June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Happy 21st Birthday Redrose!!! :happydance:

I also wonder if I'll get a sticky out belly button as mine is now rather 'shallow' lol xxx

Afternoon girls,

Lovely bump pics I must say! I should put one up but I've been really slack at actually taking any!
Sorry to hear a few of you are suffering from spd sounds horrible and I hope you all get better soon.

Happy 21st Redrose!!! I don't remember mine either Abi us old birds!!!!
I have just spoken to the midwife and she wants to see me on Thursday to check me over as I keep getting dizzy and feeling as if I might faint, anyone else had this?
P.s Lovely moses basket Emma, I'm bidding on one at the moment and so far no one else has bid for it because it's right down south so I'm hoping I win it for that price!!! If I won it at 99p do they have to sell it to me?
Also lovely crib Emzy x

Oh also girls just to let you know I checked in on Struth and she is now 8weeks pregnant! She had a scan and all is looking great so she might pop in on us all later xx

Afternoon girls,

Lovely bump pics I must say! I should put one up but I've been really slack at actually taking any!
Sorry to hear a few of you are suffering from spd sounds horrible and I hope you all get better soon.

Happy 21st Redrose!!! I don't remember mine either Abi us old birds!!!!
I have just spoken to the midwife and she wants to see me on Thursday to check me over as I keep getting dizzy and feeling as if I might faint, anyone else had this?
P.s Lovely moses basket Emma, I'm bidding on one at the moment and so far no one else has bid for it because it's right down south so I'm hoping I win it for that price!!! If I won it at 99p do they have to sell it to me?
Also lovely crib Emzy x

Hey fellow oldie!! Yes i had really bad dizziness for about 2 weeks up to and including Christmas really....one day i had lunch with my team at work then stood to leave and had to grab someone as i was literally walking sideways! It seems to have settled right down but i do get the odd dizzy spell which doesn't last tooooo long! I am just still suffering vague dull headaches still! that's my biggest preggo symptom!

OMG meant to say....i had a dream last night that i was on a chairlift and it snapped over a really high valley! i literally jumped in the bed in my sleep and woke up and my heart was literally racing!!!! felt so so so scared and then started worrying about the impact that it would have on baby!!! I'm sure s/he was totally unaware!!

Still having the 'scared-i'm-gonna-see-a-ghost' thing when i go to the loo in the night too!

On a positive note i had a really raunchy dream the other night that i was bonking Mark Whalberg ! whooooop! he had a massive willy too!

Ok...trying not to panic! Ever since Sunday when we dtd'd I've had more discharge than usual, and it's been clear and liquid. First it was just pea size amounts, yesterday evening and this morning it's been larger amounts. I tried smelling it, and it does smell weird, but I can't tell if it's the smell of amniotic fluid or not. I have a call in to my doc, just waiting for a call back. I hate waiting!

hey cricket.....i wouldn't worry about it hun....unless you have a low lying placenta there's minimal risk to DTD...the only reason a low lying placenta is a problem is if it's caught and you may experience bleeding but you haven't so i'm sure all is ok! Defo doing the right thing if you're worried but i'm pretty sure it'll all be ok!

Our CM changes all the time even without pregnancy so it's gonna be crazy while pregnant! Also you're probably paying much more attention to it than normal....it may be like that everytime you DTD but haven't ever really noticed before?

I know its hard not to worry (flamin hell i'm terrible for worrying) but try to stay positive!

That's what i keep telling myself and it kinda works! Hope they call you back soon :)

I'm worried about it being amniotic fluid. The nurse called back and old me to go in at 10, so now I need to hurry and get ready. I'll keep you all posted.

Happy 21st Birthday RedRose! Have a fab day!

BabyD :hugs: I'm sorry it's got so bad :( Mine did that, just overnight got really bad. Defo see your GP x

Abic my bellybutton never popped out last time! I do have a deep belly button though.

Gemgem yep if you win the auction for 99p then they have to sell it to you! Fingers crossed! Great news about Struth!!

Cricket defo call your mw or doc. I had a similar thing at 17 weeks with Holly. I got into the shower and felt a gush. Went to the hospital and they checked it out and it wasn't amniotic fluid, just lots of discharge. I then kept getting little gushes of discharge for a couple of weeks. Hope all is ok x

Been to see the doctor and he's referred me for physio and has signed me off work for another 4 weeks. He said he doesn't see it getting any better but physio might make it more manageable. He said there was a long wait for physio but the midwife said 1-2 weeks until initial appointment? So not really sure. Got to speak to work in a bit, don't think they're gonna be very happy but oh well.

