June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

oh that puts my mind at rest...soooooo..... i just did a digi. afternoon pee. prob been about 3 times today.... and it says 2-3 weeks, which im CHUFFED with, as i only got to see it briefly before, after AF was due, then they started going back down, only thing is, my AF isnt even due til Saturday! i KNOW i O'd on the 11th.... so i concieved 11 days ago.... but getting a 2-3 weeks?!?!? im thinking twins....anyone? x

Hello!!!!

Can i join too?

I got 2-3 on a digi on Wednesday as well, at 3+4, guess its normal!

xxx

Hello!

Can I join too? I am Emma and due 1st June! I already have a 13 month old, so will have 2 under 2 for a short while. Eek!

I just got a 2-3 on a digi as well, but that's about right as I am 4 weeks today :)

I wonder if I will actually have the baby in May, as Holly was meant to be a September baby but was born early in August :)

Welcome to the new ladies! Congrats!

Sorry to read about your losses dt1234565 - some of the ladies on here have been through similar (I had a mmc last month at 9w2d) so we understand how you may be feeling at the moment.

And Emzywemzy - a friend of mine had her second when her first was 18months. The sisters have a lovely relationship. She says its been hard but worth it!

HMmm... Should I be worried that I am 4+2 and only getting 1-2 on a digi....?!! I'll be so glad when I get a couple more weeks under my belt x

Welcome peeps! i wouldnt be worried Struth, have you been using FMU? mines rubbish, i get weaker results in the morning than i do at 5pm!!! how long ago did you get yoour BFP? Everyone let me know your estimated due dates,(be them late May or early June) ill start making a list of them on page 1 under the first post! xx

Hello!

Can I join too? I am Emma and due 1st June! I already have a 13 month old, so will have 2 under 2 for a short while. Eek!

I just got a 2-3 on a digi as well, but that's about right as I am 4 weeks today :)

I wonder if I will actually have the baby in May, as Holly was meant to be a September baby but was born early in August :)

I am Emma too and due 1st June too! - I was bad (after saying no more testing) and got my 2-3 on a digi as well,

i seem to be the only plonker on BnB who didnt come up with a username? im sure i didnt see the option, i swear, i didnt see it!

Oh crap now I really am worried! Everyone has 2-3 on their digis. I used FMU this morning and only got 1-2. I'm also supposed to be due before you guys?!! :shrug:

Have just checked my journal from my previous pregnancy and I got my 2-3 on 18dpo and 1-2 at 15dpo last time. I guess that my 2-3 is still a couple of days away for me. I'm 16dpo today. I guess I might just have implanted late (but then I hope not having read the article you posted earlier Laura....!).

I'm also a bit worried as my temps are lower than last time too....

Oops - am beginning to worry again. Must remember that PMA.... "I'm pregnant and everything is going to be fine..."!! :dohh:

Oh - and I got my bfp on Weds...

Due date is 30th May (ish)...

Oh crap now I really am worried! Everyone has 2-3 on their digis. I used FMU this morning and only got 1-2. I'm also supposed to be due before you guys?!! :shrug:

Have just checked my journal from my previous pregnancy and I got my 2-3 on 18dpo and 1-2 at 15dpo last time. I guess that my 2-3 is still a couple of days away for me. I'm 16dpo today. I guess I might just have implanted late (but then I hope not having read the article you posted earlier Laura....!).

I'm also a bit worried as my temps are lower than last time too....

Oops - am beginning to worry again. Must remember that PMA.... "I'm pregnant and everything is going to be fine..."!! :dohh:

I thinki it all depends when you ovulated, dont worry last night I got 1-2 and this afternoon 2-3, I really wouldnt worry. :hugs:

yikes, sorry didnt mean to make you worry! when are you going in to have your bloods done? if the docs see them goig up, youve nothing to worry about, and way more reliable, urine concentrations can vary soooo much! x

Started listing our due dates on the first page, let me know your dates if you arent on there ladies! x

Dunno when my due date is :shrug: Going for 1st of June for now.

This will be my 3rd June baby, my husbands birthday presents to himself (his birthdays September! lol!)

xxx

4 Week Preggo - Info
By the end of this week the round and pointy ends of your pear-baby will become more defined leaving them looking something like a miniature manatee.

