June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

For all of us with losses I want to try and spread some PMA, this is my story:

With both my blighted ovum and my missed miscarriage I found out at our 12 week nuchal scan, and was totally devasted as you would expect. I never thought anything was wrong, why would I?

With my missed miscarriage the lady said she was sorry and asked if I would like to see what she is seeing, i said yes please. I asked the lady to show me the screen. She turned it round and i saw my lovely baby for the first time, it was about 9 weeks old. I kissed the image i saw on the screen, told it I loved it, and said goodbye. But I still saw my beautiful baby who looked absolutely prefect, even if it was just the once.

I have decided to press on like everything is fine and i have a baby on the way. I want to enjoy every minute. If it doesnt work out then so be it, but if it does then i want to treasure every moment of this pregnancy.

There is no reason why this beanie will not be joining our family.

So ladies, lets press on and enjoy these specials times and be positive so we can look back the the whole of our 9 months and be glad we enjoyed them all. :thumbup: :hugs:

xxxxx

Indeed you are right, your way of coping is admirable, and i cant imagine how hard that must have been. xxxx

For all of us with losses I want to try and spread some PMA, this is my story:

With both my blighted ovum and my missed miscarriage I found out at our 12 week nuchal scan, and was totally devasted as you would expect. I never thought anything was wrong, why would I?

With my missed miscarriage the lady said she was sorry and asked if I would like to see what she is seeing, i said yes please. I asked the lady to show me the screen. She turned it round and i saw my lovely baby for the first time, it was about 9 weeks old. I kissed the image i saw on the screen, told it I loved it, and said goodbye. But I still saw my beautiful baby who looked absolutely prefect, even if it was just the once.

I have decided to press on like everything is fine and i have a baby on the way. I want to enjoy every minute. If it doesnt work out then so be it, but if it does then i want to treasure every moment of this pregnancy.

There is no reason why this beanie will not be joining our family.

So ladies, lets press on and enjoy these specials times and be positive so we can look back the the whole of our 9 months and be glad we enjoyed them all. :thumbup: :hugs:

xxxxx

So well said x

I had a similar experience - I saw my baby at 9 weeks but s/he had no heartbeat. I chose to look too as I wanted to see him/her and be able to remember.

It really does scare me that it might happen again and I think I am trying to cope by not getting so attached this time round. I have to remember that there is no reason to suspect anything bad will happen and keep telling myself that. I just can't get it in my head that I am so lucky to have this happening again so soon - I really am though. I'm sure as they days go by my head will adjust. In the meantime, I will just try and stop worrying and start enjoying x

Thanks for sharing your story x

No reason at all for it to happen again, and i cant spend the next two months thinking that way.

Onwards and Upwards ladies!!!!!!!!! This is a time to celebrate xxxxxxxxx

No reason at all for it to happen again, and i cant spend the next two months thinking that way.

Onwards and Upwards ladies!!!!!!!!! This is a time to celebrate xxxxxxxxx

:hugs: I love your attitude. Thank you - you have helped me today x

ooooh 16 weeks at xmas! will we have bumps then? sorry, 1st timer mum2b! x

Yea, you will have a tiny one and i will have a massive one! 4th timer!

xxxxxxx

Bumps galore!!! They should be just about popping out by then... 2nd/3rd/4th-timers tend to pop out sooner than 1st timers.

Do you mind me asking how old everyone is? I'm 35..... (an oldie!) and this will be my first baby.

Bumps galore!!! They should be just about popping out by then... 2nd/3rd/4th-timers tend to pop out sooner than 1st timers.

Do you mind me asking how old everyone is? I'm 35..... (an oldie!) and this will be my first baby.

Your a baby! I am 41 (yikes!) I got an IB on CD19, thought I was starting the menopause lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

:rofl: Really? You didn't did you?! How wrong could you be!

Your a baby! I am 41 (yikes!) I got an IB on CD19, thought I was starting the menopause lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

:haha: that made me chuckle! bless you! im 26 btw, my first :) x

I did - honest! I even googled "symptoms of the menopause!" LOL!!!

makes me nuts! there have been times where ive wished i never looked into it, ive got friends who are preg, and ill say AF or BFP and theyre like"what the hell does that mean" i envy that in a way, just seeing how many lovely ladies have struggled, adds a huge element of stress before you even start trying! must be nice to not know what could go wrong is what im trying to say i guess....

I know! I joined BnB when TTC No.3.

Before that i would take 1 pregnancy test and find out I am pregnant.

Now I need to take about 20 to see if I am or I am not! :rofl:

I assumed so from your username! Is this your first Emma? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back