June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Am I the only one whose DH will not leave them alone. My hubby is pouncing on me every chance he gets! I haven't had this much sex since we were first married! I never thought of this nice side effect of getting pregnant but I am enjoying it when I am not too bloated =)

Wantanerd - sadly, not an issue for me! He's been working crazy long hours, and I think until we pass the 6th week we're both still a little tentative (for no reason, I know). But I'm a bit jealous! Enjoy :)

I guess I'm totally worried for nothing. We already started telling people (I know, BAD!) but we can't help it!
I got these positive tests on 9/27 (12dpo)
PREGNANT.jpg
I had taken one between then and now (well, more than one! lol) but this one is by far the darkest... I took this one tonight, I had only held my pee for about 45 minutes. I'm 18dpo now and I think that line looks GREAT, more so for a Wondfo!
18dpo.jpg

I've been freaking out about whether or not my levels are rising properly, and, while only bloodwork can tell (I get it done tomorrow and should have the results by Wednesday) seeing a line get progressively darker like that helps put my mind at ease. I need to keep in mind that it isn't the number, it's more so the doubling of the hcg. I wish I had taken a picture of the wondfo for a day or 2 ago, the difference really is HUGE. :happydance:

I guess I'm totally worried for nothing. We already started telling people (I know, BAD!) but we can't help it!
I got these positive tests on 9/27 (12dpo)
View attachment 274667
I had taken one between then and now (well, more than one! lol) but this one is by far the darkest... I took this one tonight, I had only held my pee for about 45 minutes. I'm 18dpo now and I think that line looks GREAT, more so for a Wondfo!
View attachment 274668

I've been freaking out about whether or not my levels are rising properly, and, while only bloodwork can tell (I get it done tomorrow and should have the results by Wednesday) seeing a line get progressively darker like that helps put my mind at ease. I need to keep in mind that it isn't the number, it's more so the doubling of the hcg. I wish I had taken a picture of the wondfo for a day or 2 ago, the difference really is HUGE. :happydance:

It's so hard to keep in mind about the doubling! When they told me my number was 13.5 at 12dpo.. my heart sunk into my stomach, I panicked for 3 days, then this morning went and got my results back, my hcg went up to 85! My doctor said he would have been happy with 26, so 85 feels great! Although If I got 85 today and that was my first drawl, I would be freaking out because it would seem so low!!

Good luck! xx :hugs:

I LOVE waking up and reading the thread in the morning from the other side of the globe! Had a good few giggles! My OH keeps pestering me too, did it just now at 6.20am! Got seen right off! Haha! Bless him! X

Morning!!

I love reading it too. I am tending not to log on too much in the evenings aas dh said he never saw me so loads to catch up on!!
Cricket happy 5 weeks to us, we are now appleseeds lol
I haven't really had any major nausea and feel quite fine, now that will worry me lol xx

Oh and dh is really pestering me but I am too worried as heard of loads of women spotting after and I could without the worry even if it is completely normal! x

moring everyone (well is for me in sunny lincolnshire)

ive had to keep battering hubster off too, just dont feel like it at the moment. although this morning i felt like i had been in a car crash, went swimming last night and think with all my muscles etc stretching it didnt help too much by working them a bit more.

not been feeling too bad with ms the last few days, although in the car on the way to work this morning i felt a bit bleurgh so have had a few crackers to make me feel a bit better. think i might have to start having breakfast before i set out, normally i cant stomach anything til ive been up at least an hour or two.

definitely have hakuna matata stuck in my head too

UPDATE on Bloods

My bloods have gone from

21st September 60
23rd September 188
3rd October 9640

My doctor will now book me in for an early scan, I am sooooo excited.

Emma

Morning!

Defo not too early for round ligament pain, I had it early on last time. Unfortunately it developed into spd at end of 2nd tri! Bloody awful and I'm likely to get it again, great!!

:sex: what's that?! Not any of that going on here!! Lol

Loving the meet talk already. With my September stars we are still together now in a parenting group and earlier this year we all met up with the babies! Was brilliant! Be great if we can do the same :) there are a lot more from the states on this thread though!