Thanks Abi I am sure it's just one of the side effects of being pregnant but I am not one to miss up an opportunity to hear bubbas hb so secretly looking forward to my checkup on Thursday!
Emzy that isn't good sounds like your really going through it at the moment, I hope your work are understanding.
Well I will keep my fingers crossed on the moses basket then that really would be one hell of a bargain wouldn't it!!!!
Cricket just to say I have had days of really increased cm, and like Emzy said it literally gushes some days I'm sure it'll all be fine, look forward to your update xx

Re the CM....forgot about this til now but i was sat watching tele in my pj's last night and i stood up and my pj bottoms were soaking wet....i mean literally i thought i had wet myself but it was just CM!!!! i didn't feel any gushing as such but my pants were soaked!

(soz TMI!!)

who had their scan today???? was it DT??? I'm sure there was someone on here having their scan and i wanna know who it was and how it went!

PS did i happen to mention that i still haven't felt any flutters or anything?? it;s hard when ur as gassy as i am to know whats normal gassiness and whether it's bubs!

PPS what's happened to lilyfire these days? Is she ok? Is everything alright??

She's been on fb lately and posted a bump pic lately, so sure everything is fine :)

I'm really stressing about work. They weren't happy that I'm off and I'm likely to be off now til mat leave. I know that they can't do anything about it really, but I still can't help but worry! lol You'd think being a HR Graduate I'd know these things! lol I dish out the employment advice to everyone else but when it comes to me I get all stressed out!! She said she was 'referring to her manager' because the doctor said it wasn't likely to get better on it's own. Hmmm. I said that I have to go back to see him in 4 weeks to review whether physio has helped me enough to go back to work or not, so it's not like I said I wasn't planning on going back at all!

ah that's good to hear- was worried then for a bit!

Thats good news about ur sick note and hopefully you will get to see the physio sooner rather than later.....i always find that the Dr gives worse case scenario when awaiting stuff like that so hopefully you won't have to wait too long! Still shitty tho that you're feeling so sore :-( Hope your boss is nice and understanding coz there's nothing worse when you have lots to contend with and then a difficult boss!

PS LOVE the crib btw.....soooooo cute! bet you can't wait to see little evie sound asleep in there!

PPS off to collect our nursery furniture tonight!!

ah that's good to hear- was worried then for a bit!

Thats good news about ur sick note and hopefully you will get to see the physio sooner rather than later.....i always find that the Dr gives worse case scenario when awaiting stuff like that so hopefully you won't have to wait too long! Still shitty tho that you're feeling so sore :-( Hope your boss is nice and understanding coz there's nothing worse when you have lots to contend with and then a difficult boss!

PS LOVE the crib btw.....soooooo cute! bet you can't wait to see little evie sound asleep in there!

PPS off to collect our nursery furniture tonight!!

Ok...no need to worry. She tested and it doesn't appear to be amniotic fluid. It's either CM or pee...good times :thumbup: I also got to hear babby's heartbeat and it's normal, so all is good! Of course, I did randomly get sick this morning, but it had been 8 days (a new record), so I shouldn't be surprised. Still on for my 20 week scan and appt next week - excited for the scan!

Gem - so happy for Struth! Hope it goes better this time!

Hello ladies!!!!

Sorry I haven't login in a long time, but I am 19 weeks expecting a baby boy they told me at 16 weeks. At my 12 weeks ultrasound they told me I have probably placenta previa where I am restricted of lifting, pushing, and sex lol. I am having my 20 week scan to check my placenta if it moved. Baby starting moving yay excited nausea is going away finally........

I have also had LOADS of discharge! Was starting to worry, but apparently it's the "increased estrogen production and greater blood flow to the vaginal area!" So thats made me happier, but it's still abit disgusting!
Welcome back Kary! Congrats on the boy..it is starting to even out now!

Emzy, I really wouldn't worry about work - if you are going to be signed off for the rest of pregnancy and not going back after then you don't have to see them ever again! But I know exactly what you mean, I started my current job when I was 7 weeks pregnant with Grace and got signed off from 24 weeks, so I felt awful! But they can't do anything, it is pregnancy related and you have doctors notes so just spend the time relaxing with Holly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->