June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

ok lets see if i can remember all this.......................

Happy 20 weeks Harri
Happy 16 weeks Louise

Emzy just ignore your work, you & bubbas health is more important right now. And good luck with your scan in a few days.

ABI EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK cant wait for your update.....oooooo im gonna guess team :blue: for you. Please post pics too.

AFM i was up all night, just couldnt sleep so really tired at the mo, but my little girl was rolling around all night so it kept me amused. I even woke my OH up at 3am and he finally felt her move for the first time. Was amazing. Ok snooze time for me i think :sleep:

abi i bet your having a girl :D

i forgot to say ladies i put my 12 week scan onto this site and the woman is abit of an expert at guessing the gender using the nub theory she only guesses if she has a good image of the nub etc.. she has guessed mine girl :thumbup: shes a midwife etc i hope shes right

ok lets see if i can remember all this.......................

Happy 20 weeks Harri
Happy 16 weeks Louise

Emzy just ignore your work, you & bubbas health is more important right now. And good luck with your scan in a few days.

ABI EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK cant wait for your update.....oooooo im gonna guess team :blue: for you. Please post pics too.

AFM i was up all night, just couldnt sleep so really tired at the mo, but my little girl was rolling around all night so it kept me amused. I even woke my OH up at 3am and he finally felt her move for the first time. Was amazing. Ok snooze time for me i think :sleep:

I've been struggling to sleep too and I don't know why. It's not like I'm big enough for the bump to be having an impact- hopefully just a phase. Don't feel like I've gone into a deep sleep for days- just hovering on the edge of consciousness most of the night.

Come on Abi!

xx

abi i bet your having a girl :D

i forgot to say ladies i put my 12 week scan onto this site and the woman is abit of an expert at guessing the gender using the nub theory she only guesses if she has a good image of the nub etc.. she has guessed mine girl :thumbup: shes a midwife etc i hope shes right

Ahh what site?! I'm getting impatient now!
Can't wait to hear how it went abi! I'm guessing boy, but i'm always wrong!x

here is the site link.. :thumbup: https://a-gender.com.au/forum/index.php?board=52.0

shes good i just hope shes right id love a little girl

here is the site link.. :thumbup: https://a-gender.com.au/forum/index.php?board=52.0

shes good i just hope shes right id love a little girl

Just done it :thumbup: I am interested to see what she says. My pic is abit blurry though x

post your 12 pic scan and ill take a guess too i love trying to do the nub guessing its quite obvious if the pic is at the right angle :)

Here it is...I am rubbish at guessing!

Attachments

• 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 7
see the line at the end of the pic, its flat which they reckon means girl, if its at an angle its meant to be a boy.. some are very obvious other are harder to see, but im bad at guessing so im prob wrong lol!

Hey Redrose

Any guesses from my pics ?
https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/7cb21d89-1.jpg
https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/be3463e2-1.jpg

I don't have a clue what to look for! xxx

Harri your pic is soo clear!!
Redrose you are going to get everyone asking now!x

Hello hellO helloooooooooo!
So sorry it's taken me this long to get in!
So.....I'm having a baby GIRRRRLLLLLLL!! Can't believe yet another girl and totally didn't expect that (although it has been my gut instinct!!)
Scan was cool.....we loads on the screen & was awesome!!

Found out I have an anterior placenta which may explain lack of movement but bubs was very active bless her!!!!

Awwwww I'm gonna have a daughter!! It's like wicked!!!!

Thank u so much girls for listening to me moaning about my concerns and worries! I really really appreciate it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->