June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Morning Ladies,

I have had a bit of brown spotting over the weekend and I don't have a good feeling about it. I called the midwife yesterday and only managed to speak to the receptionist who just said to rest as I said I had no pain. Dh thinks I need to stop getting stressed and that the amount I have is so minimal there is nothing wrong. I don't want to see anything there though and it is really making me feel so sad. I know loads of women spot and have healthy babies. Do you think I should call back up this morning and ask for an early scan?

Try not to worry, with my experience of MC, you dont get the blood before the cramps. If it's not gotten any worse, it's probably nothing. Call and ask for scan to stop yourself going insane tho xx

Yea I would ring EPAU, what I would do though is lie! Say you have had cramps and bleeding I know that sounds bad but your chances then of a scan are more likely xxx

Personally I think brown is fine xx

its going to talk forever to go back through and get all these due dates on the first page!
Soooo, ive been a bit naughty, i was on gumtree and found an icandy peach jogger on there, they got it in the states, their daughter is too heavy for it so was selling it brand new! its not due out here until december ish and theres bound to be a waiting list, so i got it! driving me nuts as i really want to get it out the car and play with it but OH wont let me, hes superstitious and says its bad luck :( really hoping ive not tempted fate too much!!! x

OMG!!!! I cant believe you gotta buggy already!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: xxxxxxx

Ha ha ha!!!! Thats quite funny and also so lovely, the excitement of it all!!!!! xxx

Thanks girls, I honestly don't know what I would do if I didn't have you guys to talk to. I have a lovely midwife who said she can hear I'm very stressed about it and is getting me an early scan now, just waiting for the call back with date and time.
I did an ic this morning and the test line was darker than the control line, is that normal if you were having a miscarriage? Doesn't darker lines mean increased hcg? I have never seen such a dark line on an ic, maybe I am worrying for nothing but will still be nice to have the scan xx

Gemgem hun try not to worry, I'm sure it's fine. Glad you'll get to see your bean though :)

Lilyfire try not to worry about the lack of symptoms, they come and go as your body gets used to the hormones, then they shoot up again so you feel crappy again. Some ladies never get any symptoms. Just try and enjoy the time without feeling crap!!

Gemini do you know what, I did exactly the same thing at 8 weeks pregnant with Holly. I bought a Mamas and Papas Herbie pram off ebay! Once I'd had it a few weeks though I HATED it. So much so that I sold it and ended up with the iCandy LOL! I'm sure that won't happen with the Peach Jogger though, it looks lovely. Can you get a carrycot to use with it? Or are you just going to use the maxicosi? I really like the peach
blossom but I'm not sure on the seat size for Holly.

I am full of a cold and feel like CRAP!!

I feel like we need some positive vibes in here!! :D :D :D

GemGem I am 100% sure you are worrying for nothing!!!!!!!!!!! But it will be nice to see your bean though!

Lilyfire, apart from the (.)(.)'s I never really get symptoms when I am pregnant, it perfectly normal.

Positive vibes, hmmmm, I will try to give you some after my scan! xxxxxxxxx

Thanks for your kind words. Will a scan this early be transvaginal?

Heres one to cheer you all up, not me so much, I have to try to get sudocrem out of the carpet now but it is funny!

This was my boy yesterday morning, he looks so innocent too!

Attachments

• facebook43.jpg
    facebook43.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 3
Thanks Dt. Ahh what a cutie!!
What time is your scan today? x

12.30 I feel sick with nerves, keep walking round the house doing mostly nothing! Just walking round in circles!!!!!

You'll be fine, can't wait to hear all about it when you get home :hugs: xx

Thanks honey, when did midwife say she'd get back to you? x

Well I asked if the scan would be today and she said she would try. She said she was calling them straight away and that was at 8.45am b ut no call back yet. I don't want to hassle her but would you call back soon?xx

Err I dunno, maybe shes got appointments this morning?

I would wait till 12 then call xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->