June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

is anyone else breaking out yet? ive not got hundreds, but i usually have very good skin, now iver got a few really really deep spots, ya know? the ones that hurt to even touch, but that dont seem to surface fully? x

I broke out like NEVER before in my TWW, I went to a dermatologist and he gave me a gel that was okay during pregnancy. It worked like a charm, my face is clearing up. It's not back to normal, so I can only imagine what it would have looked like without the gel!

I have loads of sots too, bought some facewash that dried my skin out really badly. yuck!

I got some horrible spots during the 2ww but they've calmed down now.

As for boobs, mine are a lttle bigger but not too bad yet. Last time they went from 36c to 38e during the pregnancy and only went down to a 38dd which is what I am now. Hopefully they'll not get much bigger than that! They're not too sore this time either, just sensitive nipples. Last time my boobs felt like they were going to fall off!!

yep, defo had the skin from hell the last few weeks. thank god for clinique is all i can say.

just having a look in the next sale online. is it worth getting a few maternity bits now for when i have a bump? a lot of the items are less than half price.

Defo that's what I did, picked bits up in the sales. You're not in them for long so if you can get them in the sale then go for it!

Im a D cup at the moment and my boobeedoos are really tender. I dread to think how big they are gonna get!! Ive only just started taking folic acid tablets this week which is worrying me a bit. Should I get Vit D as well and is there anything else I should buy too? sorry for all the questions! x

My boobs are no bigger. But I had no symptoms at all with Ollie only the hunger then after eatin feelin sick which I am the same now.

Oh my word, smells are making me feel sick! The smell of the chippy nearly made me sick then the smell of someone's breath on the bus just made me gag! Blurgh!

At least I left at the right time for work today! Lol although I have no idea how I'm gonna stay awake through this shift!

Defo that's what I did, picked bits up in the sales. You're not in them for long so if you can get them in the sale then go for it!

cool i will do then, i can always pass them on or ebay them if not worn them much. some lovely tops and things on there for about £6.
already put an order in for some work trousers as with the bloat mine are getting rather uncomfortable. they have a small stretchy waistband and the reviews say that they are good for early pregnancy so thought would be a good investment for keeping looking professional at work.

Hi girls,

Congrats to all of you lovely ladies also due in June. :thumbup:

I will be joining you girls since I think I got my BFP!!!

Here is a link to my testing thread if you want to take a look at my tests. My latest test is on page 15, but I have a bunch of positive IC's on pg4 and pg 6etc.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...12-new-midstream-test-pg-15-10-04-bfp-15.html

I will be due on June 11, 2012 with my first baby. :happydance:

So a little about my background. My DH had a vasectomy reversal in October 2009, and has a low :spermy: count after as a result. His vasectomy was 14 years old before he got the VR. This month (October) is two years since the reversal!!! DH had a sperm count of 5 million and motility of 36%, so overall pretty low numbers. It is truly a blessing and a miracle that we have managed to do it this month.I pray this is really it and this is a sticky bean!!!!..:winkwink:

It's funny, even after getting positive tests I am still in disbelief and shock, after trying for 2 years, I just didnt even think this was possible and we were getting ready to do infertiliy testing for me once AF came and do another SA for DH to get ready to do IUI...but it looks like we hopefully wont have to!!! I will feel better once AF is for sure late, which will be this coming Friday, and i will be retesting this coming weekend.
It is lovely to meet all of you ladies!!!

Thanks for the boob answer girls I think you are all bigger than me and I never get sore boobs with af so will not worry too much that mine don't really look much bigger, although saying that they do feel fuller if you know what I mean lol
Bad spots was the first symptom I got in the tww. They were really bad deep ones not like anything I've had before. Started getting them again now glad it's not just me and I will take it as a sign that things are going well lol x

Welcome Wannabeprego, gonna have a look at your tests now!! x

Waiting for my second beta results to come in! They should be in later today or tomorrow. I had a grea phlebotomist this time (I went in there and said that I have tiny veins and they're always fishing...). He used 2 (yes, TWO) tourniquets and got the same amount of blood that the girl had gotten, except he got it in about 5 seconds, and the other one went drop by drop for MINUTES. Love it. LOL, Oh, and 2 tourniquets, I didn't even feel the poke. I went in a couple hours earlier than my last test was but I don't think it should fudge it too much. =)
Beta 1 @ 17dpo = 81, Beta 2 better be doubled! LOL

Just before dinner my dd put her ear on my belly for about a minute and then said "I can hear a baby in there, and it's hungry" "I hope it's a baby girl!" we are not telling the kids till I have a twelve week scan. How strange is that?

XxxX

Thank you for the warm welcome girls!!! :flower:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/AnimatedCatsthankyou.gif

@Keslinger, I am glad your numbers are looking good!! :thumbup:

@DT123, that is so funny and cute that your DD already knows about the baby before you have even told her... she probably just senses it...:winkwink:

So I was in tesco, went to the loo with that wet feeling and there's some blood. On the tissue, do I investigated further and couldn't find any near my cervix....panicking now. What should I do?

Hi girls,

Congrats to all of you lovely ladies also due in June. :thumbup:

I will be joining you girls since I think I got my BFP!!!

Here is a link to my testing thread if you want to take a look at my tests. My latest test is on page 15, but I have a bunch of positive IC's on pg4 and pg 6etc.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...12-new-midstream-test-pg-15-10-04-bfp-15.html

I will be due on June 11, 2012 with my first baby. :happydance:

So a little about my background. My DH had a vasectomy reversal in October 2009, and has a low :spermy: count after as a result. His vasectomy was 14 years old before he got the VR. This month (October) is two years since the reversal!!! DH had a sperm count of 5 million and motility of 36%, so overall pretty low numbers. It is truly a blessing and a miracle that we have managed to do it this month.I pray this is really it and this is a sticky bean!!!!..:winkwink:

It's funny, even after getting positive tests I am still in disbelief and shock, after trying for 2 years, I just didnt even think this was possible and we were getting ready to do infertiliy testing for me once AF came and do another SA for DH to get ready to do IUI...but it looks like we hopefully wont have to!!! I will feel better once AF is for sure late, which will be this coming Friday, and i will be retesting this coming weekend.
It is lovely to meet all of you ladies!!!

just had a look and i can defo see lines, congrats hun!! and welcome to the thread.x

Just before dinner my dd put her ear on my belly for about a minute and then said "I can hear a baby in there, and it's hungry" "I hope it's a baby girl!" we are not telling the kids till I have a twelve week scan. How strange is that?

XxxX

aww bless, its weird how things like that happen to people. the kids must have some sort of sixth sense or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->