June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Congrats, gem!!

Emzy, can you come stay with us for awhile?? Our house is in desperate need of a good clean! Babyd, sounds like you should come too!

Hello ladies :) Long time no post as I've been moving and had no internet!

We found out a couple of weeks ago that we're on team blue! So now we have one of each :) My partner also felt our baby boy move for the first time two nights ago! I can already see my tummy move this time. It's so surreal. I was just feeling my first movements around now with my daughter!

Hope everyone is good!

Hey y'all....so i got home and used the doppler and got a strong reading of 144bpm......does that mean it's my bubs???

Abi, one of my babies is always measuring in the 140s, so I think that's a perfectly normal heart rate -- I doubt you're getting a reading on something else.

Thanks girls, i am ok, I am just a bit of a hormonal wreck today, just anything got me worried, even like work things or the weather... just had one of those days where every little thing seems completely overwhelming!

Hopefully i will wake up tomorrow to that very elusive glowing energetic pregnant woman we are all supposed to be in second try :)

I have been hoping to be a glowing energetic pregnant woman for weeks. I don't think it's coming. :)

I don't want to sound like a complete grump, but I don't feel good most of the time, and I am just passing the time between now and delivery. I know this is my last pregnancy, so I'm kinda sad that I'm wishing it away... I just can't get comfortable.

My uterus is pretty high, couple of inches above my belly button. I couldn't even feel it at this stage with Holly, too much fat in the way ha ha!

Do you get extra snot when you are pregnant?! As I've got this cold and I've had it for over a week. Holly has had it and it's gone but I'm still sooo snotty it's unreal!! How much snot can one person produce!?

I tried feeling for my uterus, but I have a lot of extra padding around it. :haha:

I am completely drowning in snot. I think my bad cold is gone, but the snot is still an issue.

ugggg yesterday i had such a shitty day my poor DF actually wanted to take me to the hospital yesterday. I just had a really off day. I think because im so exhausted my body just couldnt function yesterday. I couldnt breath properly, or get comfortable. I wriggled around whenever or where ever i sat or laid down. I had extreme craps like period pains, just felt really off. Thankfully i feel better today and i did get a bit more sleep last night. My hips only woke me up a few times. I have my midwife appointment on monday so gonna speak to her about it.

But my stress for today is i have a dentist appointment in 2 hours and IM BRICKIN it, I HATE THE DENTIST. I always have panic attacks in the waiting room and am in floods of tears by the time i sit in the chair. My doctor usually gives me a valium precription before i go but i obviously cant do that this time. And i really have to go as i have a broken tooth :cry: i hate this i hate this i hate this. Then i have to go to work straight after boooooooooo

Sorry you haven't been feeling great. And I hope the appt. went well, I know it's not ideal to have to go in when you can't take anything to help you relax.

AFM, just had my 20-week anatomy scan today. All organs are looking good, and babies are growing. The ultrasound center in the hospital wants to see me every other week, to check my cervix, but I have been able to hold them off to do monthly appointments instead. And I just found out that they want to see me weekly in the 3rd tri. That is crazy! I mean, I am supposed to go to doctor appointments and ultrasound appointments and still work? I understand they want to check my cervix, but I have never had a natural delivery. My cervix probably doesn't work. ;)

Twin A is 13oz. Twin B is 11oz. I hope my doctor is happy with the results, I don't know what to think as far as sizes -- just hoping that they are thriving in there and they'll be as big as possible when it's time to be born!

Had the weirdest thing hapening. After my yoga session Wednesday night I had that really shitty emotional day on Thursday. I was also very crampy and wondered if it was just growing pain or the stretching from the yoga.
Anyway I woke up in Friday, and my uterus has definitely changed position and shape. It's not longer really low (and I don't need the toilet 7 times a night :happydance: )
And it's also more forward and sort of cone shaped.
I asked OH last night and he said my bump is definitely a different shape.
Does that just happens? Or could the yoga have unlocked something?
I feel the baby move more too now!

