June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Congrats Abic. At least you know why you have been feeling no movement. You dont have to worry now all is well. Yay another girlie.

Yay!!!!!! So happy for you abi and your daughter wooohooo :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: Xxxxx

evening guys, i'm finally back!
been awful the last month with no internet connection, really missed coming on here.
will now be spending most of this evening trying to catch up so bear with me if i miss anything.
hope you are all doing grand x

wooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo another GIRL :happydance: congrats Abi

Welcome back Jelly Tots we missed you xx

congrats abi i knew it was gonna be another girl!!

harri i think your beanie looks boyish :) but dont count on my guess

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa just remembered its OBEM night :happydance:

I'm emotional before it's even starting, I'm definitely going to cry at tonight's episode!

Is a stinging pain around my uterus area normal? It's hurting today and I'm a worried :( xx

Congrats on finding out Abi- how exciting for you! I would love a daughter but really not bothered. Stubbornly staying team yellow though.

Welcome back Jelly Tots.

xx

Happy 16 weeks Harri and happy 20 weeka Louise! I can't wait to reach that halfway point, it seems like a big milestone!

Try not to worry about work Emzy, you can't help the fact you are not physically well enough to be at work and you have to follow medical advice. The people at work are just annoyed because it's an inconvenience for them but just remember that if they were in your position they'd be doing exactly the same, and no doubt not be worrying at all about it!

Congratulations on your little daughter Ab, very exciting :happydance: It seems the mum's instincts on the gender are usually right! Glad the scan went well.

Getting ready for OBEM, can't make DH watch this week as he's in Newcastle and I'm in Edinburgh....don't reckon i can force him to watch it via the telephone.....rubbish :dohh:

Yaaay abi!! Team :pink: rules!!! Congrats :) :pink:

Babyd girly nub there!

Harri can't tell on the nub, but looks boyish to me!

Yaaay OBEM!!!! My DH actually likes watching it as much as me ha ha!

Thanks everyone for the work comments :hugs: I know I shouldn't be worrying about it and I'm trying not to. I spoke to my boss again today and she was a little less pissed off sounding and she just said that she is referring my case to HR in case there is anything they need to do.

I explained the nub theory to hubby and he thinks he is an expert now! He is saying girl too lol xx

eeeek! congrats abi!!!! aww a lovely little girly :D

also congrats to the other few who found out the sex over xmas and new year, all fabulous news

welcome to all the newbies, hope all is going great.

well nearly obem time so i will be logging off shortly. just thought i would pop back as finally got through all of those hundreds of pages, although with baby brain i cant remeber half of it lol.

as some of you may have seen on fb the in-laws bought us our pram and car seat over xmas, we got the car seat free so couldnt really miss out on that deal. ended up with the silver cross 3d as planned, got it home already and had a good play to check it all works, its fabulous :) got the travel cot, bottles and steriliser already too. so pleased we have finally made some purchases, a bit of a weight off my mind as was starting to worry we wouldnt be able to get everything in time or afford it all. also hubsters sister has told us she is going to get us the cotbed we like :)

well anyways a few mins to 9 so will catch up tomorrow.

hope everyone has a fabulous rest of the evening and day tomorrow.

speak laters xxxx

Another girl!! Yay Abi how very exciting! I cannot wait for my scan tomorrow, still want to stay team yellow! X

Congratulations on your little girl Abi, you must be so excited.

Good luck tomorrow Emma - close your eyes if it does the splits!

Anyone want to take some nub guesses?
https://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad265/Dinah93/DSC_0158-1.jpg

I put it up in the first trimester thread when we had the scan and everyone but one person said the same thing, which happens to be the same gender I've had strong vibes about from the start so I guess I'm expecting a certain result in 3 weeks :D

Have to wait until 10pm for OBEM here - we don't have a tv so watch everything online, but can't watch until the show finishes airing as it isn't put online until then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->