June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Not sure if that came through https://www.babycenter.com/0_chart-over-the-counter-medications-during-pregnancy_1486462.bc

Oops...guess this site just abbreviates the website! I thought it was due to my impatience and copying the website before it fully loaded!

Small celebration...I'm now the furthest I've been in a pregnancy! I'm going to honest, my due date would have been Nov 6 (also our one year wedding anny), and I would have been devastated if we hadn't managed to get pg again by then. One of those little things. I wasn't far along, but we knew we were pg for almost two weeks before the m/c, which is plenty long to start making plans and thinking of names! Sorry to bring this up, but I'm feeling especially thankful today that as far as I know everything is going ok this time!!

Small celebration...I'm now the furthest I've been in a pregnancy! I'm going to honest, my due date would have been Nov 6 (also our one year wedding anny), and I would have been devastated if we hadn't managed to get pg again by then. One of those little things. I wasn't far along, but we knew we were pg for almost two weeks before the m/c, which is plenty long to start making plans and thinking of names! Sorry to bring this up, but I'm feeling especially thankful today that as far as I know everything is going ok this time!!

Yey! I'm really, really happy for you! :happydance: Thanks for the chart!

Cricket I'm really pleased that your feeling happy, we'll be sweet peas on Tuesday too!!! It's so sad that you had to go through a loss and it doesn't matter how early it was it still must be very traumatic, but it is great that you are pregnant again and everything is going so well xx

Thanks for all your kind words girls. It's just so scary I never thought anything would be wrong at my scans where we had lost babies but just didn't know it till I was scanned and that's where my fear comes from, all I can imagine is being told they are sorry again.

I know I must turn this into pma I have been feeling so positive till today I know it's just nerves. Sorry to put this on you all xxxx

Good luck Dt, there is nothing wrong with being worried with what you've been through, I'm worried and have never had a m/c. I hope it all goes really well for you and you have great news for us xx

Dt...you're allowed to be worried! Just also spend some time telling yourself that you have a healthy baby!

Thanks for all your kind words girls. It's just so scary I never thought anything would be wrong at my scans where we had lost babies but just didn't know it till I was scanned and that's where my fear comes from, all I can imagine is being told they are sorry again.

I know I must turn this into pma I have been feeling so positive till today I know it's just nerves. Sorry to put this on you all xxxx

Don't be sorry! You're not alone! :hugs:

Hi girls can I come in to, Ive just gota bfp and excited yet scared xx

Dt completely normal to be worried, but everything will be fine :) :hugs:

Hi newbies and welcome to a lovely thread :)

I'm getting a cold, Urgh! Feels like I'm catching one thing after another at the mo!

Lilyfire, dont worry hun, it's ok, nothing bad with happen...with my son i went through a horrible horrible flu with being sick and gastrointestinal mess, stuffy nose, horrible cough, anything you can name. Dr wasnt concerned at all! Call him though to make sure. Get well soon!

Mei- Totally understand your anxiety but it's gonna be fine...i had spotting with my son and it went absolutely fine!!GL and let us know how it goes!

Cricket- well done hun, this is a good sign, my "please go through" date is 6-7 week and i know i ll be partying after i pass that without any bleeding!!YAyyyy!!!!

Dt- i feel exactly the same and i think noone is gonna think wrong of us for being worried..it's only normal and even though i should take my own advice try to remember every pg is different!GL hun lots of baby dust to you!

AFM- getting another b/w done tomorrow to make sure numbers are doubling. Trying not to get too excited yet even though it's easier said than done!

welcome pink and congrats on the BFP! A h&h 9 months!

its going to talk forever to go back through and get all these due dates on the first page!
Soooo, ive been a bit naughty, i was on gumtree and found an icandy peach jogger on there, they got it in the states, their daughter is too heavy for it so was selling it brand new! its not due out here until december ish and theres bound to be a waiting list, so i got it! driving me nuts as i really want to get it out the car and play with it but OH wont let me, hes superstitious and says its bad luck :( really hoping ive not tempted fate too much!!! x

How is everyone doing? Any news/updates?

I'm doing well apart from a bit of fatigue, hunger and tender BBs I'm doing ok.

Had a few mild cramps - mostly painless - although I've had two episodes of really bad pain (so bad i nearly vomited!!!!) but they passed after about 5 - 10 minutes.

Also had a bit of brown scanty spotting yesterday, but that's has all but gone today.

No sign of MS yet, I might be one of the luck ones who don't suffer!!!!

Hope you are all doing well, sending my love xxxxx

Hey girls! Nice to meet you all. I would love to join y'all - Found out this AM that I am pregnant. We are soooo excited. A bit nervous that AF is due tomorrow - don't want a chemical - will feel better once tomorrow comes and goes. :)

According to FF - EDD is June 18th for the chart on the 1st page.

Should I wait til I miss my period tomorrow to make a Dr's appt even though my test was major positive today?

Hi Pink! :flower:

Due 1st June, b/w doubling nicely so far, at 3200 on 8th Oct. Fingers crossed it's not another ectopic - swinging between terror and hope here.

Early scan 7th Oct (6w) didn't show anything conclusive, booked for another scan 11th Oct (6w4). I'm so relieved to read on this form that other people say a few days can make a big difference in the scans.... till then, every bit of boob ache and every heave of my stomach makes me feel a little better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->