June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

What an awful evening for the junebugs! Try to stay calm Hun. I'm tidying the house to death in an attempt to distract myself. like the girls said, it does happen and mean nothing, I've read it before, we all have. PMA is all we can to until we know otherwise xxx

I am begging it to not be as well. Roll on Friday for the blood test. I have a rough idea of how far along I am, now I need to see if the blood test coincides with it or not. I have to wait till next week for the results anyway. The pink discharge was just once, I hope that is okay. I am praying so much for it to be okay xx

Hi ladies- I haven't posted much in the past few days- but I've been stalking the site and being reassured from all your posts.. Just wanted to send some positive thoughts to Mei and Gemini... Hope that the spotting is nothing!!

Well, I'm spotting again a little bit... after I used the bathroom. But, that's ok! Just got my 2nd beta... 199 from 81 in 46 hours!

Can I join? I'm due June 15th! I got pregnant through ICSI so am still waiting to see if there is 1 or 2 in me :) My scan will be Oct 31!

Well I have also started spotting which is what happened last month's MC. I am being sent for blood test on friday to see how far along I am, but am completely distraught crying at the fact I am probably MCing again. Life just doesn't seem to be fair recently to me girlies. Spotting was pink, just like last time.

:hugs::hugs: I hope that everything is going to be alright with you and that this is a sticky bean.....:hugs::hugs:

Can I join? I'm due June 15th! I got pregnant through ICSI so am still waiting to see if there is 1 or 2 in me :) My scan will be Oct 31!

Congrats, Welcome to the thread!!! H&H 9 months to you!!:flower:

I'm in A&E, called the docs out of hours and they arranged appt. It SEEMS this could be a urinary infection, caused by the fact my OH used a shower gel im allergic to....if it turns out that's what it is, I may club him to death....

hey june bugs - quick question... i'm still trying to schedule my first appt with my DR. i called them 3 days ago to get it scheduled and they said someone would call me back. i called again yesterday to see what's up and they just took my information again and again told someone would call me back!? their offices close in 1 hr and still no call! should it really be taking this long to just get an appt on the calendar?!

i was already considering switching DRs because the last time i saw her, i had some questions that she gave completely underwhelming answers to... :wacko: now, it might be official!

Huge congrats Wannabepreggo and Kelly - yay!!

Mei, fingers crossed everything is ok. Im sure it will be.

Gemini, hope you get it sorted out. At least you are getting seen now which is great or you would spend the whole night worrying.

Hwimmer - things might be different in US but my doctors surgery told me today that as I had done a test myself there wasnt any need to see a doctor and I should just make an app with the midwife for when I was around 10 weeks!! I obviously said no and that i wanted an appointment!

Well it was only once, and it hasn't happened again yet in the past couple of hours so fingers crossed!

Gemini good luck! Hope everything is sorted out!

No advice on doctors, they can truely be useless sometimes

wannabepreggo huge congrats! I've seen you around and am totally excited you're pregnant!

Hi back to everyone else!

I've got an amoxicillin prescription. He's scared me shitless by saying that it could greatly increase my risk of MC?! have any of you heard of this? It's pretty bad now, loads of fresh blood when wiping after a pee :( x

Maybe if you left it untreated? But you should see a difference within a few days so I woudln't worry

Hun I took antibiotics for urine infection whilst pregnant, but I can't remember what they were? Anyhow the doc said the ones he gave me were safe in preg so surely he should have done the same? If the blood is when you pee then is it coming from your pee hole? Sorry tmi but that's what happened to me x

but yes if left untreated utis can cause mc, that's why they test pee every mw appointment x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->