June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

So I was in tesco, went to the loo with that wet feeling and there's some blood. On the tissue, do I investigated further and couldn't find any near my cervix....panicking now. What should I do?

if you strained on the loo it could be just one of your blood vessels as they become quite full and very near to the surface down there and can easily happen from what ive read etc.
if you are really worried go see your doctor/midwife or to a&e to put your mind at rest.

I agree with Jelly tots if your worried get to a&e unless your docs or midwife are still open. xx

I didn't strain at any point recently :( terrified! I'm in the EPAU anyway, doubt they'd scan me before then anyway? X

@Gemini85, I agree with the other girls and think you should get checked out to put your mind at ease. I hope that everything is going to be alright....:hugs: :hugs:

yep, defo had the skin from hell the last few weeks. thank god for clinique is all i can say.

just having a look in the next sale online. is it worth getting a few maternity bits now for when i have a bump? a lot of the items are less than half price.

I'm wearing maternity pants today! All I can say is I LOVE elastic. I'm so much more comfortable than any other day this week. My bloat is just out of control. They are Gap (I need long inseams, couldn't find them elsewhere), and look super cute. They are just a demi-band, so I can wear them even when I'm just having a fat day :)

So I was in tesco, went to the loo with that wet feeling and there's some blood. On the tissue, do I investigated further and couldn't find any near my cervix....panicking now. What should I do?

First thing to do is: RELAX. I know it's almost impossible to do (which is why I've been a freak about wanting to see my numbers double...)

I spotted at 3dpo. Didn't spot on 4dpo. Then spotted all the way through 9/30. I got my BFP on 9/27 at 12dpo, and at 10dpo a BFN. I emailed my Dr. asking if I should be concerned about the spotting and she said No. To ignore it for now. If you have pain/cramping or are soaking a pad in an hour that is something to contact them about, something to be concerned about. My spotting was weird and was always there in the morning and would taper off over the day. The 27th, 28th, 29th I passed these clumps of CM that were blood tinged. Scary. I soaked them in water and as the blood went away they turned into cloudy CM. No tissue or anything. Yesterday at work I spotted once. I tried to see if there was more and nothing else was tinged with blood. I had a TINY clot, seriously a millimeter or so. I POAS last night (check out the pictures on page 94 or 95) on an IC and the line is SO much darker than it was before.

Spotting in the first trimester, while not "normal", is very common. It can happen after you have sex or anything like that as your cervix is a lot more irritable. Even straining on the toilet can leave you with some spotting. Mine happens for no reason, or so I think. Another reason for spotting is a fluctuation in hormones which pregnancy definitely is.

My spotting was always pink... sometimes bright pink, sometimes salmon color. Or a brownish color. Yesterday is was pink, but I think the spotting was actually blood tinged CM from that clot.

I'll be back later. Electrical company had a planned outage for a few hours while they fix underground stuff, I'm on someone else's internet and my battery is dying.

Keep your head up Gemini... and, contact your health care provider, while it can be nothing, they should still know!

Try not to worry about it too much, especially if it was just a one off. But if your worried then why don't you call the NHS Direct, and speak to one of their nurses, even if it is just to put your mind at ease :hugs:

Laura - I agree with everyone else. It's super scary, so just get it checked out so you can relax.

My face looks like a war zone.

I still freak out when I see anything blood related when I wipe even though I was told to ignore it. Its hard to ignore. I think thats why I keep poas. :shrug:

Laura did you say you had sex recently? x

There was a brief attempt this morning before I really woke up!? Lol
Thanks for the advice...think I'm gonna give it a couple of hours and see if any more appears? Last month at A&E they put an IV line in and I was there 8 hours, in truth all they can do is take bloods and book me for a scan, but I'm in on Friday anyway.....plus, I don't like to take up time of A&E for something that is fairly inevitable, ya know? It's not like they can stop it if it's gonna happen? Xx

Oh Laura, I would panic to I have to admit, i sm scared everytime i wipe. All you can really do is monitor it hopefully you won't get anymore, for some this thing is normal in pregnancy for some it's not. Can you ring the epau and see what they say? xxxxx

I think they're shut! I can call in the morning! X

Laura did you say you had sex recently? x

There was a brief attempt this morning before I really woke up!? Lol
Thanks for the advice...think I'm gonna give it a couple of hours and see if any more appears? Last month at A&E they put an IV line in and I was there 8 hours, in truth all they can do is take bloods and book me for a scan, but I'm in on Friday anyway.....plus, I don't like to take up time of A&E for something that is fairly inevitable, ya know? It's not like they can stop it if it's gonna happen? Xx

The only reason I ask is that I have on here about loads of women that spot after sex so could just be that? xx

I guess thats all you can do then, your hcg etc is fantastic so I am sure your just fine. Has there been anymore blood?

X

No, and I've had a fair old dig about! Did another frer (only thing I did manage to get before running out of tesco in tears I kid you not, I think OH is secretly pleased he has to order Chinese...) and the test line is still stronger than the control.
I'm just going to have to sit it out, only thing that's stopping me going for help is that last month when my numbers meant I KNEW I was going to miscarry, I didn't start bleeding without cramps first... Gonna be a long two days.
Thank you all so so much for calming me down. Best friends I never knew I had <3 x

im sure everything will be fine and is just one of those episodes like others have got on here. your frer was super dark so thats all good. do try not to worry as getting stressed wont do you any good chick. x

Well I have also started spotting which is what happened last month's MC. I am being sent for blood test on friday to see how far along I am, but am completely distraught crying at the fact I am probably MCing again. Life just doesn't seem to be fair recently to me girlies. Spotting was pink, just like last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->