2

Note Holly on the floor trying to climb up my legs! lol

Happy birthday Emma!
Emzy your bump is so lovely!! I still don't really have anything yet, will take a 17 week picture tomorrow! I haven't taken any since about 8 weeks!x

I'm still not showing any sign of a bump yet. I can still get my jeans on but they're feeling tight and uncomfortable now so I've stopped wearing them. I don't look any different though :shrug:

Louise I am with you, i can wear my jeans i just tend to un-button them when i sit down for a long period of time, i seem to look a bit bigger in the evening but once the bloating has passed during the night, i wake up all normal again....
We finally found a place where they stock the pram we really want. We will try it next week then order it online (cheaper)
Also we are renovating the garage so we can make space for the baby's room (and keep a spare room) and we got some really good news yesterday, it might not all be all so costly in the end!

I popped a little at 17+1. Now when Im laying in bed, I have a rock hard lump between my hip bones, it stops at my belly button! Am showing a bit when stood up, I'll add a photo later!! Great bump emzywemzy, very jealous!!! X

Yes lovely bump Emzy!! I am showing now and have bought a few maternity bits. Gutted as can't fit into my skinny jeans anymore and I'm already so bored of leggings!!!
Hope your having a lovely birthday Emma and getting lots of pressies!
Euronova what pram are you getting?
We have spent all day painting the nursery and I love it!! It's getting so exciting now and time seems to be whizzing by xx

Dinah- I live 10 minutes from Saltburn. Glad you got your pram picked out :happydance:

Ah nice part of the county, I lived in Marske for a year but was unfortunate enough to live a few doors up from the co-op and the teenage lads would actually knock in my door and ask me to go buy them lager! When I didn't my car got punished!

Ordered the Pebble and FamilyFix base today as I had a kiddicare discount code and they're in the sale anyway, so this saved us £62 off the quoted price yesterday. If I break the £1008 down into chunks as small as possible it won't hurt so much when I have to hand over enough for a used car and get a small box of wheels and canvas in return!

Yes lovely bump Emzy!! I am showing now and have bought a few maternity bits. Gutted as can't fit into my skinny jeans anymore and I'm already so bored of leggings!!!
We have spent all day painting the nursery and I love it!! It's getting so exciting now and time seems to be whizzing by xx

I am getting the uppababy if you google "uppababy which review", there is a nice video showing it all. It seems to have all the options we like and it is compatible with the maxi cosy and much cheaper than the Icandy or bugaboo (no offence but if there are SO many bugaboo around here, if you parked it in the GP office you would not know which one is yours!)
actually, here is another great review link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYn0ooWGFZM&feature=related

I do seem to only wear the same 3 pairs of jeans. I ordered a pair of pregnancy black trouser on the Jojo Maman Bebe website, only £20 in the sale and you can put the band over or under the bump (when I will finally have one!) They just looked so comfy and you can dress them up or down depending on tops or shoes worn with them:
https://www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/sp+...ity-trousers-in-twenty-pounds-and-under+B4439
Also found some amazing maternity clothes on the Verbaudet website (no of the crazy pattern they think pregnant women should hide under on the Next website) but waiting to actually have a bump to spend more.

And here the Which review which show the carry cot and all:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuLxU5HreBk

Hey girls

Welcome new ladies to our lovely thread :)

Don't be worrying about weight gain girls, if there is ever a time in your life that you shouldn't worry about weight and expanding waistlines, it's now! I gained 1 stone 10 lbs with Holly and lost that really easily. It was the rest that I couldn't lose! lol! Honestly, don't worry. I weighed myself the week before I had Holly and I had gained 4 stone. I nearly fell through the floor! But after the birth when it was actually only 1stone 10lbs that's not that bad and as I say that came off easily. A lot of it is water weight, as you retain a lot of water when pregnant and that comes off really easily afterwards.

If anyone is interested I am selling a blue fleece iCandy Apple footmuff and a John Lewis Faux Fur Universal footmuff.

I have been looking for baby bargains. Just missed out on a swing on the for sale boards on here but it's helped me decide which one to get! It's this one:

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-starlite-swing-once-upon-a-time/470516000/type-i/

https://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/ma/mamas-and-papas-star-lite-swing.jpg

But it's £100 new so hoping for a second hand bargain. Also got my eyes open for a swinging crib! Always wanted one with Holly but never got one.

