June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Snowflakes- I'm also due for AF tomorrow I got my BFP at 8dpo. I'm worrying the same as you, but I keep testing everyday and this morning I got a really dark line so I'm trying not to worry.

Woke up feeling pretty sick this morning, I was hoping that MS would pass me by this time but seems not. I always try to remember that even though I get m
MS really bad that atleast it means my hormone levels are good.

Hi everyone, how are we all going?
I need to get a dating scan done this Friday to work out my due date. The doctor said it's safe for me to assume I'm very early pregnant (my hCG levels are low but I definitely have enough of them there) My doctor was cheeky and joked I was one of the unlucky ones finding out so soon, because it's going to take awhile before anything cool happens. So I'm only guessing I'm about 4 weeks along (if I go off my last AF I'd be a lot more developed but I think she was slack and just didn't visit me the last 2 months)

So H & H 9 months to everyone :)

I'm having a lovely bout of m/s! Was getting worried because I wasn't feeling much, but pretty awful today! (and I'm happy about it!)

No morning sickness for me, so far. I seem to be quite a bit irrational, and emotional over NOTHING. Even though I know it's not a good reaction I do it anyway and I can't help it. I have sore tatas every now and then, some days worse than others. Most of the time nothing sounds good to eat, or just doesn't taste right, but no real nausea or vomiting. I'll be 6 weeks on Thursday. I can't wait for my ultrasound at the end of the month. I keep peeing on sticks to make sure my levels are staying up LOL. I've had spotting off and on and my doctor told me not to worry about it. It was gone for a few days and then we dtd and now spotting (again, normal!). It's gonna be a LONG 2 & 1/2 weeks.

Forgot to add, my skin has been absolutely GORGEOUS!

i have the COMPLETE opposite! hah. its terrible. but ive never had acne really though so i guess thats how the hormones affect me. BLAHH. oh and the headaches are AWFUL!

Have any of you ladies thought about names yet? Or is it too soon? xx

i have mine! and im proud of them. :)
BOYS
Hendrix Cole
Phoenix Alexander
Lennox James

GIRLS
Devyn Alise
Sawyer Rayann
Shayne Nicole

I'm feeling so negative today. I know I've said in the past that my symptoms have come and gone but today I don't feel ANYTHING except this cold. My boobs hardly hurt anymore and I'm freaking out. Maybe it's because I'm sick too but I'm just so worried and upset. I'm even starting to regret telling the people that I have told as I just don't feel pregnant anymore :( I thought six weeks was when the symptoms kicked in. I'm going crazy with worry :(

I'm feeling so negative today. I know I've said in the past that my symptoms have come and gone but today I don't feel ANYTHING except this cold. My boobs hardly hurt anymore and I'm freaking out. Maybe it's because I'm sick too but I'm just so worried and upset. I'm even starting to regret telling the people that I have told as I just don't feel pregnant anymore :( I thought six weeks was when the symptoms kicked in. I'm going crazy with worry :(

:hugs: Don't worry! When is your scan? Seeing that heartbeat will make you feel better. You just got to 6 weeks, I really do think you're going to be fine, I truly have a good feeling about it for you.

:hugs: Don't worry! When is your scan? Seeing that heartbeat will make you feel better. You just got to 6 weeks, I really do think you're going to be fine, I truly have a good feeling about it for you.

Thank you Espacey. My scan is not for another 11 days... it can't come soon enough. I'm trying my very best to be positive but I've not really had symptoms except nausea and breast tenderness. I can't really tell if I'm nauseous today as this cold is making me feel quite crappy, but I know that even if a squeeze my boobs they hardly hurt, where as before I couldn't hug people because they were so sore. I just want to know that everything is ok. I hope this negativity is just due to this horrible cold and I'm hoping I'll wake up tomorrow with my boobs sore again and back to feeling positive! I'm sorry I'm being negative, I just don't think I'm a very strong person and all my family are so far away that I don't think I could cope with anything bad happening. Urgh, I wish I'd just throw up or something!

I'm sure it's just you feeling already pretty crappy. Don't worry about being negative, I feel like I have been too :(

If you're really worried and want an earlier scan I read about some girls saying they had a little spotting and they would do an earlier scan to check on everything. Or just call and ask, if they say no, then explain that to them. I love how feeling like crap makes us all feel better...

Lily, I spent four days feeling no symptoms and being a bit panicked. AROUND 6 weeks is when it hits, but sometimes it doesn't and nothing is wrong! My cousin had literally no symptoms other than a bump! Her baby is 5 months and adorable. I totally u derstand your fear, and reading others symptoms on here doesn't help, but we're all different! Your baby is fine.

I hate not having no symptoms. I only felt a bit sick this morning but get it now and again so just ignored it. My boobs have been sore and hips abit achey but taking that as from carrying caleb in his carrier.
Going to do a digital wednesday and cant wait to see pregnant.
My due date is 12 th june but this may change as the pill has messed me up so i could be earlier or late. I will propbably get an early scan as im diabetic so thats exciting so means I can get a new ticker.
This is baby #2 and I cant wait but nervous to. My lo will be 2 1/2 by the time lo is here so will be ok I hope.
Cant sleep at moment yet I really want to sleep xx
Hi snow xx

Cricket and Esapacey, thanks so much. :hugs: I dont know what's come over me today, it's probably the cold/hormone cocktail I've got going on right now. I really hope I wake up feeling a lot better about everything tomorrow and can go back to feeling positive. Sorry for stressing out, you ladies are amazing, thanks :) :flower:

NO STRESS!!! That's what we are all here for! I have been feeling really weird today, and have been playing phone tag with my RE. I just need to see my baby chickens hb!!!

I can't figure out if I'm being weird of if I'm having pregnancy cravings!! OH got sushi tonight and he got me some edamame and I was dipping them in wasabi.. I've never done that before but it's sooooo good!

I can't figure out if I'm being weird of if I'm having pregnancy cravings!! OH got sushi tonight and he got me some edamame and I was dipping them in wasabi.. I've never done that before but it's sooooo good!

Haha, sounds interesting! I'm having a craving for anything green, particularly spinach and kale! Tho it could just be me thinking "ooooh, that's healthy- I should it it!"

YUM I LOVE KALE! Raw Kale salad is always a craving for me, pregnant or not :)

Dont worry about symptoms Ladies, with Ollie I hardly had no symptoms at all apart from my bump so just try not to worry about it.

phew ladies you have put my mind at ease. I have been a mess all weekend because i have no symptoms. Ive already lost two pregnancies this year and dont think i could actually survive loosing another baby. I only have big, full, sore boobs, constipation, a few slight mood swings, some bloating sometimes but thats about it. No nausea no sickness.

I have an appointment in about half an hour as my doctor wants an up to date hcg count. I had my levels tested about 2 1/2 weeks ago at 11dpo & 13dpo, they were 22 and 70. So she was happy. But because im booked in for an early scan this wednesday she just wants to see where they are now. I get the results tomorrow. So frickin nervous. I hope my little bean is ok, i really hope i see a heartbeat on wednesday. This is such a stressful week. Hope you ladies are doing better than me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->