June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Anyone else REALLY horny? Seriously, even the bananas in my kitchen are looking tempting :blush:

Yes!! i have been, i thought there was something wrong with me LOL. Thank goodness hubby is up for it too tho :haha: So wierd, maybe it is the crazy dreams too. Anyone else having insane dreams?

I am still really enjoying sex but only have the energy to do anything about it on the weekends :haha:

I have just worked out that once this grotty damp morning is out of the way, I only have twelve more Monday mornings to survive at work :yipee:

ladies im a little worried last night i has shooting pains up my lady parts all night and was making my bump feel very acehy and sore, i have had these pains before and i thought it was ava kicking my cervix as sometimes i can feel her kicking there, but i dunno what was causing the pain to be there constantly and all night.. eventually i fell asleep and this morning the pain is gone but still an achey bump.. any one else experiencing pains like this?

Redrose I had pains like that for several hours the other evening and the same happened to me, I went to bed then they stopped. I couldn't figure out what it was, so I put it down to either bowel pain (I was slightly constipated) or stretching or something. If you're worried, call your midwife x

its like she was lying awkwardly maybe and causing some pain i had some bh last night too but i think there normal. id be worried if i didnt feel her moving today but shes kicking around loads.. but im feeling so yuck today if the pain comes back ill def be ringing my doc.

Anyone else REALLY horny? Seriously, even the bananas in my kitchen are looking tempting :blush:

Yes!! i have been, i thought there was something wrong with me LOL. Thank goodness hubby is up for it too tho :haha: So wierd, maybe it is the crazy dreams too. Anyone else having insane dreams?

i keep dreaming mostly of a baby girl with blonde hair its odd cuz its about 80% of my dreams at the mo :wacko:
but ive had a good few very weird ones lol

I'm having really vivid dreams but they are about really boring day to day things, iykwim?!

I think it's probably fine Redrose, they do lie in awkward positions sometimes! I remember when I was 30 something weeks with Holly, she'd shove her bum under my ribs and it hurt sooo much!! This baby's kicks are right low down still, so must be breech at the mo. Holly's kicks were much higher by now x

No not horny here at all, trying my best to avoid it as much as I can :haha: I was like this with Ollie too and then my sex drive was back when I had him.

RedRose- I had a really achy bump last night and was getting weird pains but I was very constipated and since I have gone to the loo they have disappeared as Emzy says if you are worried give the midwife a call for reassurance.

Emzy- The kicks I am getting are really low down aswell, I cant remember what they were like with Ollie at this time :haha:

Here is my 22 week bump pic havent posted one since 19 weeks I dont think. Ignore my pjs bottoms there OH's but are super comfy :haha:

Attachments

• bump 22 weeks.jpg
    bump 22 weeks.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 3
nice bump! thanks ladies.. im def not constipated anymore tho.. i was up until about 2 weeks ago and ive gone so many times a day the last week or so i feel much better in that sense but hopefully its just a growth spurt with little mis lying her head in my cervix or something lol there is no pains while i sit and rest thank god

Hi lovely ladies. Mind if I join you??

I'm due on June 18th....and I'm having a girl!

xx

hiya katerina were due 3 days apart :thumbup: welcome and congrats on your baby girl, we also are having a girl, there is def a girl boom going on for the junebugs!

Welcome along Katerina - we are due the same day! Although I am having a boy!
Redrose, not sure what your pains are, but it is probably just the way the baby is lying or moving! Give your mw a call if your worried though hun.
Well after my weird question yesterday about my numb private bits, they are now very swollen :shrug: it feels really heavy down there like literally my bits are going to fall out :haha: doesn't feel like baby is that far down so I really don't know what is going on!
On a happier note it's banana day for me today and my bump has literally exploded :haha: will take a pic in abit x

Hi RedRose and babyd!! Thanks for the welcome. And yay for us all being so close with our due dates!

My bump also exploded today!! It was like I just woke up this morning and all of a sudden it was huge! I put a pic in my pregnancy journal today. Can't wait to see yours!

I have been feeling heavy and swollen as well babyd....so hopefully it's just a normal thing that happens? xx

Here's my 21 week bump compared to my 19 week bump (in pink top)

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 6
Welcome Katerina.

Lovely bump pic babyd.

I had a busy weekend at brother-in-law's wedding and I'm now paying for it. My bump was so sore by the end of the day on Saturday and my hips were really painful- hate to think what it will be like later on. Presuming it was just to do with the fact that I was on my feet for large parts of the day and didn't get a chance to lay horizontally for any time. We're off to Barcelona for 5 days next week, worried that i'm going to struggle. I had hip problems pre-pregnancy, so expected the pain to start at some point but have been really careful to lie down every evening and rest to try to prevent issues. Oh well. Small price to pay.

xxx

Great bump babyd! And yeh, what a difference in 2 weeks! By the way, in your signature it says to come and have a look at your blog, which I tried to do, but there's no clickable link?

Thanks broodybelle! Sorry to hear your hips are painful. I have been noticing I'm getting very achey in my lower back and pelvis area, especially when getting up and down from a sitting position and turning over in bed. But you're right, it's only going to get worse. I don't know about you, but my pregnancy seems to be flying along, so our babies will be here in no time!

xx

Hi and welcome Katerina!

Babyd lovely bump, wow you've defo popped!

Firstbean I already said on the other thread, but lovely bump!

I've been to see the GP and he has signed me off for 5 weeks til my maternity leave starts, so I won't be going back to work now. I am glad, as I can stop worrying about work now and they'll stop expecting me to go back! I'm extra glad as my manager rang me last week to say she was leaving (left last week to go to another job in the company) and so our team was being split up. So if I went back I'd be going back onto a random team doing different work that I didn't know anything about, for 5 weeks until I went on maternity leave. Not only that, but I have no idea how I would manage to sit for a shift or even the commute there and back, so I am glad that I don't have to worry about that now.

Emzy, glad you got that worked out! Katerina, welcome! Babyd, great bump! Mine popped this week too - people are finally noticing I'm preggo!!

My friend is having lots of swelling down there too - her doc said it was just pressure from the baby and extra blood gathering there, and it was fine. The more time you spend with your feet up, the better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->