Despite your baby looking like a sea creature without any eyes, ears or mouth, the earliest forms of what will become the larynx, internal ear, and eye lens are already present, although you'd have to be a trained expert to recognize them for what they're going to be in the future.

At the same time, tiny bumps are forming on your little embryo which will eventually become arms, elbows, fingers, legs, knees and toes - in all their miniaturized perfection.

Lastly, your magical sea creature will be sprouting a tiny tail by the end of this week! Don't worry, it's just the end of their developing spinal cord that'll eventually recede into their lower back.

A microscopic photo would reveal what seems to be their vertebrae filling out the spine and tail. Although they aren't bones yet, but rather, the "bone seeds" that will give rise to your baby's vertebrae, ribs and sternum.

More Info
And how's mom doing?Who's tired & cranky? Just look in the mirror! To be perfectly fair, most women are just beginning to cue into the fact that they're pregnant, but that's where you're heading if you're not there yet!some doctors theorize that this sensitivity is potentially the whole reason for morning sickness: to clear your system of any toxic food by-products which—although fine for your adult stomach, could cause considerable harm to your baby’s newly forming digestive tract
In fact, the earliest symptoms of morning sickness may set in for some women at this time. The not-so-lovely symptoms are nausea and vomiting. Although this typically occurs in the morning and resolves itself by midday, morning sickness can come at any time, day or night, so—for an unlucky minority, you’ll be visiting puke-town throughout the day.

In general, most pregnant women don’t experience morning sickness until their sixth week, but it never hurts to know what vomit-y fate may be awaiting you.

https://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/calendar/week5

Morning sickness is due to several changes that are taking place in your body. First, you are now pumping out significantly larger amounts of estrogen and progesterone than you're used to, which slows digestion waaaaay down in order to maximize nutrient absorption into your blood stream. Based on what sort of food you're eating, this slowed digestion can result in vomit-inducing nausea.

Also, your stomach is much more sensitive and some doctors theorize that this sensitivity is potentially the whole reason for morning sickness: to clear your system of any toxic food by-products which—although fine for your adult stomach, could cause considerable harm to your baby’s newly forming digestive tract and other body systems . If it helps, you could always think of the morning sickness as a baby-facilitated body cleanse.

cleanse? surely that would mean if you have MS then you are trying to eat something harmful to bean? oh god, this is going to be the most anxious winter EVER! lol x

yikes, sorry didnt mean to make you worry! when are you going in to have your bloods done? if the docs see them goig up, youve nothing to worry about, and way more reliable, urine concentrations can vary soooo much! x

Don't worry honey - I'm just a big old worry head today! I'm going on Monday to see the dr. Whether he will do bloods there and then I don't know. I'm not sure whether I will have repeat one though - I think they were just talking about doing one to check my levels to see how far I am and to work out when I need to have my scan. Would be good if they did repeat ones...we'll just have to see x

For all of us with losses I want to try and spread some PMA, this is my story:

With both my blighted ovum and my missed miscarriage I found out at our 12 week nuchal scan, and was totally devasted as you would expect. I never thought anything was wrong, why would I?

With my missed miscarriage the lady said she was sorry and asked if I would like to see what she is seeing, i said yes please. I asked the lady to show me the screen. She turned it round and i saw my lovely baby for the first time, it was about 9 weeks old. I kissed the image i saw on the screen, told it I loved it, and said goodbye. But I still saw my beautiful baby who looked absolutely prefect, even if it was just the once.

I have decided to press on like everything is fine and i have a baby on the way. I want to enjoy every minute. If it doesnt work out then so be it, but if it does then i want to treasure every moment of this pregnancy.

There is no reason why this beanie will not be joining our family.

So ladies, lets press on and enjoy these specials times and be positive so we can look back the the whole of our 9 months and be glad we enjoyed them all. :thumbup: :hugs:

xxxxx

demand them, i have, they listened eventually, just explain that you are feeling very anxious? mine are Tuesday and Thur next week. xx

cleanse? surely that would mean if you have MS then you are trying to eat something harmful to bean? oh god, this is going to be the most anxious winter EVER! lol x

I think most ms is due to the increase in hormones - as long as you don't have anything that is on the 'black' list (and even most of the black list can be fine too), so to speak, I'm sure you and your baby will be fine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->