Also was looking on Kiddicare and thought this was a bargain in the sale:

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplayA_851_10751_-1_14646_118504_10001_

I had the M&P one for sonny, both he and his cousin hated it! Save your money! x

Also regarding sterilisers and bottles, wait for te Asda baby event, it's usually on at end of Jan and everything is an absolute bargain!

xxxxx

Good news ladies! Just found out next Asda baby event starts 18th Jan xxxx

I am getting the uppababy if you google "uppababy which review", there is a nice video showing it all. It seems to have all the options we like and it is compatible with the maxi cosy and much cheaper than the Icandy or bugaboo (no offence but if there are SO many bugaboo around here, if you parked it in the GP office you would not know which one is yours!)
actually, here is another great review link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYn0ooWGFZM&feature=related

I do seem to only wear the same 3 pairs of jeans. I ordered a pair of pregnancy black trouser on the Jojo Maman Bebe website, only £20 in the sale and you can put the band over or under the bump (when I will finally have one!) They just looked so comfy and you can dress them up or down depending on tops or shoes worn with them:
https://www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/sp+...ity-trousers-in-twenty-pounds-and-under+B4439
Also found some amazing maternity clothes on the Verbaudet website (no of the crazy pattern they think pregnant women should hide under on the Next website) but waiting to actually have a bump to spend more.

We're getting the Uppa Baby vista too- in Carlin Green, for the same reasons- can't move for Bugaboos and ICandy's in Wilmslow. It also has a massive shopping basket and has brilliant reviews. Can't wait to buy it, but holding fire until we're a bit further along. Not remotely superstitious but don't want a pram hanging around in the house unused for too long as it'll start to annoy me I think! our garage is a bit damp so don't want to store it in there until the weather improves.We're also going for a maxi cosi car seat that's compatible and an isofix base, so make it even easier.

As for maternity clothes- I've been in maternity trousers and skinny jeans since before Christmas, but really need them now. My bump popped out about a week ago and there is no hiding it now! Everyone was congratulating us at church this morning that didn't already know, so it must be obvious enough that I haven't just eaten too many slices of cake!

I'm struggling to find maternity trousers and jeans that are long enough- most of them (that actually fit in other areas) only go up to a 32 length leg, which is fine when I'm wearing boots over skinny's but not great if I want to wear shoes with trousers, as they are far too short!

Topshop do the best maternity leggings that I found- they are really good quality and have enough lycra in them so that they don't wrinkle on my legs- unlike debenhams, next and dorothy perkins- which I found to be poor quality and returned!

Feeling lots of movement now, which is really odd but I love it. Thinking it will only be a matter of days or a week or so before DH can feel the movements too, as I sometimes catch them from the outside too.:happydance:

Happy Birthday Emma.

xxx

And here the Which review which show the carry cot and all:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuLxU5HreBk

I only just started thinking about prams today and seeing your post just read the which reviews, the uppababy vista looks fab! Thank you, think you just saved me hours of research!!

Happy Birthday Emma!

And happy 20 weeks Emzy, lovely bump pic!!

For anyone looking for skinny maternity jeans, I finally accepted I definitely don't fit my normal jeans anymore (can't even zip them up all the way this week let alone button them!) so I'm just back from a long trawl round the shops and the best ones I found were in h&m. I had thought the topshop ones would be good but they were kind of baggy around the legs apart from the top of my thighs! Don't know how well the h&m ones will last but at £25 they're worth a shot!

I liked it the best and it's also cheaper :) and well the shop were we are going to see one said it was there best seller (true or not who knows :haha: )
I am also waiting until after my 20 weeks scan to buy anything and also prob until we are done renovating the house!
I think for pram it is good to buy them at least 10 weeks before due date in case you have the baby early and also as a lot of them need ordering in if you want a specific colour :)

well folks this is me today at 19+2. I can still fit into all my normal clothes but they do feel snug now. I dont seem to have grown much in the last 2/3 weeks. However all my books are saying that by 24 weeks bubba will double in size (from 13cm crl to about 26+cm crl :wacko:) so im waiting for my growth spurt any day now. Really really wanna bump now. I was in tesco today picking up my free huggies nappies (voucher inside bounty magazine) and bought some baby clothes too from the sale and the check out girl didnt believe i was pregnant :( However my boobs seem to have grown AGAIN. Think i might have to go get measured again too.

Oh and i braved the scales this morning (after breakfast!!!!) and ive put on 10lbs. The day i found out i was pregnant i was 10st2 now im 10st12. Still im actually not that bothered cause i know that we've just had christmas and everybody puts on a few extra at this time of the year so it gives me a little comfort.

PLUS how could i forget, today we finally decided on a name for our little chica. I love it but my OH has sworn me to secrecy. Its really pretty though, well i think so.

Emma hope you had a good birthday. What did you get?

Attachments

• 19 weeks.jpg
    19 weeks.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 10
I love the uppababy! I have already bought my pram or I might have joined you on that!
I forgot to say congrats on finding out your having a boy snowflake! And thanks for the info on skinny jeans from h&m will have to go and have a look asap!
Broodybelle I'm really tall and as I haven't bought any maternity trousers yet I'm now not looking forward to it, do they think tall people don't get pregnant lol
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->