June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Yikes I have totally different problems than the rest of you. I'm only 5ft so finding maternity trousers which are both short length and plus size is a nightmare :wacko: I'm also a modest 36B and they still haven't grown (although my nipples have - they're taking over lol)

I had my NT measurement results back too - 1 in 2860 which is fab :thumbup:

Anyone else feeling good? The tiredness and nausea has gone and I feel normal again. I should enjoy it while it lasts :haha:

I was! I feel lazy now, can't be bothered to do a thing!

I am not buying any maternity clothes, my leggings are fine under my bump so reckon I shall leave it.

Have my 20 week scan tomorrow, can't wait!

xxx

How long is everyone planning on taking off for maternity leave?

Woohoo dt, I bet you're so excited! Mines a whole week tomorrow :haha: feels like years away! X

I'm not going back after mat leave as I'm on a fixed term contract that ends midway through my leave. Planning on going at 30 weeks ish then taking the full 39 weeks smp x

Haha loved the boob animation! :holly: Mine have also gone up, but not sure to what size I am a 34 DD usually but my bras are just covering my nips at the mo and they keep peeping out!! Really should get measured next weekend. I am planning on taking my whole annual leave from 33 weeks and then take maternity from 38 weeks, so really I go at 33 weeks. Really don't want to go back to work after, but it depends on how hubbys business is going xx

I'm going at 36 and a half weeks if i last that long and going to be off for 10 months! I wish I didn't have to go back! X

Back to the docs for me tomorrow. Hoping he will refer me for physio so I don't have to wait another week to see the midwife and so she can do it. The SPD pain is bad today. I had a day where I did nothing, didn't leave the house and DH did all the lifting of Holly and it was so much better. But yesterday went for a short walk with the pram and bam, it's so bad again! Can't believe it's so bad this early on!!

Back to the docs for me tomorrow. Hoping he will refer me for physio so I don't have to wait another week to see the midwife and so she can do it. The SPD pain is bad today. I had a day where I did nothing, didn't leave the house and DH did all the lifting of Holly and it was so much better. But yesterday went for a short walk with the pram and bam, it's so bad again! Can't believe it's so bad this early on!!

Really feel for you Emzy :hugs: i'm ok at the moment, it feels abit sore if I do too much (like stupidly go to the gym yesterday!) but fingers crossed it will hold off for a while, my midwife told me the other day that she couldn't refer me to physio I had to go to the GP which I thought was stupid! Are you back at work yet or you going to take more time off?xx

My sick note expires tomorrow and I'm hoping he will give me another, as I can't imagine having to sit in my office chair :cry:

:hugs: it's sounds horrendous! I hope the doc renews your sick note! :( x

This is my 17 week bump. I was going to do a bare belly one but you can't even see a "bump"! Excuse the cow pj bottoms!

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 12
Im hoping to work up till 37 weeks and have just over 6 months off. I only work weekends and miss out on weekend enhancements for maternity money so hoping the 6 months should be enough.
I really need to slow down at work as i still run round doing everything. Struggling with my hypos at the moment and luckily oh was around this morning as I had a bad one and without him there god knows how i would of got up.
Think my bump is starting to pop out now. the top bit feels really weird hard to explain lol xx

This is my 17 week bump. I was going to do a bare belly one but you can't even see a "bump"! Excuse the cow pj bottoms!

Hey hun!! Coool bump pic and cool PJ's too!!!! I was starting to worry that people would think i would only have one pair of PJ's as i seemed to have them on every weekend photo! They were washed each week tho!!

I am desperate to have as much mat leave as possible so will be working right up til when my waters break!!!! I am lucky that i can work from home so i figure i might as well be sat working on the sofa and not using leave than being sat on my arse and not getting paid!

OMG DH making me watch ski sunday and it's making me sooooooo jealous!! I am not going to the mountains for the first time in 8 years this year and it's just hit me that this is it now!!! DH is off boarding for a long weekend (coz i am a lovely wife and have let him go!!) and already I am thinking about my little one when s/he is 3 or 4 and i can put him/her into ski school....sssoooooo cute can't wait!!!

Emzy....really hope you get your sick note hun....there's enough to contend with without all the pain you're experiencing :-( really hope you feel better soon :)

xoxoxooxoxoxo

Babyd love the bump!!

Abi I used to love skiing, haven't been for years and years but keep thinking I'd love to go again. Used to go every year from when I was 5 years old, my whole family loved it.

DH picked up the crib tonight and I love it!! Here it is:

https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/384387_10151156144080473_743965472_22510001_578210932_n.jpg

Ah love the crib! We are borrowing one off my friend that is similar to that. I lovee skiing, not been for a few years but really want to take Grace when she is old enough, but now obviously we will have the new baby to think about!x

nice bump pic :thumbup:

love the crib :D

ladies i have a bit of an embarrassing problem..... hoping ye can help... sneezing...then wetting myself :blush: what the hell is going on.. ive changed 3 times today.. and ive got a cold :wacko:

nice bump pic :thumbup:

love the crib :D

ladies i have a bit of an embarrassing problem..... hoping ye can help... sneezing...then wetting myself :blush: what the hell is going on.. ive changed 3 times today.. and ive got a cold :wacko:

Oh my god redrose I was just going to say something similar!! I have been "dribbling" down there quite a lot, especially after I have been to the loo, its like I am not emptying properly?!

Oh my word, Tena lady are my best friend. I was the same with Holly but I'm worse this time, prob because I have a slight prolapse as well. When I had ms it was much worse, as I was doing full wees when I was being sick!!

goodluck with your scan dt

Emzy i hope you get your sick note extended, it sounds awful what you are going through.

OMG Abi im missing the mountains too. Im a major snowboarder, me & OH pretty much just live on the hills when there is snow but i obviously cant go this year. I miss it so much. In fact we've decided to get the smallest sized snowboard we can find and hang it on the nursery wall, so that when bubba is old enough we can take her up the hill.

As for mat leave. Mine offically starts on 4th May when im 36 weeks but im taking annual leave before it, so really my last day of work is 19th April when ill bbe hitting 34 weeks. Ill be taking 40 weeks off and going back to work round about the end of Feb 2013 :happydance:

My little girl is so active right now, dont wanna go to sleep as i dont want to miss out on feeling her move, how sad is that!

Love seeing all the skiers/boarders on here! I used to be a ski instructor in colorado and can't wait to teach my little one(s)! Luckily I've been so blah so far this pregnancy I haven't even thought about it...I'm sure once I start feeling better I'll miss it though.

I'm probably going to work up to 39 weeks since if I go back after it'll only be very part-time 10 hrs a week or so). Still trying to figure that out. Might just be a full-time mum for a bit, but not sure if I'll go crazy with that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->