June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Glad I'm not the only one 'leaking'! I had discharge before, but it always had some mass to it...this was super watery! Anyway, all is good. Emzy, so sorry about your SPD...and you too, Babyd! Abi...exciting about the furniture! Kary, it is lovely when the nausea subsides isn't it?!

Abi - today's the day right? I'm so freaking excited for you!!!! What time is your appointment? Xxxx

Also I'm 20 WEEKS TODAY WOO CANTALOUPE MELON! :wohoo: :wohoo: xx

16 weeks today! Yay for avacados :happydance:

I think I'm full of gas. I can't stop farting, burping and hiccuping :blush:

OMG girls thank you sooooo much for all your good wishes!! I am cacking myself.....i still haven't felt any movement and although i know thats still 'normal' I'm still so scared that something terrible has happened :-(
I kinda feel like tummy is still growing but it's hard to know if it's baby or my appetite which ash made it grow!! I really hope that i am logging on tonight to tell you my good news and that all is ok and i'll feel really silly for being so worried!!!

Happy 20 weeks Harri (have you felt any movement yet????)

Happy 16 weeks Louise!!

PS - my apt is at 4pm!!!!!

Can't believe i have to wait all flippin day for this!

Happy 16 weeks Louise :happydance:

Abic- Try not to worry everything will be fine and it is normal not to have felt baba move yet. Are you finding out the sex?? I cant remember if you are or not :haha: Keep yourself busy till 4pm :haha:

Hey Abi!

Thanks, I'm so excited to be half way!!
4pm - OMG I hope today doesn't drag for you! I have 6 days to wait lol

Yes I'm feeling movement BUT I wouldn't worry about it because in my opinion it feel so similar to gas so you probably are feeling it move and confusing it with gas! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I call it a bubbly feeling!

Xxxx

Good luck Abi!

Happy melon day Harri!

Happy avocado day Louise!

Getting excited for my scan on Friday now too!!

Feeling sooo guilty about work. I know I shouldn't and they can't do anything, but my manager was so moody about it and I laid awake last night feeling awful! :(

It's hard with first movements because your always not sure. 2nd time around I'm still not sure if I have properly felt movements.
My one side is killing me at times . I need to slow down with walking and I don't thinks it's helping. I've had shooting pains on one side of back and my knee keeps giving in looks like I've got a limp lol. Xx

thanks everyone!! OMG i am a bag of jittery nerves right now!!! Leaving in 2 mins to walk over to hospital!! yipppeeeeee...aaahhhh need a poo coz i'm so nervous!

YESDEFO finding out the sex if we can! whoopdewhoopwhoop!!!

agahahagahahaha i am so scared!

Eeek! Have fun Abi!!! Can't wait for your report back! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"