June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

oooooh yay! i have no idea what one of those looks like.... LOL just ordered a dominos in for lunch...naughty! ate two slices and cant stomach any more! it seems ive gone off pepperoni!....

i think it just looks like a pea but maybe a bit smaller, like a petit pois :)

ooo dominos, could murder for one of those right now with a double decadence base, yummy!!!

haha! now THAt bad boy is dangerous! but amazing! i cant even take it home...been moaning at OH about wasting money on food for ages! haha! oopsie! anyone looking forward to MS? lol, i know i shouldnt, but i cant help it! (feel free to remind me of this should it start properly...) xx

i am looking forward to ms too, might stop me eating everything in sight.
although i am the same, please remind me when i am moaning about it later.

had a very productive lunchtime though, picked out which travel system i like the best.
now just to try and persuade the in-laws they like it too :) they have said they will pay towards it, arent we lucky :)

I want ms too lol what is wrong with us :dohh:

My mum has said she will buy all the nursery furniture and I just need to persuade the in laws to buy the pram!!! What one are you going for Jelly tots?

Lily - you're in NYC? I'm just down the road from you in the DC area! I come up there to visit friends every couple months. Maybe we can meet up some time when we're both bulging:)

On another note, not amused by my usually darling OH's humor...he finds it quite amusing to keep talking about how we shouldn't tell people, rather we should let them wonder why I'm so fat. (not yet...when I get to that stage) I gave him the what-for tonight...hopefully that puts an end to that "hilarity"!

YES! That would be awesome!! :D

Oh and dh is really pestering me but I am too worried as heard of loads of women spotting after and I could without the worry even if it is completely normal! x

We haven't since we found out I was pregnant. It's driving us kinda crazy but yeah, with so many women spotting after sex we are both nervous. I know if I see any blood I will freak the hell out! Hmmmm, time to get imaginative I think! :winkwink:

i like this one...
https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Travel-and-Pushchairs/Travel-Systems-and-Pushchairs/Pushchairs-and-Strollers/Silver-Cross-3D-Pram-Travel-System-in-Charcoal(0069639)
with this...
https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Travel-and-Pushchairs/Car-Seats-and-Boosters/Group-0/Silver-Cross-Ventura-Car-Seat-in-Charcoal(0069655)

we may be lucky to get other big things put towards aswell, but as we only jus announced it to the in-laws at the weekend they are still getting used to the news lol.

I've chosen my pram. The iCandy peach jogger that comes out at Xmas. I
in love with it...lol mum says she will buy car seat whilst I'm in labour!! Haha! Something about bad luck or something silly! Want that pram soooo bad though! I've stipulated to OH, it's the only thing want knew, other than that, bring on the hand me downs! X

Want knew even...stupid nails with stupid iPhone!!!

https://www.icandyuk.com/products_detail.php?id=peach_jogger

that one! lol!

Jelly tots that is a lovely pram. It is a major expense isn't it and the in laws haven't offered anything so will just have to wait and see lol.
Laura I LOVE the icandy peach jogger, do you know how much it will be?

Oh and by the way absolutely nothing wrong with hand me downs you can get some great stuff at half the price.

very nice laura.
ive got a lot of friends with babies and they all tend to pass things around so no doubt once i announce i will get offered things which is great.
will be hunting on ebay too for a few bits and pieces.

Jelly tots that is a lovely pram. It is a major expense isn't it and the in laws haven't offered anything so will just have to wait and see lol.
Laura I LOVE the icandy peach jogger, do you know how much it will be?

depends what bits you want, its not a cheap one! there are second hand Icandys on ebay for 500 ish... lol

I like the fact that they lay down bassinet can be used for sleep, so dont need a moses!

i want to buy stuff now! but dont want to jinx myself! lol. i will deffo be going to the kiddicare store at some point, even though i live nowhere near it! haha! x

I want to buy things now too but hubby has said absolutely no way not yet!! He's right, I think I will wait untill I have had my scan at 12-14weeks and then will go mad lol

Prams already!!! Lol! I dunno what to get as I will need to accommodate Sonny who will be almost 2 by then. I think it will be a double Maclaren. Ideally I'd like baby facing me but the iCandy seats wouldn't last a 2 year old five minutes!

I had a Bugaboo Bee for Sonny cannot praise it highly enough and it folds down in one so doesn't fill up all your boot space x x

Don't mention cake mid work day to a forum full of pregnant women! hahah:winkwink:

Seriously, with this being my first pregnancy and all my very close friends and my family being 3000 miles away back in the UK- it's really comforting to have this thread! You ladies are amazing! It may be the hormones talking but I wish I could buy you all a cake!!!:flower:

Don't mention cake mid work day to a forum full of pregnant women! hahah:winkwink:

Seriously, with this being my first pregnancy and all my very close friends and my family being 3000 miles away back in the UK- it's really comforting to have this thread! You ladies are amazing! It may be the hormones talking but I wish I could buy you all a cake!!!:flower:

ooo i had a lovely big slice of carrot cake today, was the big brew up coffee morning at work, made me very happy :D

I'm scared too....I know it SAYS it is safe but I worry.... but also dont think I can hold out for another 7 weeks.....

Oh and dh is really pestering me but I am too worried as heard of loads of women spotting after and I could without the worry even if it is completely normal! x

We haven't since we found out I was pregnant. It's driving us kinda crazy but yeah, with so many women spotting after sex we are both nervous. I know if I see any blood I will freak the hell out! Hmmmm, time to get imaginative I think! :winkwink:

blood work again today ladies! I went last week and my HCG was low because I was SO newly pregnant that my doc wants me to go again JUST TO MAKE SURE my levels are going up! I will let everyone know it a few days when the results come back!

Big HIGH number!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->