June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Have no advice but hope everything is okay for you, I really do xx

There you go hun, sunshine knows. I think the doc prob meant if left untreated then can cause mc. So take your tablets and that'll get rid and bubs will be fine x

Welcome to all of the newbies and :hugs: to those that are spotting - you are in my thoughts and keeping fx'd for you all!

You girls are so busy on here when I am in bed and asleep!!!

Emzy - just wanted to let you know a little positive of SPD. I had it REALLY bad with my first, to the point that I was in crutches from 30 weeks and had to use a wheelchair to go anywhere after 35 weeks...I got so fat lying on the couch watching DVD's and eating crap lol. When I had my second I was TERRIFIED of getting it again. I did get it but no where near as bad - I knew from the beginning of the pregnancy that I needed to take it a little easier and prevent heavy lifting etc. So try not to worry too much and make sure to take it easy especially when picking up DD! :hugs:

Gemgem - your boob question from a few pages back. When I had number one I was an A, I had no aching or anything. I went upto a D/E by the end and then after bubs was born went down to a B. Bubs number two had I no pain, went upto an E/F and after bubs was born went down to a C/D. This time I have had some aching for the first time (dont even ache for AF normally) and started off as a C so dunno where they are gonna end up this time lol :shrug:!

Had some nausea here and there and praying I dont get MS this time around [-o<

Thank you!! That is so good to hear! I really really hope I'm like you and don't get it badly this time! X

hi ladies! i tried, tried tried to catch up. i'm not sure if i did fully...

lily and cricket, i'm in CT, which is close by as well! YAY!

gemini, i'm so sorry to hear you are having troubles. i don't know if this helps, but if you are having trouble getting in to see a doctor, i found if you tell them you are pregnant and you just fell, they want to see you immediately! when i was pg with my boys, i fell down the stairs and called the office and they had me come in right away! i don't know how comfortble you feel about saying you fell if you didn't, but it's a surefire way to be seen...

congrats to all the new :bfp:s

i also am having breakouts like a teenager! it looks like my face got caught in a blender!! my bbs still hurt sooo much! i've been wearing a sportsbra to bed because i can't stand the pain!

i was just turned off to my first smell last night. i had to have my carpets cleaned in my car because some little boy (who shall remain nameless) spilled chocolate milk in mommy's car and it started to grow new things... the chemical the guy used to clean the carpets is making me nauseous!!!

i've been dying for japanese hibachi for two days now, so dh got it for me tonight... :sick: totally not what i wanted! lol... oops! :blush: sorry hunny!

Gemini and Mei - hoping it all turns out OK for both of you!

Hakuna and Ducky - nice! Maybe we can have a reunion in NYC in Feb or March (March is warmer!). That will mean I have to confess to DH that I'm on this site...but I think it'll be worth it!

So, I got a flu shot today and feel like a$$. Low grade fever, achy, awful. Not happy about it. I had a full day today plus training for a new volunteer thing I'm doing, full day tomorrow, and Thurs is another full day followed by training. I'm exhausted, and thinking about all that's coming up makes me want to cry! (well, that plus hormones...)

So just got back from the docs and my bloods show my vitamin D and calcium levels are a bit low but the rest look fine. Had another test to check HCG (as it seems like the last time they 'forgot' to test it?!?!) - doc said it should be well into the thousands now and it should put my mind at rest that things are progressing normally.

So at 15dpo HCG was 230 - should todays be around at 24dpo 5500+? :shrug:

I get the results on friday afternoon so keeping fx'd till then. He also prescribed metochlopramide incase I need it again for nausea as I needed meds in the last pregnancy - that was a bit of a relief.

When I was at the clinic, the receptionist was eating her lunch and the smell was making me want to spew eurgh! As soon as I left I was starving so had a Happy Meal lol!!!!! :thumbup: Then came the burps with aftertaste EURGH AGAIN lol!!! Many people getting MS yet?

I've got an amoxicillin prescription. He's scared me shitless by saying that it could greatly increase my risk of MC?! have any of you heard of this? It's pretty bad now, loads of fresh blood when wiping after a pee :( x

Oh Laura, is it the pee that's bloody or is it coming from within? If it's the pee it may be the urine infection? X X X

hope your uti clears up very soon with your antibiotics laura. bet that was blimmin scary, but at least it isnt what you thought it was.

how is everyone today?

i woke up at stupid o'clock to go to the loo this morning and then couldnt go back to sleep. not had any pains or cramps anywhere yet, not even my boobs so looks like a good day for me unless ms is going to suddenly appear when i am least expecting it. speaking too soon i actually feel pretty good.

Morning Jellytots. I didnt get to sleep till early hours cause Im still in shock about being pregnant, woke up at 7am and that was that. By 11am Ill be exhausted again and need to go back to bed for a nap! Good to hear you not getting any cramps etc. My boobs feel like they are going to explode!x

My boobs aren't sore yet. First time around I went from a c to an f and am now barely a c so I lost a little after I am hoping they'll get nice and big again soon!

Hi Sunshine12 :hi: welcome to the thread!

Did you have a pic of you and dh on your wedding day before? I'm sure I saw you around the ttc section!! Congrats on your bfp! x

Hi Sunshine12 :hi: welcome to the thread!

Did you have a pic of you and dh on your wedding day before? I'm sure I saw you around the ttc section!! Congrats on your bfp! x

Hi Gem Gem,

Thanks! You too! No that wasnt me Im afraid. I think there is another Sunshine on the TTC forum. I havent posted for ages as we were going to TTC a year or so ago then I decided against it so I only just started posting again the other day when I got my BFP. I have been lurking in the background though, just not posting! xx

Ha ha well a massive congrats anyway lol. Nice dark lines you got there. So was it a complete surprise? x

Ha ha well a massive congrats anyway lol. Nice dark lines you got there. So was it a complete surprise? x

We only started trying this past month and had sex once in total so a surprise is probably an understatement! lol. Massive congrats to you too. Is this your first too? ....and when do our ticker appleseeds change to something bigger!!

oh no, NOT THE FRUIT! lolololol. after each full week sunshine! Kelly9, whens your EDD? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->