June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

wow, it seems like all of you girlies have gone to the docs already. Am I the only one who hasn't?? After my chemical last month I don't really want the embaressment of going in again, if that makes sense.

I was going to wait a few weeks till going, but all of you girlies going is getting me excited. Maybe I should go.

wow, it seems like all of you girlies have gone to the docs already. Am I the only one who hasn't?? After my chemical last month I don't really want the embaressment of going in again, if that makes sense.

I was going to wait a few weeks till going, but all of you girlies going is getting me excited. Maybe I should go.

i went as it's my first pregnancy and wasnt sure how it all worked. but found out i have to of gone so they can refer my notes to the midwife. yet to get a letter for my booking in appointment. i wont be getting any early scans or blood tests.

Could I please join in? I only found out that Im pregnant last night (5 weeks pregnant based on my dates) so due 6th June or thereabouts and still in shock. Im 38 and this is my first. Nice to meet you all. Still working my way through the thread! x

Could I please join in? I only found out that Im pregnant last night (5 weeks pregnant based on my dates) so due 6th June or thereabouts and still in shock. Im 38 and this is my first. Nice to meet you all. Still working my way through the thread! x

hello and congrats!!
welcome to the june bugs thread.x

Congratulations and welcome! xx

EDIT: Think I might get a doc appointment. It can't do me any harm at least.

thanks v. much for the welcome and congrats to you all. ive been reading the thread about bloods and lots of numbers that are supposed to go up but have no clue what thats all about as I only just starting trying so havent read up on anything about pregnancy at all. will the doctor take blood when I go later this week? x

it wont do any harm at all chick, and if it helps put your mind at ease that you know you have ben referred to the midwife etc then all good :)

thanks v. much for the welcome and congrats to you all. ive been reading the thread about bloods and lots of numbers that are supposed to go up but have no clue what thats all about as I only just starting trying so havent read up on anything about pregnancy at all. will the doctor take blood when I go later this week? x

the doctor didnt for me as she took all of my +ve tests results ive done at home as they are. ive got no further tests or scans until booking in and then the 12 week scan.
i think they only do tests etc if you arent sure if you are pregnant or not or if you have previously had problems.

Quite a few of is have had miscarriages in the last few months hun, so we get the blood checks and early scans! There are quite a few that aren't in that position so don't worry! X

eeek! gemini85 - not long til we go up to the next fruit!!!!!

Emma really pleased to hear your great news on your bloods!!!

How is everyone feeling today? Looks like a few bouts of ms?

I called the midwife this morning for some reassurance and she was great and feel much better now. She did say they don't scan in the uk untill 12-14weeks and it's usually the 14weeks which I was a bit gutted about but she did say I could have a private scan if I wanted to put my mind at rest si may join you in that Laura.

Hi Ladies Can I join? I got my BFP yesterday and due 12th June this will be my 2nd. No massive symptoms yet just always hungry which I was with Ollie aswell.

I think that there is going to be a bit of a problem with scans. It is going to be in December pretty much isn't it. That might be the little problem.

And welcome to Junebugs FirstBean! xx

Girls can I ask a question. I have a works conference in Birmingham in October and they are saying they need people to share rooms. I will be 8weeks by then and really do not want to share with anyone especially as they will more than likely be drinking. They have said they are going to just pair people up if no one comes forward, can they do that? :shrug:

We had a trip to oktober fest recently and they did the same...I know legally they can't make you share with someone of the opposite sex, I'd tell them that you dont wish to share? Perhaps offer to pay half the room if you can and they get funny about it? X

welcome firstbean, congrats!!

I think that there is going to be a bit of a problem with scans. It is going to be in December pretty much isn't it. That might be the little problem.

And welcome to Junebugs FirstBean! xx

it depends, although at lastest will be beginning of december. mine should be around the 15th november ish.

Girls can I ask a question. I have a works conference in Birmingham in October and they are saying they need people to share rooms. I will be 8weeks by then and really do not want to share with anyone especially as they will more than likely be drinking. They have said they are going to just pair people up if no one comes forward, can they do that? :shrug:

im not sure where you stand with that if you havent told your work yet.
although in the raf they have to pair up with the same sex and rank, anything else doesnt come in to it.
depends on what your company policy is.

two days til fruit upgrade! lol, whats the next one? x

Thanks girls, I have emailed to say I have reasons why I don't wish to share and will see how I get on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->