Is there anyone near Manchester?

Ms has well and truly started. Woke up feeling sick at 4am and threw up this morning.

Emma sorry about your job hun. I had to get a temp job when I was pregnant with holly and then went on maternity allowance, so if you need any advice about applying for that just ask. I'll be doing the same this time ad my job is fixed term til April so I will just finish when my contract does and go straight on mat allowance. I'll be 30 weeks so slightly earlier than I went on maternity last time, I went at 33 weeks and boy was I ready!!

Morning!

Defo not too early for round ligament pain, I had it early on last time. Unfortunately it developed into spd at end of 2nd tri! Bloody awful and I'm likely to get it again, great!!

Loving the meet talk already. With my September stars we are still together now in a parenting group and earlier this year we all met up with the babies! Was brilliant! Be great if we can do the same :) there are a lot more from the states on this thread though!

Ms has well and truly started. Woke up feeling sick at 4am and threw up this morning.

Emma sorry about your job hun. I had to get a temp job when I was pregnant with holly and then went on maternity allowance, so if you need any advice about applying for that just ask. I'll be doing the same this time ad my job is fixed term til April so I will just finish when my contract does and go straight on mat allowance. I'll be 30 weeks so slightly earlier than I went on maternity last time, I went at 33 weeks and boy was I ready!!

1) I live in Yorkshire so about 1 hour from Manchester.
2) I am slightly worried about the job but not too much
3) My sickness has kicked in too!
4) Sex :blush: had it for the 1st time since we found out last night, I was nervous so didnt enjoy it too much. poor hubby :cry
5) I like lists!! haha

Great results Emma! I just got a call from midwife! Fri 4th November for my booking in appt, she also said she is referring me for an early scan at 8wks due to what happened last month! I neglected to tell her that the preg unit is already seeing me Friday! I figure at least this way if I don't see HB on Friday, I'll see it then! Cant wait! X

UPDATE on Bloods

My bloods have gone from

21st September 60
23rd September 188
3rd October 9640

My doctor will now book me in for an early scan, I am sooooo excited.

Emma

thats fabulous :D

Morning!

i will be moving to birmingham way just before christmas so will be a bit nearer to manchester. defo liking the idea of a meet.

what is spd??

thats great you can give advice re:mat allowance, i may need your help. when i move i might not be able to transfer to a job, so will go into redeployment pool, and then if no jobs come up i can get first dibs on i will be made redundant form the service. yet to find out if i get a payout on that, but will then be jobless. obviously i will be looking for work on civvy street but im hoping i wont be showing then as places will be less likely to want to offer an already pregnant lady a job :/ quite worried about it all as not sure what will happen and if i can afford to stay in redeployment with no pay. luckily i will be in service housing so at least no mortgage to worry about. aarrrgghh! all negative stuff, will try not to think about it anymore as i have no idea what will happen until the time comes. just fx i get a job offer from the 3 ive just applied for. anyways, now for lovely nice positive thoughts.......

Aw it will all be fine :hugs: I was in a similar position and ended up looking for a job at 17 weeks pregnant. To claim maternity allowance you have to have worked in 26 weeks of the 66 weeks before your baby is due (they don't have to be in a row or with same co) and it gets very confusing! I had to work at least another 9 weeks to make it to 26 weeks so was frantically looking for a temp job, which isn't easy to do when preggers! I finally found one at 24 weeks and worked until 33 weeks so I could qualify for mat allowance! I was Soooo ready to finish as had horrendous spd...

Spd is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction. It's where the pressure of the baby affects your pelvis. It's Soooo painful and I ended up having physio for it at the end. That and pelvic girdle pain can be quite common, especially in the last trimester x

I heard this on radio, made me cry!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIYsjIm3zqU

oh thats good if it includes the 24 odd weeks before getting pregnant as got that easily covered. im thinking i can always get temp work after xmas if i need to with an agency. im aat qualified so shouldnt find it too hard. see now im calmer im think more rationally :)
thanks for your help chick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->