June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

AWWW! I'm finally an appleseed and now I want to be a sweet pea!! You all are always gonna be that next tasty fruit ahead of me! :)

Wantanerd - So sorry about your dad. But I work in a cancer unit called Clatterbridge and there is sooooo much they can do now! Chin up! Also my mum has just been given the all clear from Stage 4 Hodgkin's Lymphoma It was in her Lymphnodes in her neck, Her lungs, Liver and spleen. they stared her on rapid chemo (4 hours every 2 weeks) and she was given the all clear about 4 weeks ago. So stay positive!! https://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/rose.gif

Lilyfire - I am soooo jealous of your DH buying you an Ipad...My OH bought me House series 7 lol.. oh well... Ill get one one day :) Your name choices are lovely! I've got Sophia & Zachery so far! :)

ESpacey - I think I'm a poppy seed still :p x

Wantanerd: thinking of you and your family, such a worrying time x x x

Good morning UK ladies! Urgh, so it's 4:25am here and I've not slept a wink. What was a runny nose yesterday is looking like a mild cold today, blurgh. I feel pretty crappy to be honest. I was worried, but hear colds are quite common in pregnancy. I was supposed to have band rehearsal tomorrow but looks like I'm staying in bed recovering. Luckily I get Mon off for Columbus day, so hopefully I'll be ok for work Tue. I can't believe I'm sick- I've never looked after myself and eaten this well in my life!!

Oooo name ideas already - love it!

We think Matilda 'Tilly' for a girl and either Tobias or Noah for a boy.

x

Why lilyfire. 9.30 here! Im up watching born against the odds! I keep finding myself watching these birth programmes now! Colds are pretty nomal. My MS seemed to kick in yesterday, felt nauseous all through the day until evening where I felt a little better! Xx

I like Darcie and Elodie for a girl and Kian for a boy x

Weve got jack for a boy but cant agree on girls names! All the names i like have been used recently.

Afternoon Ladies,

Wantanerd sorry to hear about your dad I hope everything works out x

We like Amelia for a girl but haven't got any boys names yet! Will probably wait untill after the 12 week scan when we know everything is good and then start buying name books lol

Congrats Princessbec and welcome to the June Bugs thread! xx

Ladies I know I have said let's be positive on my posts but I must confess, I have my scan tomorrow at 12.30 and I am petrified. :sad1:

Wantanerd i m very sorry about your dad, hopefully it wont be very bad and everythign works out good. I ll be thinking of you.

dt- i would so want to be you, my app isnt for another 2 weeks! It will all be great hun, hearing the hb is amazing!!!GL!

Princessbec- i m a day earlier, welcome and a h&h 9 months to you!

Ladies I know I have said let's be positive on my posts but I must confess, I have my scan tomorrow at 12.30 and I am petrified. :sad1:

Just try and remember and take your own advice. It's a scary time but also an exciting time....all the feelings and emotions are perfectly normal but try some distraction as all the emotions will not be doing you any good!

Oh, and good luck! make sure you tell us all about it...x

I am so envious of all you girls getting early scans....I have my very first appointment with the midwife on the 9th November! thats for my booking in appointment.....apparently they would like me at 8 weeks but due to me being away with work for 3 weeks i will be almost 11 weeks by the time i get my first apt! Just hope the waiting list for 12 week scan isn't weeks and weeks!

Oh and I am also jealous of new ipad!!!
We're off to Boston end of November (soooo can't wait) and have decided to treat myself to an ipad and some ugg boots (SO much cheaper in the states!)

Wantanerd....i'm so sorry to hear about your dad...I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now. Stay strong and feel free to seek comfort from the girls on here. I know it won't help much but we are all here for you :)

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I think whats also making everything stressful for me is we live about 1800 miles from my dad since we are military. Hopefully I can breathe easier tomorrow.

DH and I have had names picked out since we were first married over three years ago. For a girl, I have always wanted to name her Hunter (after my dad) and for a boy we are looking at Arthur (not my favorite but I had to trade to get Hunter). However, in light of all thats going on with my dad, I may ask DH if we can name a boy Hunter. (it was our name if we had a second boy anyway).

We also like Iris for a girl after his grandmother.

I also have a scan or something tomorrow due to my spotting and stuff. I am really worried too! Mine is at 9.45 and I am trying to forget about it until tomorrow.

I have such a bad feeling that mine is going to be bad news... :(

Can i just ask for a quick bit of advice: my cold is horrible. I feel absolutely crappy. Can someone tell me this is ok and nothing bad will happen because of it. Also, should I call my doctor? (I don't have a fever) And what is a good pregnancy safe thing to take? Thanks so much :)

I found this when looking to see if there are any allergy mess I can take... https://www.babycenter.com/0_chart-over-the-counter-medications-during-pregnancy_1486462.bc
Hope that helps!

Oh, and I don't have any pregnancy apps yet...still looking. There are so many out there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->