June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

I was totally going to write a post about how my symptoms come and go but y'all have already made me feel better that I am not the only one. I know I am super early at not even 4 weeks til tomorrow but I thought I'd be feeling more. So it's normal for them to not be consistent?

Cramps/twinges come and go - not really steady. Had achy legs Fri & Sat. Super weird dream last night. BB's still super super sore and tender. Nausea just every once in a while. Slight headache today.

Calling on lunch break to make appt. Can't wait to see when I can get in!

Think I'm gonna get a digi soon too Pink!

So nice to have found this thread :) I'm due June 10th I think, I have a scan on October 23rd so I think then I'll have the final date?

Gemgem, I'm sorry to hear how nervous you are but with so many other people experiencing the same and being just fine, I'm sure you will be too :) Tomorrow you'll get to see your little bean and feel sooo much better! Just look after yourself today

Welcome to June Bugs sonyabazonya and h&h 9months to you xx

Thanks Lilyfire. I am actually feeling a lot more positive this afternoon as really is such a small amount that I think it just gave me a massive fright and made me realise how quickly it can all be taken away.
Can't wait for tomorrow now to see my little bean and make sure everything is as it should be :happydance:
How ytou feeling? xx

hey girlies, i havent been on here in a long time and man does this thread move fast.. the last time i was on here i thought i was having another m/c turns out i wasnt :happydance: i bleed for a week went into the doc they did a scan and couldnt see anything yet, doc said it could be still to early to c anything, so he ordered a blood test to be done that day and then 2 days later to c if the number doubled like its suppose too.. well i got it dont that day and it was 81 got it done 2 days later and it doubled to 150.. so looks as tho im still pregnant. doc is still watchin me close, gonna do anything blood on wed. and then another ultrasound on thursday.. [-o< to c my lil bean... havent had any cramping just the bleeding, so i dont know what caused that, the doc was calling it a threatened m/c i so hope hes wrong since im still having all the symptoms of being prego..
sorry to hear gemgem that u r bleeding also, like everyone said im sure that its normal and everything will be just fine..
fx for u and for everyone!!
:hugs:

Wow Ej that is amazing news really pleased for you and will keep my fx'd. I know it's a worry but it is only very minimal and is definitely brown so hopefully the scan tomorrow will bring good news xx

i want to go to SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP! someone help me! Just put my head on my desk for two seconds and the damn CEO walked past! gonna get in trouble for that im sure! head is pounding, feel sick and cant keep my eyes open.... surely this cant last for weeks. i wont be able to function! x

Me too Laura, I am soooooo tired I can't stop yawning. Haven't been sick yet though so that's something!! x

my headache is almost like a hangover! whenever i cough i get a sharp shooting pain thru my skull! i was getting a migraine as i went ot sleep last night, so maybe its as a result of that. UGH i feel AWFUL! x

Glad to hear about the good scans!! Fab news.

Great news you have a scan gem, will be great to see your bean tomorrow :)

Gemini yes you will only use the carrycot for a couple of months. Holly was in hers til 4.5 months then went into the seat. They say the seat is only suitable from 6 months but I put her in before hand. We actually used the maxicosi car seat a lot after the first 3 months and then she went into the seat full time when she outgrew that. Holly did sleep in her carrycot though, as she refused to sleep in her moses basket! I hope this baby will get some use out of the moses, as it's brand new!!

Heres my Bean!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1952.jpg
    IMG_1952.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 10
Ladies please help, I'm a mess. I did a FRER a few days ago and did one to reassure myself this morning as my symptoms seem to have gone, and it's lighter. I'm devastated and don't know what to do.

Hun is it massively lighter? As the ink in the tests can really vary and it's not a good way to check levels at all x

I forgot to add to my last post, I keep having these awful nightmares. I think I had vivid dreams early on last time but these are awful and I'm waking up in a sweat. I keep dreaming that I'm waking up in a pool of blood and things like that, it's horrendous!

I was just going to say the exact same thing. Did you take it after drinking lots? At a different time of day? Try not to panic (I know easier said than done)Emzy is right when she says you can't measure your levels with tests. :hugs:xxx

There wasnt a control line last time, now it's there again. Plus my boobs have gone back to normal. I'm so scared.

i would call the doc and tell them and c if they will do a blood test
im sure everything is fine :hugs:

Emzy me too!!! Dh said he had the worst nights sleep last night as I was really hot and talking in my sleep again for about the 4th night on the trot lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->