Gemgem awesome news yay for team pink!!!! Glad all is well Hun :)
So....you got a name in mind??

We may be changing ours from Matilda Rose to Matilda Bea but not sure yet!

Ps why am I still a papaya???? 3rd week of being a papaya now!!!!

Thanks Girls we are very excited it's like there's an actual person on there now!!
Abi we are now discussing names again but will probably change our minds several times before June lol
Off to spend the weekend in Deal with friends and family in the cold weather!! Have a lovely weekend everyone xxx

Happy V day Abi! :happydance:

I might have to try yoga if it stops me peeing all night :haha: x

Gemgem awesome news yay for team pink!!!! Glad all is well Hun :)
So....you got a name in mind??

We may be changing ours from Matilda Rose to Matilda Bea but not sure yet!

Ps why am I still a papaya???? 3rd week of being a papaya now!!!!

now that the baby is bigger they dont do as much growing spurts as they used to so the size on the chart doesnt go up every week i think from 23 weeks onwards, it only goes up every few weeks now i think :thumbup:

happy 24 weeks :happydance:

here is my 21 week bump.. i feel massive yet when im out and about you cant really see much of my bump, people who dont know im preg def wouldnt know unless im wearing a tight jumper lol or few layers which in this cold you cant do :lol:

the last pic is my 15 weeks bump pic to compare :thumbup:

Attachments

• Snapshot_20120204_1.jpg
    Snapshot_20120204_1.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 3
  • Snapshot_20120204_5.jpg
    Snapshot_20120204_5.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Snapshot_20120106_1.jpg
    Snapshot_20120106_1.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1
here is my 21 week bump.. i feel massive yet when im out and about you cant really see much of my bump, people who dont know im preg def wouldnt know unless im wearing a tight jumper lol or few layers which in this cold you cant do :lol:

the last pic is my 15 weeks bump pic to compare :thumbup:

Dude...you DEFINITELY look pregnant!!!!!
Fab bump pics!!! x

Dudes....it's my flippin V-day!!!

Thanks girls for the congrats already!

Here's my 17 week bump (left) and today, V-DAY BUMP (whoooooop) on the right ;-)

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1366.jpg
    IMG_1366.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 2
Great bumps ladies.

Congrats on team pink gemgem.

Happy V day Abi and your bump looks great.

Happy V Day Abi!! Woohoo!

Redrose lovely bump, defo look pregnant hun, no mistaking that for cake!

Great bumps ladies!!!! :thumbup: lovely progression! X

Lovely bumps girls!! Mine is like the picture you both have compared yours to!!
Emzy is that snow picture recent? Sooo cute! We haven't had any here yet, but supposed to happen tonight!x

Yes it's from today! Here are some more, she loved it!

424300_10151253033990417_741430416_24089703_1297235739_n.jpg

426294_10151253100825417_741430416_24090070_1310025732_n.jpg

407955_10151253023100417_741430416_24089642_1937800458_n.jpg

398428_10151253030615417_741430416_24089683_1797598788_n.jpg

I just got all Holly's newborn clothes out to see what we need. Awwwww :cloud9: I can't believe she was ever that small and I can't believe I will have another tiny one before too long! We've got soooo many vests and baby grows!

Emzy holly looks like a proper snow bunny bless her!x

Cute bump pics, ladies!

And I love the snow pics too. We are supposed to be getting sleet tonight, maybe. Nothing as nice as the snow you have!

I finally announced my pregnancy on Facebook last night, whew!

Cute bump pics, ladies!

And I love the snow pics too. We are supposed to be getting sleet tonight, maybe. Nothing as nice as the snow you have!

I finally announced my pregnancy on Facebook last night, whew!

Little bird, what part of VA are you in? We are getting a bit of slushy rain here in Fairfax...no snow though :( Your twins seem to be a good size!

Congrats on team blue...a few more now.

I'm exhausted....second night up past midnight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->